The online Mr. Vegas slot machine recreates the place’s atmosphere in the person of the lead character. The graphics and color dynamics blend in well. In addition to that, its design has borrowed heavily from common occurrences to make sure the atmosphere feels authentic. The video game is designed for the five-reeled thirty pay line market. With four bonus features, you can be sure to have a good time. It gives up to 12 free spins plus a 2x multiplier to your wins. Developed by Betsoft, its reputation precedes it, and it is so for a worthy reason. The payout is at about 96%, so you are at a better advantage to win than on other lowly rated ones.
This is not the only Vegas themed slot. There are many others designed to give the user the fun remotely without traveling all the way physically. A few of them include:
Mobile Game Show
The mobile version is developed to carry with it the same level of entertainment as the online version. The team at Betsoft has ensured the highest level of optimization through their recently established ToGo platform. On ToGo, Betsoft includes superbly done mobile versions of their online games through using Adobe Flash. The mobile version supports several software designs. You can enjoy your mobile version on your favorite Android powered tablet or phone. In addition to that, the software also runs on the iPad and iPhone platforms. Users thus have maximum flexibility. They can access the game from any of the above mentioned mobile gadgets.
On the mobile version, the control and game options have been relocated to the subsequent screen. The reason is to leave the home screen entirely for playing purposes. To guarantee an up to standard play time, you will need a reliable internet connection. Otherwise, the big graphics will slow down the game and consequently derail your gaming fun. For the mobile Mr. Vegas slot, no download & registration is needed.
Unfortunately, the wild and scatter symbols are not included. However, the available ones are quite sufficient to give a memorable experience. Symbols include:
- Mr. Vegas – He is featured in the introductory video together with two ladies. He also occurs in the roulette bonus. Together with that, he is the key to accessing free spin offers.
- Three ladies – The slots include three girl symbols. Two of them are close associates to the primary character. These symbols award the best rewards. The appearance of the hostess five times on the same spin pays 2500 coins while each of the other two contributes 1500 coins.
Though they are not the most rewarding, they are worth checking. They offer more than just winning; you get fun on top of the deal. They are:
- Mini-slot.The reward from this attribute is another set of free spins. To unleash the mini feature, the requirement is three or more machine symbols.
- Free spins. The extra turn attribute is connected to the dice. To acquire the feature, you need the dice symbols to appear on either side of the main character. After that, the number of turns awarded will be dependent on the quantity displayed by the dice. To have the highest number of spins, you must get two die each showing maximum count. Therefore, you can only get a total of twelve turns on the upper side.
- Roulette Bonus. The addition takes you away from the video slot interface onto the roulette platform. On the platform, you get to roll the dice and place bets on your selection of digits on the table. Although a rare occurrence, the feature is opened by having three Mr. Vegas symbols.
- Money wheel jackpot. For five wheel symbols appearing on the pay lines, the player is rewarded with an opportunity to spin the jackpot wheel. It features offers for credits, a set of free spins and a progressive jackpot. To earn a chance at the jackpot, you must first win, to enter the money wheel. When you spin the wheel it must stop on the bonus section then you win the progressive jackpot. As is the usual norm for jackpot Slot machines like Mr. Vegas, you must select the maximum bet to be eligible to win.