Gemmed! Slot Game Bonuses
- Betsoft Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 21667 x total bet
When most people think about slots built around gems, they envision a classic set that is inspired by twentieth-century game themes around precious stones. However, Betsoft takes an entirely new direction with the Gemmed! Slot, which hit the online market in September of 2019.
The Gemmed! game takes players to a mining adventure in search of valuable stones that end up paying in credits. The calming nature of the set allows gamers to experience a different vibe from the flashy and exciting titles that currently flood the web. Even so, it bears a unique presentation with a 9×9 grid setup, which tops the usual 5×3 found in most of the provider’s games. This Gemmed! Slot review describes the game’s appearance, winnings, and bonus features to see what makes it a popular choice among punters.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to €/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Betsoft Gaming Free Slot Games
Gemmed! Bonus Features
Betsoft has scaled the popularity ranks with skilful success due to its commitment to not only entertain gamblers but also give them a chance for additional winnings on top of the usual credit payouts. In Gemmed! slot, the software developer does not hold back with exploring features of different kinds, and they include the following:
- Rainbow wild: Gemmed! slot machine does include wild symbol which is designed to resemble a rainbow-coloured gem. This icon performs the ordinary task of standing in the place of others where a combination needs to be completed or extended. However, unlike the others, it cannot create a combo of its own and can only be part of another.
- Scatter: the scatter symbol is a part of nearly every slot, including Gemmed! The icon is denoted in this game by a glistening diamond surrounded by other gems of different colours and shapes. The scatter’s role is to trigger the free spins bonus when five to ten of them appear anywhere on the screen. It also tables credit payouts when four or more of them are landed. As many as 81 scatters can appear in a single round.
- Block symbols: gamblers can collect winnings in Gemmed! slot machine with gems of varying shapes and sizes. Icons take up these appearances to cover more substantial parts of the grid. The bigger the block, the more symbols are represented. The largest character that can be landed is a 3×3 block that counts as nine symbols. Mostly, the wild appears as big as a 2×1 block that is placed vertically. The scatter, however, can only appear in the smallest size.
- Free spins: gamblers are awarded 15 to 50 free play spins when five to ten scatters come into view. The bet size of the round, and the payouts of symbols remain the same as those of the base game. More spins are awarded when four or more scatters appear during the bonus round.
- Double Up Game: the Gemmed! Double Up Game resembles the gamble feature found in many other slots. The round is activated after a payout is granted, and it gives punters the chance to double the whole amount or half of it. The game prompts players to flip a coin and guess which side will be landed between heads and tails. If gamblers choose wrong with half of their payout on the line, only the staked half is lost. However, if the full amount is put in, then one is sent back to the base game with no winnings.
Game Symbols and Wins
Gemmed! by Betsoft is mainly defined by the characters that are placed on the reels. The slot game does carry the generic poker face cards A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9. The rest are denoted by precious stones of varying colours that have different images embedded at their centre. For example, the green gem carries a leaf, the red gem a flower, the blue gem cherries, and the purple gem mushrooms. The icons form winning combinations when four to nine of them line up on the adjacent reels from the leftmost one.
Each of the symbols in Gemmed! slot has a payout value tied to them depending on the number that creates the combination. The winnings are displayed in the paytable section, and they are adjusted according to the wager that is placed. Here is a Gemmed! Slot overview of the wins when the highest bet of ten credits is used:
|High Value Symbol||4 of them||5 of them||6 of them||7 of them||8 of them||9 of them|
|Glowing blue gem||7||12||25||30||35||50|
*The symbol payout depends on your coin value, the current value is 10.00.
The yellow gem, which offers the big win in Gemmed! slot, pays for a combo of three icons as well, and the payout stands at five credits. The value for the biggest win and others remain the same when you play for free Gemmed! demo and real money versions.
Playing Gemmed! Slot
Betsoft is wildly explorative with the appearance and offerings in its games, but it follows the prototypical gameplay procedure witnessed in nearly all other slot machines. In Gemmed!, punters do not have to learn a new slot strategy to engage in the game. The stake selection process is limited to picking a value between 0.10 and 10 credits before spinning the reels. The option to adjust win lines is not included since Gemmed! uses win ways instead to determine winning combinations, and it has 40 503 of them. No skill is applied in the process, which means the winning odds cannot be influenced in one’s favour.
Players do not have to get down and dirty to mine the gems in Gemmed! online slot. Instead, they are guided through the process using the control panel that is placed beneath the playing grid. The bar is built to match the aesthetic of the set while being functional in providing information and commencing the action on the reels. The buttons and fields that are included are the same when you play Gemmed! slot free or real money version:
- Speaker – players can turn the tunes on and off using this button.
- i – opens the information panel that reveals the values of each character along with the bonus features in the casino game.
- Balance – shows the credit amount at the gamer’s disposal for placing stakes. Collected winnings are added to this section.
- Bet Bar – lines up different stake values between 0.10 and 10 credits. The different values are navigated using the (-) and (+) keys.
- Two curved arrows – Spins the reels.
- Win – indicates the payouts when a winning combination is created.
- Double Up – launches the Double Up Game, which is activated by a win.
- Autoplay feature – Gemmed! slot machine features an autoplay feature as well, which plays five to one hundred rounds continuously. Players can adjust the value of each spin in the section as well.
Betsoft is a bona fide user of 3D imaging in the creation of its games, and Gemmed! video slot can be used as a testament. The set unfolds its wonders on a lush green meadow that lies in the background of the 9×9 grid. The dirt on the reels passes on the mining theme of the game, but instead of being in the ground, it is placed between two tree barks. The brown of the reels is complemented by a simple golden lining that reflects the soft and calming nature of the music playing in the background. The aged and natural appearance of the set is taken a notch higher by the glowing gem symbols that come to sight with every spin.
When looking for a similar experience like the one offered in Gemmed! Slot, punters can turn to the Bonanza slot game by Big Time Gaming. The set is also based in mining, features block symbols, and has more than 117 000 ways to win.
Gemmed! online slot is created using HTML5 technology, which makes it available on mobile devices with as much ease as on PCs. This mobile-compatible game is accessible without download, which means no app has to be installed to play. The set is launchable on various web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Gemmed! no download slot showcases a Return to Player rate of 96.46%. This rate is used to give a hypothetical projection of how much punters can expect in payouts after gambling for some time. Even so, the prediction is not definite and cannot be used to tell exactly how much one will collect in the high variance game.
Gemmed! online slot changes the generic notion surrounding gem-themed slots that places them in a classic category. The provision of both real money and free Gemmed! online slot versions open the set to a wide range of gamblers that boosts its popularity. When playing the latter version, players are advised to select a reliable gambling destination and proceed to take up any bonuses and promotions that are in play.
Pros and Cons
Gemmed! online slot has managed to attract a significant crowd online thanks to a wide range of upsides, including:
- A unique theme that fuses gems and mining in a modern presentation.
- Options to play Gemmed! for free or real money.
- Max winning is a staggering multiplier 216 676x your bet.
- Inclusion of various bonuses such as free spins and a Double Up feature.
Nevertheless, it does have some disadvantages as well, and they include:
- Does not accommodate high rollers with the biggest stake being ten credits.
- No skill can be used to make the odds of winning better in both the demo slot and real money option.