The Great Wall Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 8,000x Stake
The Great Wall slot is a game with the 5-reel, 3-row grid lying right at the front of the Great Wall which runs left to right in the backdrop. Coming with a 20-payline arrangement, you can set bets ranging from 0.2 to 20 credits for every spin to see how lucky you can get with the symbol combinations after the reels stop spinning.
While the game makes an excellent first impression with the wondrous theme, we decided to take a closer look at its features, and see whether it lives up to the hype. The Great Wall slot review will tear down the slot to help you understand how you can make the most out of your spin after you fire up the game. Let’s dig in!
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Betsafe||Get 100% Up To $1,000 + 50 FS on Sisters Of Oz: Wow Pot!||Play Now|
More iSoftBet Free Slot Games
The Great Wall Slot Overview
As expected, everything about the appearance of this slot machine is characteristically Asian. The title’s background is nicely decorated with some oriental shades of green, gold, and red, with an understated presence of dragons. After all, what’s an Asian themed slot without spotting some dragons here and there?
Any time you hear the words ‘The Great Wall’, you know there’s only one wall that is being referred to. iSoftBet added the Great Wall slot machine to their catalogue of Asian-themed slot machines to pay homage to one of the most remarkable engineering marvels of history. Like everything else in popular culture that references this 21,000km long structure, iSoftBet also incorporated the section that was constructed by the Ming Dynasty in their brand-new slot.
As you go for this marvelous game, however, you shouldn’t forget the fact that it is a high volatility slot. This means that as you play, you could easily be bombarded by numerous dead spins as the game warms up to get you closer to substantial wins.
The Great Wall Game Bonus Features
As you spin the reels in the Great Wall slot machine, you’ll notice that the game will be transporting you along the Great Wall of China. This will be an action-packed journey where bountiful awards will cross your path as long as you heed to the right symbol combinations to unlock the in-game bonus features. Here is an overview of the most rewarding bonus features of the game:
- The Great Wall Feature. This feature will become active after you land the Scatter symbol. The prize displayed on the top of the reel where you hit the Emperor Scatter symbol is the prize that you receive. The rewards on offer can either be free spins, multipliers, or cash wins. The Emperor doesn’t pop up from anywhere – you’ll be aware when he is on his way. Every time the Emperor is set to make an entry on the reels, the entire grid will shake, vibrate, and shine. This lets you know that something exceptional is just about to happen.
- Free Spins. If you were paying attention, then you already have a hint on how, for instance, free online The Great Wall spins feature is triggered. Of course, you’ll have to land the Emperor Scatter symbol on a reel having free spins as the prize in view. For a start, you’ll receive 10 free spins, and after that, additional spins will be added to your total as you continue playing.
In essence, gameplay during the free spins feature is the same as the main game, but with a couple of expansions. In this round, the rewards displayed above the reels are a lot more lucrative. You will come across payouts ranging from 200x, 750x and 1,000x your initial wager in this round. You will get that much if you are fortunate enough to bag the Double Win bonus, a bonus that doubles up the payout you receive from the free spins’ rounds.
The free the Great Wall slot comes with eight base symbols which comprise of the standard card deck icons starting from the J, Q, K, and A. These card-based icons hold the lowest value in the game. While the Queen, Ming Warriors, Сasket, and Chinese Lucky Coins make up for the higher paying icons in the Great Wall slot machine. As striking as the queen looks, you should be fond of her as she is the highest paying icon in the game. She is worth 500x of your initial stake if you land five of her on the reels, but she is quite elusive. There’s also an Emperor icon which appears on occasion as the scatter of the game, and he will be your key to getting more goodies as you spin the reels.
As you play the free The Great Wall online slot or real money version, you’ll also come across the Jade Wild icon, which is the wild symbol that stands in for every other regular icon to complete a winning combination. For a better understanding of how the game pays, here’s a highlight of the high-valuable symbols on a paytable:
|Symbol||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Chinese Lucky Coins||100||40||10|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value; the current value is €0.01.
Tips on How to Play the Great Wall Slot Machine
- To get started for real money after you play the Great Wall for fun you need a fairly low bet.
- You can spend a mere 0.2 credits for each spin if you are looking for a couple of laid-back turns. On the other hand, high rollers can go for the top wager price, which is 20 credits per spin for better chances of bagging bigger payouts.
- When looking only at the regular spins of the game, you might not be impressed by what you’ll see. The spins don’t seem to offer much when it comes to rewards. The best combinations in the base game pay up to 500x your initial take, which will be 10,000 credits.
- If you take advantage of the extra features unlocked by arranging wild and scatter icons, the game becomes a lot more generous.
The bonus features in the game pay generously and things will get juicier if you are lucky enough to land free spins in the process, as you’ll find out in the next section of the Great Wall slot review. Either way, thanks to the high volatility and high Return to Player (RTP) of 96.23%, there’s ample opportunity for you to earn some lucrative returns.
Big Win in the Great Wall
This title is not a progressive jackpot slot. Nonetheless, it still comes with the bountiful biggest win that can earn you a 1,000x multiplier on your initial wager during the free spins feature. Additionally, looking at how the online pokie pays from both the base game and the bonus rounds, we can agree that players have remarkable chances to grab a huge prize.
It is a juicy payout for those who play their cards right in this high variance free pokie machine. When gaming for real cash, you are better off playing with the highest wager per round if you’d like to chase the big reward. Up to 10,000 credits in the main game payouts could be yours at the end of your spinning session!
Looking from left to right, these are your controls and displays:
- Settings – you can turn on/off a soundtrack and sounds of the game
- Bet 20 – this one shows the number of activated lines (fixed)
- Info – here you can read the game rules and see a full paytable
- Spin – this big green button starts the playing round
- Autoplay – here you can set your reels to spin up to 1,000 times or chose advanced limitations for wins and loses
- Coin Value – with this control you can change your bets
Where to Play the Great Wall for Free and Real Money?
The Great Wall is one of the best Asian-themed online slots of 2020. If you’d like to play the Great Wall for free, you can set the reels in motion right here on our site in a single spin. Gamers who want to try the Great Wall demo slot should know that no registration is necessary.
By spinning the reels for fun, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the game without risking your real money. The slot demo mode is also the best way to test out your slot strategy and tips without risking your cash. After free play sessions, we will point you to the most reliable casino sites powered by iSoftBet for some exhilarating real money action.
You must, however, bear in mind that to play the Great Wall for real money, you’ll have to sign up for a gaming account in any of the iSoftBet casinos. And by the way, there are still many online casinos that offer the free slot the Great Wall to play without spending cash. Thus, halfway through your gaming session, you can revert back to play the Great Wall for fun without any trouble if you want to.
Play on Mobile
This slot machine is mobile compatible just like the latest titles from iSoftBet. The slot game will run effortlessly on Android, on iPhone or any other popular mobile device platform with no glitches. What’s more, the interface is crafted with responsiveness in mind, for better use of the touchscreen gestures on smartphones and tablets.
You can play the Great Wall online unswervingly from your web browser without download, whether you are enjoying the game in demo mode or for real money. Besides the Great Wall no download gameplay, you can also play the free slot via mobile casino free download apps offered by reputable operators on our top-rated casinos shortlist.
As we mentioned earlier, this slot has an RTP of 96.23%, and a high volatility. It means that this game is mostly for high-roller players, but if you play thoughtfully, you have great odds for big wins.
The Great Wall free slot game is a remarkable video slot machine that will impress any slot machine lover. The Great Wall launched on 7th December 2019, boasting crisp graphical animations and a fitting soundtrack that pumps you up to keep you focused on the prize.
You can land substantial multipliers in the Great Wall by iSoftBet especially if you activate the bonus rounds whose odds of massive payouts are more favourable. Why don’t you try out the game and see what’s in store for you? Play for free on our site! Here are some of the pros and cons of this casino game:
- Outstanding big win multipliers of up to over 1,000x
- Free spins bonus round with amped-up prizes
- Playable across all devices from desktops to mobile devices
- Visually appealing graphical interface with an exciting theme
- The maximum bet you can place is just 20 credits
- Emperor Scatter doesn’t emerge as frequently as we would like