Gladiators Go Wild Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 4,000 credits
Released in April of 2019, Gladiators Go Wild by iSoftBet is a 6-reel slot machine that offers ten bet ways. The game takes the player back in time to the Roman bloodsport, and the grid will be filled with brave gladiators that can potentially produce big wins. In this Gladiators Go Wild slot review, we will take a look at the game theme, mechanics, learn how to play, and see how we can take advantage of the slot machine. We will also have tutorials on how to operate it, how to toggle the buttons, and what prizes are at stake.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Betsafe||Get 100% Up To $1,000 + 50 FS on Sisters Of Oz: Wow Pot!||Play Now|
More iSoftBet Free Slot Games
Gladiators Go Wild Slot Overview of Features and Symbols
With six reels, this slot machine offers a different experience as the number of reels affects how the symbols will line up and produce a win. Despite the increased variance, the video slot has several features that can help augment the winning odds of the player.
- Wilds. Wild symbol is any of the four main gladiator characters. However, the Wild will only function if you manage to stack three same gladiators on top of each other.
- Stacked Wilds. If you stack three gladiators, they will turn into a full-size warrior and stay on their positions on the next paid spin. If you manage to land more stacked Wilds on the different reels on the succeeding spin, they will also stick on their positions until no more wins are made by these Wilds. Wild substitutes for all symbols to help create a winning pay line. If you only landed one, it will only function as an ordinary symbol.
- Double Pay. Since there are six reels in the game, it is much harder to fill an entire payline with the same symbols. But if you manage to land six identical symbols on them, the win amount for that payline is doubled. This is already accounted for in the paytable for high-value symbols.
- Screen Shake. The online slot allows you to accumulate stacked gladiators. If you have enough of stacked gladiators, the screen will shake, and you will have a chance to get the big win in Gladiators Go Wild. You need to fill all six reels with stacked gladiators on each reel to make this bonus work.
The prize of the Screen Shake feature is not fixed. It is randomly awarded by the slot machine, and it is the most difficult combination to make.
The Gladiators Go Wild slot machine has no Scatter symbol, so you cannot receive free spins. The wild symbol also does not pay out money, but it does create a huge possibility of creating a winning payline as it is stacked whenever it is activated.
The High-Value Symbols
There are only four types of high-value symbols in the free Gladiators Go Wild slot. These four gladiators are also the same ones that will form Stacked Wild if you land them on top of each other.
The paytable is shown below. The amounts do not change even if you change your bet size because it shows the “coin” value of the prize.
|Provocator (gold helmet)||400||200||100||20|
|Secutor (yellow/blue helmet)||300||150||75||15|
|Samnite (blue helmet)||200||100||50||10|
|Retiarius (red helmet)||150||80||40||10|
*Payouts are dynamic and depend on a stake (current is 1.00).
If you play Gladiators Go Wild slot free and want to know the symbols’ value, you can figure it out easily. Multiply the coin value of your current bet by 10 paylines, then by the coin value of the symbol.
So, for example, if you wagered 0.1 coins per line, and then you landed six gladiators wearing a gold helmet, you will win 0.1 coin x 10 paylines x 400 coins = 400 coins. And it is the biggest win at your current stake at the base game.
One of the tips to succeed in this casino game is to wager small. Since the pay lines are fixed, your selected coin size will be automatically multiplied to ten lines. If you bet one credit per line, you will pay 10 coins for that spin.
After ten spins, you would have spent 100 coins. What you want to do is to wager not more than 0.5 coins per line so you can maximise and make your bankroll last. A good slot game strategy is to practice patience and give yourself the chance to land Stacked Wilds, as this is the only feature that will really yield big wins.
You can also recoup losses from previous spins if you manage to activate the Screen Shake. If you are lucky, the slot will pay you more than 400 coins.
How to Play Gladiators Go Wild Slot Machine
Here is a guide on you can play the slot machine step by step. All it takes is to place a wager and trigger the reels to spin.
- Click on the Coin Value icon at the bottom right. The icon is a stack of coins. Choose how much you want to wager per line. You can choose between 0.01 and 1 coin per line.
- Click on the Spin button found at the bottom middle of the reel. Once you click this, the reels will spin.
- You can press the same spin button, and the reels will stop, or wait for the slot machine to stop spinning.
To win in the Gladiators Go Wild no download game, you must land at least three same symbols on one of the ten pay lines. The specific positions of the symbols that comprise a win are found in the game menu. The symbols must be on neighbouring reels. In this slot machine, you can win whether the symbols start from left to right or right to left.
Game Buttons You Need to Know
Below is a tutorial about the important buttons that you need as you play.
- i-Button – there is a little I beside the spin button. This will show the game menu, rules, and the paytable. All the features are also explained in this section.
- Spin – this will trigger the reel to spin. You should only click this if you are ready to play. The spin button changes into a stop button once you click it. If you want to time the slot, you can spin the reels and then stop them while they are spinning instead of waiting for them to stop.
- Auto Play – if you do not want to spin the reels manually per round, click this button. You can set the slot to spin up to 1,000 times on its own. You can also set some parameters like stop-loss in which the slot will stop spinning automatically if a certain loss amount is met.
- Coin Value – this is where you can change the number of coins you want to wager per line.
There are other buttons you can use, such as the mute button and the full-screen button.
The Gladiators Go Wild Slot Experience
The slot design and symbols are made in 2D. However, there are some cool animations that happen during the game. During the Screen Shake feature, that seems like an earthquake shakes the screen before revealing a big prize that you might catch.
If you like warriors and gladiators, here are some slots you might also enjoy:
- Almighty Sparta (Endorphina) – a five-reel slot that offers Scatters, Wilds, and free spins. You can win as much as 50,000 coins.
- Age of Spartans (Saucify) – play with symbols like King Leonidas, his queen, and shields. Win as much as 10,000 coins if you land Leonidas five times on a pay line.
- Spartacus (WMS) – it is based on the life of a gladiator that revolted against Rome. It works on a 5-4 grid, and you will enjoy features like Wild and Scatter symbols. The highest prize you can win here is 1,250 coins.
There are other warrior and gladiator slots out there. Choose one that has many features so you can get more value from your gaming investment.
The slot machine is playable on a browser that is capable of launching HTML5 and Flash games. It is mobile compatible. It will work on any device, provided that the browser is advanced enough to play games.
It does not matter what device you are using, as it will work on desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. The operating system is also not important, as the game is browser-based. You can access it on Android, iOS, and Windows.
The only set back here is that some online casinos prefer that you only play on your mobile device. In this case, these casinos cannot be accessed via computers.
RTP Rate of the Slot Machine
RTP is 96%. What this means is that for every 100 coins you wager, 96 of that goes to the players’ prize coffers. This does not guarantee that you will win 96 coins all the time. The 96 coins are pooled and will go to the lucky winner.
It simply means that by design and probabilities, the slot machine does not take more than four coins as a profit for every 100 coins that players bet. It is only a matter of chance of who gets the prize.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing Gladiators Go Wild
Below are some key points that will help you decide whether you want to play the game or not.
- Has Stacked Wilds that stick
- Huge pay on all symbols if you land six same symbols on a payline
- No Gladiators Go Wild free play spins
- No bonus rounds and no progressive jackpots
While the game lacks some common features like Scatter, it makes up for it with the presence of Stacked Wilds. As these Wilds stick in position, you will have better chances of landing winning combinations. The Screen Shake feature is also a fresh innovation, as it randomly awards big wins if you manage to stack several gladiators.
Summary of the Slot Review
Overall, this slot machine is a little bit off compared to the others. It only has Wild symbol to influence the odds of the Gladiators Go Wild game. What’s good about it is that it only has four high-value symbols, and there are no other symbols that will influence that possibility of landing winning combinations.
The game is best played by those who want to take huge risks. The prizes are pretty high compared to ordinary slot machines, as you can win as much as 400 coins for a wager of ten coins.