Vegas High Roller Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 2.000 x Stake
iSoftBet released a couple of new video slots in 2019, and Vegas High Roller is one of the most attractive ones. Released in May 2019, this slot machine is based on the “Las Vegas” theme, as can be guessed from the name, and it offers the classic gameplay of video slots with some innovative bonus features.
Vegas High Roller by iSoftBet has 5 reels, 10 pay lines, and lots of Vegas-related symbols to play with. Its volatility is medium-high, so you can expect frequent winnings. We enjoyed playing this new online slot and prepared this review to help you: below, you can find detailed information about all features of Vegas High Roller slot game.
As always, play Vegas High Roller for free on our website before trying it with real money: no registration is needed. Well, enough with the foreplay: Let’s start this Vegas High Roller slot review and find out what this game truly offers.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More iSoftBet Free Slot Games
Basic and Bonus Features of Free Vegas High Roller Slot
As always, let’s start by listing the basic and exclusive/bonus features of the game. Note that there are no differences between the slot demo version and the real money version: your chances of winning, rules, and the RTP rates are the same. Here is the short version of Vegas High Roller slot overview:
- The game is played on a 5 x 3 grid, which is the usual setup of almost all video slots.
- The game has 10 pay lines, and you cannot change this number. It is mandatory to bet on all 10 lines at once.
- There is a ‘Free Spins’ option that gives you up to 15 spins, based on the number of scatter symbols you have landed on reels.
- The ‘Cash Chip Spins’ feature removes the normal symbols from the reels and replaces them with casino chips, which are added to your balance.
- The ‘High Roller Bet’ feature lets you increase the bet value up to 20x and play a mini-game. You can also activate another bonus feature called ‘Super Re-Spins’ during this game.
- There is no progressive jackpot pool. The biggest win you can get is 20,000 coins, which can be considered a fixed jackpot prize.
- A scatter symbol is available, but there’s no wild symbol.
- There are no multiplier payments.
Now, let’s look closer at all these features and explain them in detail. We will start with the symbols of Vegas High Roller and how much they pay.
Symbols of Vegas High Roller Slot Machine
Vegas High Roller test version has nine symbols in total. The real money version also contains the same symbols. Four of these symbols are shown with play card signs (Q, J, K, etc.) and pay low amounts, between 5 and 100 coins. Four other symbols are shown with theme-linked pictures, and they are the high-valued ones, paying between 20 and 2,000 coins. Lastly, there is a scatter symbol, shown with the well-known “Welcome” neon sign. The scatter has no payout value, but it used to activate one of the bonus rounds, as we will explain below. Unfortunately, Vegas High Roller free play has no wild symbol.
We will share the paytable of these symbols below, but before that, it is important to note that the payout values of all these symbols are fixed. Whether you are playing with the lowest or highest bet, the symbols will always pay the same amount ratio – the coin value of your bet, multiplied by the symbol value. So, here is a useful tip for you: decrease the bet amount to gain longer playtime and more chances to win – you are not forced to play with the max bet value.
The payout values of all symbols are shown below and in coins.
|SYMBOL||3x PAYS||4x PAYS||5x PAYS|
|Scatter||7 FS||10 FS||15 FS|
Free Vegas High Roller Online Slot Comes with These Bonus Rounds
Vegas High Roller no download has three bonus rounds in total, but one of them comes with an additional bonus feature. Which means it can be activated only during the main bonus round. Here is everything you need to know:
- Cash Chip Spins.There is nothing you can do to start this bonus round. It activates automatically and completely random during the normal gameplay. And you don’t need to do a single thing when this happens. Cash Chip Spins feature removes the standard symbols from the reels and fills them with casino chips. Each chip has a different numerical value (i.e. 50, 100, 200, etc.), and the total of these are automatically added to your balance. For example, if you get chips of 50, 10, and 200, you will win a total of 260 coins.
- Free Spins. In order to activate this bonus round, you must grab at least three scatter icons anywhere on reels. They don’t need to land on a pay line, as long as there are three scatters on screen, you will be able to trigger the round. Landing 3, 4, and 5 scatters award 7, 10, and 15 free spins, respectively. During the round, the reels are filled only with cash casino chips, any other symbol disappears. It means that at the end of the round, you will win the sum of the numbers written on the chips. We need to explain this a little bit: usually, the free spins game is bound to the normal payout rules of the game. In order to score a winning, you still need to land the identical symbols next to each other on the active pay line, even though the free spins mode. Vegas High Roller does not work like this. Each spin during the round results in a winning because the pay lines also disappear. With each free spin, a random number of cash chips land on the reels and the total of them is your payout. Only two cash chips may land, or you can fill all the reels with them – it is completely random. In any case, however, all of your free spins will result in a winning.
- High Roller Bet. You can think of this feature as an “it’s like a free spins round, you can purchase anytime you want”. When you press the “high roller bet” button at the bottom right corner, the free spins mode which we explained above starts. In other words, normal symbols disappear, and cash chips fill the reels. However, there is a catch: each spin costs 200 coins (20x maximum bet). Now, you can win, for example, 2,000 coins with a single spin or only 10 coins – the results are completely random. However, if you manage to fill all the reels with casino chips, a bonus feature called “Super Re-Spins” will start. As the name suggests, this feature will spin the reels (with casino chips) three times for free, and you don’t need to pay 200 coins per spin. Until all of the re-spins are done, all casino chips become “sticky” and do not disappear from reels between spins. Now, here is a piece of interesting information that can be used as a slot strategy – the RTP rate of Vegas High Roller no download is 95.88%, but this value increases to 97.66% during the High Roller Bet round. In other words, you have quite a good winning chance – we recommend trying this round at least once.
How to Play Vegas High Roller Slot Machine?
Whether you start to play for free or bet your real money, playing Vegas High Roller slot machine is very easy. Your overall goal is to get at least two identical symbols on any of the pay lines. In fact, try to land three – only the 777 symbol pays with only two.
The more you land, the bigger the payout will be. Take a look at the table above to see what you can win for landing which symbol set. And you can start trying your chances in 5 minutes after taking a look at the step-by-step tutorial below:
- The first thing you will do is deciding on the bet amount. Each spin will cost coins, and the minimum amount is 0.01. However, there are 10 lines, and you need to bet on them all, so the actual min bet amount is 0.10 coins per spin. The same goes for the higher bets: you can bet one coin per line but get ten coins in total. In short, spinning the reels of this game will cost either 0.10 coins (minimum) or 10.00 coins (maximum). You can set this value by clicking on the stacked chips icon at the bottom right corner of the interface.
- The green round button at the centre spins the reels once. You can also use the small button next to it to spin the reels automatically, up to 1,000 times. Click the green button to start Vegas High Roller free play. The big win Vegas High Roller amount is 20,000 coins, and we wish you good luck!
That’s it. Until you score a winning, you will keep spinning the reels. There are a couple more buttons on the interface, and their functions are:
- The buttons at the bottom left, and right corners are for enabling/disabling sound and full-screen mode.
- The “i” button you see on the left side of the spin button opens the paytable, which contains the rules, symbol payouts, and other important information. Check it before starting to play.
- The section named “bet” shows how much it will cost to spin the reels (it shows your total bet amount for that spin).
Theme, Graphics Quality, and Related Slots of Vegas High Roller Game
The gameplay of Vegas High Roller demo is fast and satisfying. You never think that the reels are spinning “too slow”. The rules are simple enough, and the interface is quite clear, even the beginners won’t have any trouble. Speaking of interface, it is very colourful and represents the spirit of the casino city successfully. The same goes for the graphics and animations: everything looks “shiny”, and fits the theme perfectly. And the theme is, well, Las Vegas, as you figured out by now.
The sound effects are nice enough, but we cannot say the same for the music – it is almost non-existent. You won’t miss much if you play with the music off. If you liked this video slot, we recommend taking a look at the Book Of Immortals and Hot Spin slot machines too. They use separate themes, but the gameplay and rules are almost the same.
Can You Play Vegas High Roller Slot Free on Mobile?
Vegas High Roller is mobile compatible and works on all operating systems (iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows). In other words, you can play this game on literally any device you want; the operating system is not important.
Thanks to its HTML5 codebase, Vegas High Roller runs on browsers and has multi-platform support for this reason. The RTP rate of the game is 95.88%, but this value increases to 97.66% for the bonus round.
Is Vegas High Roller Slot Machine Worth Playing?
Vegas High Roller slot free play version is definitely worth playing: it combines classic video slot mechanics with modern and interesting features. Here is the pros and cons table that shows the best and worst features of the game:
|Fixed symbol payouts, perfect for low-rollers||You cannot change the number of pay lines|
|Graphics and animation quality are top-notch|
|Compatible with all mobile devices|
|Even beginners can start in mere seconds|
|Increased RTP rate for the bonus round|
Summary of Vegas High Roller Slot
This iSoftbet release is one of the most promising games of the season. With three bonus rounds, mini-game and great volatility, it can definitely spark your interest. So don’t miss out and start playing for fun right now!
The summary of the game and our review can be seen below.
|ODDS / RTP PERCENTAGE||95.88%|
|MAXIMUM PAYOUT||20,000 coins|
|MOBILE COMPATIBILITY||iOS and Android, without download|
|EXCLUSIVE BONUSES||High Roller Lounge, Super Re-Spins, Cash Chip Spins|
|SPECIAL SYMBOL||Scatter symbol|