What Are Online Casino with Paypal?
PayPal Casino UK- it is the one that allows and supports PayPal as a method of payment. PayPal is an eWallet that is very effective, secure and enables its members to carry out transactions to various online platforms. Has been founded in 1999, this eWallet has risen to become the most trusted brand, and millions of people choose it over the other methods mainly because of the following reasons:
- It cuts all middlemen and thus reducing the transaction charges. How does it do this? It enables you to directly transact between your bank and the online platform you wish, thus reducing costs.
- The site uses the latest and most sophisticated payment methods making it one of the most secure payment options online.
- Lastly, the website keeps records of all the deposits you make and informs you each time you make one. This way, you can easily keep track of your budget and ensure you’ve stayed within limits.
You have a fat bankroll. Better yet, you have already validated the bankroll considering the factors below:
- The type of casino games you are going to play.
- The amount you’ll spend on each game.
- How you are going to deposit and withdraw it.
You’ve already talked this over with some of your friends who are more than willing to support your ideas, but… you seem to get the best website supporting the payment method you plan on using. If you are planning on using PayPal as a payment method, this article will suit you! We’ve outlined the best Online PayPal Casinos, how to deposit and withdraw using this payment method, and highlighted the best casino games you can play.
Depositing & Withdrawing via PayPal
This is where most people find it very difficult to use PP as a payment method. What might seem to be a very complicated process to most is easy to follow and employ procedure.
- Create an account at PayPal.com. This is the first process and the most important one. If you already have one, deposit some cash into it using your VISA/Debit card or directly transfer your bank’s funds.
- Choose the online casino that accepts PayPal as a method of payment and create an account with it.
- Click on the deposit button or banking button. This will redirect you to the depositing page.
- Select PayPal as the depositing option and enter the amount you wish to deposit. Click on the deposit button.
- The PayPal page will appear on your screen. Please enter your password to authorize the transaction and consequently complete it.
Take note that different online casino websites have different limits for the amount you can deposit. The minimum amount that’s usually common among different sites is set at £20 for PayPal. Also, most of the online casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method have a bonus to offer on your first deposit!
Withdrawing is as easy as it with depositing. To make any withdrawal from a site that supports PayPal, follow the procedure below:
- Choose the withdrawing option by clicking on the banking option >> Withdraw;
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw;
- If you have other payment options included in your account, select PayPal >> Withdraw;
- Click on Withdraw to complete the transaction;
What Factors Did We Consider When Choosing Them?
- Other payment methods – We had to ensure they supported other methods you could pay with such as Debit/Credit Cards, direct wire transfer, and other eWallets such as Skrill & Neteller.
- Availability – PayPal is limited to a few countries. To ensure players from different regions across the world can easily make their deposits at the site, we choose to recommend those that accept players from across Europe and the world.
- Fees & Processing Times – We’ve only chosen sites with zero transaction fees and instant to minimal processing times.
- Customer support services – What if your payment was being withheld for a reason or two and you needed it fast? Wouldn’t you want the casino to address it as fast as they could? This is why we also decided to include this as a primary option when choosing PayPal Casino UK.