Betsoft software provider is one of the best in the gambling business today, and this is because it is known for its great design, especially in slot machines. The free Take the Bank online slot is one of such great creations from this developer. It was released in October 2019 for casino players who love to see the robbery scenery on their screens.
Take the Bank comes in the regular 5×3 video slot game reel style with up to 75 distinct paylines for you to land winning symbol combinations. Before you continue reading this Take the Bank slot review, remember that you can either play the casino game for free or for real money. The only difference is that you earn money while playing the latter and just enjoy the gameplay in the former. Now, get a cup of tea and enjoy the guide and slot strategy we have gathered for you in this tutorial/review on how to play and grab the biggest win on Take the Bank game.
Take the Bank Game Features
Take the Bank slot machine is ready to tickle your fancy with a lot of game boosters and special features, some of which include the free play rounds, wildcards, double up, etc. The special symbols here that are ready to give you big wins include the following: the thief in white and black stripes costume, the blaring police car, the regular wildcards, and the countdown bombs. See details below in this Take the Bank slot overview. Enjoy big win Take the Bank when you trigger the following features:
- Free Spins Feature: you can trigger the free spins when you land at least 3 police cars. Once you land at least 3, you will trigger 15 bonus spins. Here, the bomb timer is frozen, and around 10, 7, and 5 wildcards are dropped on the reels to afford you more winning chances during the course of the spins. Also note if you are playing for real money, during the free play feature, you will not need to deposit any cash, the game automatically plays with your regular stake.
- Blast Timer: this is a constant game feature on Take the Bank, as the bomb timer counts down from 10 on every spin you make. When the timer shows 0, the bombs on the reels explode and turn into wilds. This increases your chances of winning. The beauty of this feature is that it is recurrent throughout the course of your gameplay.
- Wild Symbol: as you already know, wildcards are left on the reels whenever the bombs blast. These wildcards, in turn, help you to complete winning symbol combinations for every other icon on the slot apart from the robber and the police car (the scatter).
- Gamble Feature: this feature gives you a chance to double up your earnings after winning. Here, you can either risk all or half of your earnings for a double of it. All you have to do is pick “head or tail,” then toss the coin. If you win the gamble, you get double, and if you lose, you lose all your earnings – so think very carefully before you opt-in.
- Buy Feature: take the Bank by Betsoft also gives you a chance to buy the free spins feature. All you have to do here is pay 27 times your regular stake, then enjoy as the reels spin for the next 15 rounds without you having to stake more.
Take the Bank Symbols
The symbols in Take the Bank video slot follow the robbery theme to the extreme, as you readily see high valued icons such as the bandit, gold bars, diamonds, and the police cars; medium value symbols such as pry bars, stacks of cash, the vault doors, bombs, and gold bars; and the least paying, which include some card suit icons such as J, K, Q, A, and 9 to give the game a slot machine feeling.
The lucrativeness of this game depends on your level of risk. In other words, if you stake high bets, you have the opportunity to win bigger rewards. For example, the reward you will get when you land 5 of the diamond symbols with a bet of €0.20 will be way different from what you will earn when you bet €20.00. Check the table below for the payout with 20.00 Bet Value.
||5 of a kind
||4 of a kind
||3 of a kind
*The symbol payout depends on your coin value, the listed value is 20.00.
Employ the Reels and Rob a Bank
In the process of teaching you how to play Take the Bank slot machine, we are going to explain to you what it means to play the game in the demo mode and in the real money mode. So, you need to make a decision to either play for free in the demo slot mode or play for money. To play Take the Bank for real money, you have to:
- Sign up with your personal details and provide the casino with a valid means of making online payments. These could be your MasterCard, direct bank transfer, bitcoin, skrill, etc.
- Once you have done this, you can proceed to select your bet with the coin value (+ & -) icons.
- After, you can click on the spin button and pray to land at least 3 of a kind symbol on any of the 75 paylines.
- If you decide to play in Demo mode, you can simply run Take the Bank free play with no registration or download requirement. All you need is a stable data connection on your device to play and enjoy.
There is no need for you to use cheats on this game. As a matter of fact, you should not because any malfunction caused by you result in a loss of your game progress, and all your earnings with it. Contact the support services when you notice any form of malfunctioning on your system to save yourself from the stress of losing all your earnings. Also, if you do not get your money in time (within 48 hours) after withdrawing funds, you should contact the support services for further assistance.
Get Your Equipment Ready
Take the Bank slot machine comes with a couple of buttons just below the screen to make your gameplay easier. You will readily see buttons such as “bet value adjuster, double up, spin, auto-spin, buy feature, info, and volume switch buttons. You can also click the menu button to see all the rules that apply to the gameplay and how the paytable looks like.
- Bet adjuster: You can adjust your bet value from €0.20 to €20.00 per spin, just click the “+ or – “buttons.
- Double up: To gamble half or total of your current wins for a double, you either win or lose all.
- Autoplay: Use this to program the reels to run from 5 to 100 times non-stop with a spin cost of your choice.
- Spin: This allows you to activate the game once.
- Buy Feature: Use this to buy the free spin feature.
- Volume Button: Switch the soundtrack on or off.
Take the Bank Visuals and Gameplay Style
As you already know, Take the Bank is a robbery themed slot with an overall nighttime view on the screen, you also feel the thrill of a cop chase whenever the police cars appear on the reels. The bomb countdown also puts you in suspense for the number of wildcards that will appear on the reels as this determines the height of your winning potentials in a game round. You can also leave the soundtrack on as it adds to the gameplay excitement.
Feel free to check out these other slots from Betsoft with similar gameplay such as Bamboo Rush, Wolf Moon Rising, Dragon & Phoenix, Gemmed, Spinfinity Man, Viking Voyage, etc.
Your Mobile Video Slot
Another area where Betsoft deserves great kudos is with their mobile compatible/optimization technique and the use of HTLM5 technology as this is a common feature in most of their games. Consequently, Take the Bank no download gameplay is available on mobile devices such as Androids, iOS, Windows Phones, Tablets, etc. However, you should know that the game may not run smoothly on your phone if it does not support Adobe Flash Player, so get it installed and run Take the Bank demo for a quick trial.
Get Back a Lot
Be sure your earnings will be paid to you,however, you should only expect about 96.08% as this is the RTP for the game. The house edge of this game is around 3.92%, so you should expect some substantial but rare wins as it is of medium/high variance. Also, never forget that gambling is a game of luck and do not play with the intention of making a fortune, play for fun with your spare cash and enjoy the payout that comes with it.
Take the Bank’s Summary
The casino gambling business is rapidly evolving every day, and we are happy to know that the likes of casino software providers such as Betsoft are working tirelessly to keep up with the trend. The free Take the Bank slot machine is one of such beautiful creations of Betsoft, and this one comes with the bank robbery theme. Players are given the opportunity to enjoy good odds in the gameplay in Take the Bank no download free mode or spice up their gameplay with some bets in the real money mode. Never forget to leverage on game boosters such as free spins, countdown bomb wilds, and regular wildcards.
- Exciting Gameplay
- Bonuses – free spins, wild symbol, and a gamble feature
- Medium/High Volatility
- Low betting range
- The soundtrack is too simple
- No multipliers
What is the RTP for Take the Bank slot?
The theoretical return to player is around 96.08%.
Can I play Take the Bank for free?
Yes, you can. You can play the game for free without download at our site, just click the spin button and enjoy.
Does Take the Bank have free spins?
Yes, it does. You can enjoy up to 15 free spins with up to 7 wildcards improving your winning potentials if you land at least 3 of the police cars anywhere on the reels.
Should I download software to play Take the Bank slot free mode?
No. There is no necessity to download the game to play it for free.
Can I win real money while playing Take the Bank slot?
Sure you can, just sign up with your personal details, provide a valid payment method, adjust your bet budget and pray for a win during the course of your spins.