You’ve checked out almost 20 casinos, you know what you want at the online casinos, but you just seem to get what you want! So now what? Read more. If you missed out on our article on how to play real money games, how to make deposits at casinos or other guidelines on how to have a good time at online casinos, you need not fret! You can easily catch up here. This is where you are at the moment.
You have a fat bankroll. Better yet you have already validated the bankroll considering the factors below:
- The type of casino games you are going to play.
- The amount you’ll spend on each game.
- How you are going to deposit and withdraw it.
You’ve already talked this over with some of your friends who are more than willing supporting your ideas, but… you just seem to get the best website supporting the payment method you plan on using. If you are planning on using PayPal as a payment method, this article will suit you! We’ve outlined the best Online PayPal Casinos, how to deposit and withdraw using this payment method and also highlighted the best casino games you can play.
What Are Online Casino with Paypal?
PayPal Casino UK- it is the one that allows and supports PayPal as a method of payment. PayPal is an eWallet that is very effective, secure and enables its members to carry out transactions to and various online platforms. Having been founded in 1999, this eWallet has risen to become the most trusted brand, and millions of people choose it over the other methods mainly because of the following reasons:
- It cuts all middlemen and thus reducing the transaction charges. How does it do this? It enables you to directly transact between your bank and the online platform you wish thus reducing costs.
- The site uses the latest and most sophisticated payment methods making it one of the most secure payment options online.
- Lastly, the website keeps records of all the deposits that you make and informs you each time you make one. This way, you can easily keep track of your budget and ensure you’ve stayed within the limits.
Depositing & Withdrawing via PayPal
This is where most people find it very difficult when it comes to using PP as a method of payment. What might seem to be a very complicated process to most is an easy to follow and employ procedure.
- Create an account at PayPal.com. This is the first process and most important one. If you already have one, deposit some cash into it using your VISA/Debit card or directly transfer the funds from your bank.
- Choose the online casino that accept PayPal as a method of payment and create an account with it.
- Click on the deposit button or banking button. This will redirect you to the depositing page.
- Select PayPal as the depositing option and enter the amount you wish to deposit. Click on the deposit button.
- The PayPal page will appear on your screen. Enter your password to authorise the transaction and consequently complete it.
Take note that different online casino websites have different limits for the amount you can deposit. The minimum amount that’s usually common among different sites is set at €20 for PayPal. Also, most of the online casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method have a bonus to offer on your first deposit!
Withdrawing is as easy as it with depositing. To make any withdrawal from a site that supports PayPal, follow the procedure below:
- Choose the withdrawing option by clicking on the banking option >> Withdraw;
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw;
- If you have other payment options included in your account, select PayPal >> Withdraw;
- Click on Withdraw to complete the transaction;
What Are the Deposit & Withdrawal Limits & Processing Time?
Limits vary from one website to another. However, the figure usually varies from as little as €10 up to a maximum of €10,000 for a single transaction. Well established sites have the best limits and also ensure you have your funds within 12 hours after requesting the withdrawal. For deposits, however, the transaction time is instant!
Are There Any Fees for Both Transactions?
Again, this all comes down to the site you choose. Some might have the fees while others allow you to process your payment free of charge. **Note however that for those sites that have fees, it’s usually because they have very fast processing time for the withdrawals and also have extra security measures to ensure your transactions are always safe and secure.
What Are the Procedures for Mobile Deposits?
The process mentioned above is also applicable to both the PC and mobile platforms. If you are having trouble, you can always contact customer support.
Best Online PayPal Casinos for 2018
There are thousands of casino websites found across the internet, yet only very few choose to offer you PayPal as a payment option. What’s disappointing is the fact that even some of those that offer you the same, they do it in a substandard manner – you’ll either have very slow payment times, others fail even to make the deposit or have very many unnecessary security verification processes. However, after trying most of those that support this payment method, we settled for the following sites.
What Factors Did We Consider When Choosing Them?
- Other payment methods – We had to ensure they supported other methods you could pay with such as Debit/Credit Cards, direct wire transfer, and other eWallets such as Skrill & Neteller.
- Availability – PayPal is limited to a few countries. To ensure players from different regions across the world can easily make their deposits at the site, we choose to recommend those that accept players from across Europe and the world at large.
- Fees & Processing Times – We’ve only chosen sites that have zero transaction fees and instant to very little processing times.
- Customer support services – What if your payment was being withheld for a reason or two and you really needed it fast? Wouldn’t you want the casino to address it as fast as they could? This is why we also decided to include this as a primary option when choosing the PayPal Casino UK.