Inferno Star Slot Game Bonuses
- Play'n GO
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 2500 x your bet
Inferno Star by Play’n GO is a 5-reel and 5-payline video slot that offers as much as 250,000 credits of prize! It introduces a new spin on classic slots. In this Inferno Star slot review we will walk you through how to operate the game, what prizes are in store for you, what symbols to look out for, and how the prizes are paid out in the casino game.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|CasinoCasino||100% Bonus Up to $100 + Always 10% Cashback||Play Now||#AD New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Play'n GO Free Slot Games
Inferno Star Slot Overview
Here we are going to dwell on features of this slot:
- The Raging Sun. It is the scatter symbol, which triggers a free play respin. Land one Raging Sun symbol on the third reel to activate the respin feature. Any ordinary sun that lands on the respin will turn into a Raging Sun. All suns will stay in place while the reels respin.The respin ends if no new sun lands on the reels. Payout is calculated, and a new base game will start.The Raging Sun only appears on the third reel of the free online slot machine. It is one of the most difficult symbols to land, but it pays the most.
- Scatter symbol. As a scatter symbol, the Raging Sun has a payout. The big win in Inferno Star happens with this feature. The biggest win is 250,000 credits, and you could get this if you wager 100 credits per round and if you manage to land five Raging Sun symbols in the respins. With four scatter symbols and 100 credits bet, you can win 37,500 credits. With three and 100-credits bet, you win 12,500 credits. Important to know that all wins pay left to right except Scatters which pay any.
- The Gamble Feature. It’s triggered after you land a winning combination in the free pokie machine. However, you need to activate it by clicking on the gamble button. If you do not want to gamble, you can collect your wins and move to the next round. In the gamble feature, you will see a face-down card. There are two possible games here. You either guess the colour of the card or guess its suit. If you guess the colour, the prize is doubled in the online pokie. If you attempt to guess the suit, the win quadruples with the right guess. If your guess is wrong, the slot machine will take your win, and you lose. For each base game winning, you could gamble up to 5 times if you guess correctly the card each time. The maximum you can win in the gamble feature is 50,000 credits.
The game has no wild symbol and no Inferno Star free play spins bonus, but it does have a Raging Sun respin feature and a massive win of 2,500x your total bet.
The Symbols and Bonuses
The game has eight different symbols in total which spin on the reels. The number of icons has something to do with the high variance of the game, and all of them pay not less than your total wager. Here is the paytable of Inferno Star free slot game and Inferno Star real money game.
|Symbol||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them||2 of them|
*The symbol payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 100 credits.
The paytable changes as you increase or decrease your bet. In the game, the maximum bet is 100 credits per round. If you wager only 0.50 credits, the top-paying symbol, which is the sun, pays only 250 credits instead of 50,000. You can always do some research by playing the Inferno Star demo on your own. Remember, that in any case, you will need some time to yield a win, because the slot is fully randomized and you will never know when you have a lucky day. One exactly good thing about this slot game is that the lowest possible payout is 100 credits, which also happens to be the maximum bet. What this means is that if you win, you at least get back what you wagered and nothing less than that.
How to Play Inferno Star Slot Machine?
To help you understand how this casino game works, read the tutorial below. We will also provide the logic of how prizes are determined, plus some tips on how you can maximise your money on this casino machine.
- Choose your bet amount for the round
- Spin the reels
- Wait for the reels to stop spinning, or you can stop it yourself.
- Symbols must be on adjacent reels.It only pays from left to right except Scatters. Scatter pays on top of the line wins
- If you land three same symbols on specific spots on any of the five paylines you win.
- Once the round is over, the slot will announce how much you won and reflect that on your balance. The amount of money you won per line will also show on the grid.
What do these rules mean? If you play Inferno Star online and land three of the same symbols, but they are positioned in the middle reels, you will not win any prize. The first symbol must be on the first reel, and the other two must be on reels 2 and 3. If you landed five symbols, then they must occupy the five reels.
How to achieve winning combinations?
To win big, change your bet for each round. This decision, however, is going to depend on the actual currency value of each credit and your budget for gaming. The prizes are all in proportion, so it does not really matter if you bet big or small. However, the cash value of the prizes is bigger if you also risk a larger amount of money. We recommend you try first free online Inferno Star to get clear understanding of all features and secrets of playing before gambling with cash.
Buttons and Functions
Here is a guide on the slot’s buttons and how they work.
- Information button – this is the menu button. Located at the bottom left, with clicking on it you will pop up a window where you can view the rules and the paytable.
- Betting Belt – at the bottom middle is a series of numbers. These numbers represent the total bet for one round. Click on one to select how many credits you want to wager per round.
- Spin – the round green button is the spin button. It will spin the reels and start a new round. After clicking on it, you do not have to wait for the reels to stop because the spin button turns into a Stop button. You can stop the reels from spinning at any moment.
- Autoplay – the round orange button at the bottom right allows you to program the auto-spin. Use this if you do not want to spin the reels for each new round manually. With the autoplay, you can set the Inferno Star game to spin between 10 and 100 times. There is also an area where you can set the slot machine to stop if some limits are hit. You can also program the game to stop if a single win amount is exceeded, if your balance increased by a specific amount, or if the balance decreased by a specific amount. After setting up the autoplay program, click on OK to commence the spins. You can stop the auto-spin function by clicking on the spin button, which turns into a stop button once the autoplay is activated.
Play for free and develop a slot strategy with all features and functions before investing real cash in the game.
Slot’s Game Design and Style
The slot machine is rendered in 2D, with a lot of shadowing to give a 3D look. The sound is a little foreboding, as if you are in a spaceship and about to meet extraterrestrial life. The main theme is classic, so you will be spinning symbols of watermelons, cherries, grapes, and other fruits. The twist here is that it uses two sun symbols. One is an ordinary sun, and the other is a brighter sun that triggers such functions as respin and scatter. You can play Inferno Star for fun and enjoy the good classical bright design of this game.
Here are two other slots that may get you interested in as they share similarities with the Inferno Star slot machine. The first one is Gunslinger Reloaded slot – a Western-themed 5-reel game with 25 paylines; it offers up to 5000x credits in prizes. It has a medium variance, wild symbol and progressive jackpots.The next one is House of Doom online slot – a 10-pay line pokie with an RTP of 96%, this game offers five reels and a maximum bet up to 2500x credits. It is a horror-themed game where you get a chance to win cool prizes.
Slot Mobile Compatibility
The Inferno Star online slot machine’s RTP is 96%. For every 100 credits you wager, 96 credits of that are paid back. This does not mean that you would win that amount each time you play. This is just a theoretical payout of the slot machine over the long term.
Inferno Star Slot Review Summary
The game offers a simple yet rewarding experience. Though without many bonuses, the game allows you to enjoy the mechanism of classic slot machines where you are only waiting for combos to land. The developer, however, added a twist with the Raging Suns feature. On our site you can access the free slot Inferno Star to play and understand its mechanics. Play now if you want a free download game, as it`s requires no registration. Here are the pros and cons of playing the free Inferno Star slot machine and real money Inferno Star:
- Huge prizes at maximum bet
- Has a scatter symbol that produces respins
- All paylines are fixed
- No wild symbol to improve winning odds
- No jackpot
- High volatility
This casino game is best played if you are after huge wins. The variance is high, which means that landing winning combinations is a tad difficult. However, the winning combos surely payout a lot of credits that can help you recoup your losses from previous spins.