Baker’s Treat Slot Game Bonuses
- Play'n Go
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 5000 x your bet
A table full of tasty treats awaits you in Play’n Go Studio’s latest recreation known as Baker’s Treat slot. Inspired by the Great British Bake Off, this one is a neatly designed online slot with 5 reels, allowing players to score both ways (from left to right and right to left).
On the reels here, punters also get to enjoy 5 hot delights including Expanding Wilds, Symbol Upgrade, Reels Turned Wild, Wild Substitution and Transforming Macarons along with the Bake OFF free spin feature offering up to 10 free spins to play with.
The good news here is that you can explore all of these features in free play mode without spending a dime, or you can find out more tips and tutorials of this casino game with our Baker’s Treat slot review.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to €/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Play'n Go Free Slot Games
A Bit About Play’n Go
Founded in 2005 Play’n Go has a long history of producing state of the art slot machines and table games. By pushing the boundaries of innovation, Play’n Go Studios has given some of the most detailed and technically advanced games for the players to play with. Top homegrown free play hits from Play’n Go that you can enjoy here are Ankh of Anubis, Divine Showdown slot and Demon slot free. Moreover, the players are also provided with some solid table game options to enjoy at Play’n Go online casinos. Free online Baker’s Treat may not be that advanced in terms of graphics and gameplay, but it really shines like all others, when it comes to payouts.
Baker’s Treat Slot Overview
Free Baker’s Treat online slot is an appeasing slot game set to be played on a regular 5×3 layout with 5 reels and 3 rows. As usual, the catch here is to match similar symbols on any of the 15 fixed pay-lines to form winning combinations.
Although unlike most of the video slots out there, free slot Baker’s Treat to play allows you to score both ways: from left to right and also from right to left. Hence the total number of pay-lines that you’ll get to play Baker’s Treat slot free with on each spin is automatically doubled. Though only the highest paying combination appearing on a single line is subjected to the payments and the rest are ignored.
The game allows you to spin its reels for a minimum bet of 0.15 credits, though high rollers can put up to 75 credits on the lines. Payouts are set to increase with the increasing bets, so we’ll recommend you to devise your own slot strategy on free online Baker’s Treat demo. It’s also a highly engaging game, and it won’t be a bad idea to play Baker’s Treat for fun as it can give you quite a few moments to enjoy.
Bonus and Features Offered in Baker’s Treat Slot Machine
Baker’s Treat by Play’n Go holds a solid list of bonus features to play, including two bonus games and single base game features. Let’s get all of these features under our Baker’s Treat overview.
- Wild Substitution: The Wild symbol here is represented by the Triple Layer Berry cake. Appearing anywhere on the reels, the Wild symbol can transform into any of the game’s symbols to form winning combinations.
- Flour Power Spins: There is a specific cake-shaped meter placed at the top of each reel, and to fill these meters you’ll have to land a full stack of those cakes on their corresponding reels. When a specific meter reaches its maximum, the Flour Power Spins get initiated. Each of the cakes here can trigger a particular mini-game: cupcake – 5 Free Spins with 2 Stacked Reels; blueberry pie – 3 Free Spins with 1 Stacked Wild Reel; carrot cake: 3 Free Spins with Carrot Cake Symbol’s Wild Transformation; lemon cheesecake: 3 Free Spins with Expanding Wilds; strawberry sponge: 3 Free Spins with Macarons Transformation.
- The Flour Power Spins are played at the same bet as on the triggering spin and player’s won’t be able to retrigger the round from within the round.
- The Great Bake Off: More treats are rewarded when you land all of the 5 cakes on their corresponding reels. Each of the cakes here adds a single spin of a kind to the meter, and you get to play with a total of 5 free spins, one from each category mentioned above. Moreover, each of the cakes stacked on their designated reels will reward you with an extra Bake-Off spin to a maximum of 10.
Symbols and Payouts in Baker’s Treat Game
The paytable here is filled with all kinds of sugary treats including Lemon Cheesecake, Strawberry Sponge, Carrot Cake, Cupcake and Blueberry Pies holding the higher payouts. At the same time, the lower grossing symbols here are depicted by the 5 Coloured Macarons. The Strawberry Sponge holds the biggest win value of 40x of line-bets to its name for 5 of a kind appearing on a single pay-line. Here are the payouts for each of the symbols appearing on the reels of Baker’s Treat.
|Symbols Payout*||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
*All the above payouts are multiplied by the coin value (current is 75.00).
The low paying Macarons are depicted in 5 different colours, including green, blue, yellow, purple and red. Three, four or five of these Macarons appearing on a single payline can reward you 30, 35 or 150 credits. Three or more of the Wilds aligned on one payline pay same as of the highest paying symbol.
Moreover, all of the payouts listed above are for the highest stakes, and these may vary with the lower bets. Though you can play for free to know more about the bets to payout ratio.
How to Play Baker’s Treat Slot Machine?
Here is a step-by-step guide for you for a smooth experience:
- Have a look at our list of top Play’n Go casinos to select the best one for you with highest welcome bonuses.
- Signup for an account on your desired online casino and proceed with your deposit.
- For the next step, go to the casino’s gaming lobby and look for Baker’s Treat slot.
- Click on the Play button to initiate the gameplay.
- After the game loads up, you’ll have to click on the “Continue” button, that will lead you to the base game layout.
- Here, the first thing you’ll have to do is to adjust your stakes by using the buttons presented at the lower section of the screen.
- After adjusting your odds, the next step is to click on the Play button to roll the reels for a single spin, or you can also click on the Autoplay button to initiate the auto spins.
After going through each of these steps, wait for the symbols to fall on the active pay-lines and trigger the payouts for you. Practice your skills now on free pokie machine with unlimited slot demo credits.
Baker’s Treat is presented on a regular 5×3 layout with a highly simplified set of controls placed at the lower section of the screen, so, let’s have a look at each of the buttons appearing on the screen.
- Stakes: “+” and “-” buttons appearing in the middle-lower section of the screen allows you to adjust your stakes.
- Spin: The big, green button on the right-hand side is the Spin button, and clicking on it will set the reels for a single spin.
- Autoplay: The Autoplay button allows you to initiate the auto spins.
- Info: The “i” logo on the left-hand side of the screen takes you to rules and paytable information.
- Sounds: The speaker icon allows you to adjust the sounds during the gameplay.
Graphics and Visuals
Baker’s Treat holds a sleek design with a screen defined in a soothing colour scheme. The theme on display here seems to be highly influenced by the Great British Bake Off, and hence you’ll come across a lot of Britannian aspects on the screen. The game uses highly advanced 2D graphics that beautifully compliments the overall theme. The reels are placed on a tabletop placed in a grassy lawn on a bright, sunny day.
The symbols appearing on the reels tend to slide on the table from top to bottom in the lively flow of animations. The theme is backed by a sweet-sounding tune coupled with some timely sound effects to create an ultimate gambling environment with a lot of positive vibes. Overall the game carries all of the required ingredients to make you continue for quite longer sessions.
Baker’s Treat Slots Platform Compatibility
Anyone who has ever tried to play online pokies on their desktops will surely know the importance of system requirements as most of the advance games are quite heavy for the system and can cause some glitches. Though, Baker’s Treat is nicely optimized to work on all of the available devices including iPhones, Androids, iPad, tablets and of course the good old PCs. It’s available both in Instant-Play and Download and Play mode.
To enjoy this delight on Androids and also on iPhones, you can either have it as a free downloaded mobile app from your favourite online casinos, or you can also visit casinos website from your mobile browser.
Baker’s Treat mobile compatible version is highly optimized to perform equally well on any mobile device regardless of their screen resolutions and carriers. Though unfortunately, Baker’s Treat free slot to play mode is only available for the desktop players.
Baker’s Treat Payout Potential
The big win Baker’s Treat comes with a manageable RTP of 94.04%. Manageable in a sense that most of the online slots carry an RTP percentage ranging between 95% and 87%. Still, thanks to the highly volatile gameplay and lower variance (Risk), Baker’s Treat no download also has the tendency to provide excellent value to your bets despite its lower RTP percentage. Furthermore, the stakes here are quite affordable; hence there’s a strong chance that you’ll manage to win more than you bet.
Ending Lines for Baker’s Treat
The game may seem like yet another regular free online slot machine holding a colourful layout and standard gameplay, though once you dive deep into the gameplay, you’ll find that it has a lot to offer. For starters, it presents you with two exciting bonus features that may seem difficult to trigger, but in reality, you’ll have one of those triggered immediately 10 paid spins.
Moreover, the Wilds here appear after regular intervals to keep you in the game even when you are not landing enough winning symbols. Thanks to the highly volatile gameplay, the wins are triggered right from very first of your spins and keep on coming.
The only issue here is the RTP percentage that is slightly lower than what we anticipated. Still, when we take the lower variance into consideration, the game seems to be nicely balanced, and you’ll surely have a great time on it.
The game comes with a lot of advantages along with a few of the disadvantages. Here we are insisting the both for you, so you can decide whether it suits your style or not.
- Highly engaging slot.
- Sleek design.
- Affordable bets.
- Sweet theme.
- Good payouts.
- Easy controls.
- Highly volatile gameplay.
- Low variance.
- Free spins.
- Wild symbol.
- Mobile compatibility.
- Low RTP.
- No jackpots.