Wild Worlds Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 2,000x your bet
The human-like birds have a unique planet where they reside in peace and harmony. But recently, their perfect world began to crumble and fell at the mercy of monsters from outer space. While it’s up to three Hero Birds to be the saving grace, they can’t take on the vicious monsters by themselves. So, they’ll need you to swoop in and help as you partake in the Wild Worlds slot machine. For your assistance in this five-reeled casino game with five reels and twenty paylines, you’ll be rewarded exciting bonus features ranging from Hero Wilds to the Destroy feature that activates an array of free spins.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|CasinoCasino||100% Bonus Up to $100 + Always 10% Cashback||Play Now||#AD New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More NetEnt Free Slot Games
Wild Worlds Slot Overview of the Incredible Features
Players that delight in superhero-themed games will be pleasantly surprised by this slot machine with no registration required. It sprinkles a twist to it by using birds as the main characters that fight off the monsters that have invaded their once-peaceful territory.
There is an array of things happening in this base game. While the assortment of features gives the impression that a lot is going on, as they say, looks can be deceiving. So, the Wild Worlds online slot is much simpler than it seems. The basis of the free Wild Worlds slot game encompasses the Avalanche technique, which in simple terms means the symbols fall off the reels. Below you can find a set of important symbols:
- Hero Wilds: they’re activated upon connecting a win with 3 of the medium value icons, also known as Hero Symbols. When this occurs, other Hero icons of a uniform colour within the reels are substituted with Wild symbols. This feature applies to the free spins bonus round and base game.
- The Destroy Feature: as you play Wild Worlds for free or with some money on the line, you’ll notice that this feature is activated when in the no-win scenarios. So, it involves one of the video slot’s characters showing off their amazing superpowers that are a beast in destroying all icons except the medium and low-value ones. Nonetheless, it’s vital to keep in mind that these icons of uniform colour are not connected. This means that they can be clustered and still leave off a dead spin.
- Dark Forest: it utilizes the Spreading Wilds feature. So, when a bosses’ or captain’s weak spot is interfered with, these Wilds step in to adjacently form more winning sequences for players.
- Fire Lands: it utilizes the Random Wilds feature. Therefore, upon the destruction of a bosses’ or captain’s weak spot, two to four Wilds crop up sporadically on the reels.
- Ice Worlds: it utilizes the Heavy Wilds feature. Thus, when a bosses’ or captain’s weak spot is torn down, a stack of Sticky Wilds crop up on one of the tiles and hang on until your next spin.
As is the case with other online slots from NetEnt, landing at least three Scatters on an activated pay line(s) awards you free spins. With that being said, three superheroes (birds) delve into 3 different worlds where they go head-to-head with their nemeses. And, each world has its unique set of 3 bosses coupled with captains. The bosses have 105 hit points that are spread across six various weak spots. But at first, they stumble upon three Captains with fifteen hit points, each.
High Value Symbols
|Symbols||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|High Win Symbol||2000||500||100|
|Blue Bird Icon||300||100||200|
|Purple Bird Icon||300||100||20|
|Green Bird Icon||80||20||5|
*Payouts are dynamic and depend on a stake (current is 0.05).
How to Play Wild Worlds Slot Machine
Playing Wild Worlds with no download required entails setting up your stakes beforehand. Here’s how you go about it:
- Coin Denominations: when you decide to play the free Wild Worlds slot for real money you’ll need to start by setting your coin values using the plus (+) and (-) minus buttons. You’ll then require setting your preferred betting level using plus and minus icons as well. Doing so will compute your total wager.
- Max Bet: it’s a control that sets the highest possible bet.
- Spin: it sets the reels in motion after the wagers are in place.
- Autoplay: as you play for free or with some money at stake, this feature gets the reels spinning automatically for a specified number of times without any interruptions.
- Bonus Bet: it activates the bonus bet off and on before getting the reels spinning.
Tips When Playing the Free Wild Worlds Online Slot
Below are some of the tips that’ll put you ahead of the game when playing Wild Worlds:
- Come up with a wagering plan and follow it to the letter: before you start playing Wild Worlds with no download needed, you need to come up with a slot strategy that covers the amount you intend to gamble with coupled with your playing duration. You can then iron out the nitty-gritty details of your bet per spin along with the number of spins. This will then shed light on the time you’ll spend playing the game.
- Refrain from chasing losses: it’s no secret that fighting the urge to recoup your losses is so strong that it’s at times referred to as gambling fever. So, here’s where immense discipline comes into play. Regardless of the little voice at the back of your head that keeps nudging you to take another spin after the last one, it’s in your best interest to fight it off. Before you know it, you’ll have gambled your entire bankroll and that’s the last thing you need.
- Take advantage of free play: most slot machines furnish punters with the chance to delight in free play, whereby they don’t need to make a real money deposit. Therefore, the Wild Worlds demo does the trick. It allows you to get familiar with what’s at play which boosts your odds of scoring a win when you decide to play with some money on the line.
- Study the paytable: a common mistake that players make is skipping the paytable which is essentially the slot game’s tutorial, and diving straight into the gameplay. It contains the ground rules, payouts of the different bonus features, ranging from free spins to multipliers, and how to play the game. By studying the paytable, you’re able to comprehend what’s at play that you can put into practice and possibly win.
How to Score a Big Win in Wild Worlds
Upon landing at least 3 matching icons concurrently, this forms a winnings sequence. One of the symbols that you should keep an eye out for is the crown that has a value of 2000 (a win in coins multiplied by the bet level) for landing a set of 5 simultaneously on the reels. Furthermore, when the Hero icons form a winning pattern, then all other symbols of this type become Wilds.
The Wild Worlds Demo Slot
The game is available as a demo or free version whereby you’re awarded coins to play it to your heart’s content. This gives you more than enough practice before you decide whether or not you’d like to put your money on the line.
Wild Worlds is accessible on your PC, or Android and iOS smartphone and tablet. Regardless of the device, you chose to delight in the thrill; the version of the game is constant. So, you don’t have to fear missing out on any gameplay details. The slot machine’s vibrant visuals and straightforward gameplay make it ideal for mobile users.
Volatility and RTP
RTP is an acronym for Return to Player. It refers to a percentage rate that punters can expect back from their bets, in the long run. Wild Worlds slot machine has an RTP of 96.4%. Therefore, the slot will pay out £96.4 for every £100 wagered by players.
Volatility computes the risk associated with a slot game. Therefore, it combines that amount in earnings that you can expect to receive from a game, coupled with the rate at which you’re accruing the said earnings. Wild Worlds has medium volatility. This makes it the ideal compromise between high and low variance slot games. It not only churns out a plethora of medium and low wins consistently but also grants punters access to bonus games and the biggest win of without having to risk a sizeable portion of their bankroll.
Wild Worlds Closing Thoughts
Wild Worlds is an action-packed slot that adds a unique twist to the online gaming industry. With an array of bonuses such as free spins, a high RTP of 96.4%, multipliers, and Wilds, there’s no doubt that NetEnt hit the nail on the head because it’s packed with everything a punter could ask for.
- High quality animated visuals
- High RTP of 96.4%
- Packed with an array of bonus features
- Flexible wagering limits
- It offers Instant Play
- It seems complicated at first
- No jackpot