Aloha! Cluster Pays Slot Game Bonuses
- Cluster pays
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 10000 x stake
Aloha! Cluster Pays slot is a NetEnt’s creation that incorporates the unique Cluster Pays mechanic and outstanding graphics. The pokie was released in the year 2016. In this Aloha! Cluster Pays slot review, we will focus on its gaming features, including the free spins, sticky win re-spins, stacked symbols, symbol drops and wild substitutions as well as all other necessary characteristics. This 5-row and 6-reel slot game is highly entertaining and will get you yearning for some beach time off the coast of Hawaii. Get gaming and enjoy the party!
Aloha! Cluster Pays Slots with free spins: No download & registrationshow all
More NetEnt Free Slot Games
Aloha! Cluster Pays Slot Machine Features
The amazing features of this slot are uniquely designed to give players a thrilling and exciting gaming experience. They include:
- Cluster Pays – The Aloha! Cluster Pays puts aside the common payline payments. Instead, it incorporates a mechanic in which symbol rewards are obtained from clusters. These are made up of symbols that appear adjacent to each other either vertically or horizontally. A minimum of 9 symbols should form such a collection for a gamer to be rewarded. With 5 reels and 6 rows, the maximum number of symbols one can get in a group is 30. You will be surprised at how easy this is to achieve!
- Wild substitutions – The Aloha! Cluster Pays game comes with a wild symbol. It is packaged like precious but mysterious cargo that has just been shipped to Hawaii. It is in the form of a wooden crate that has a question mark on it. This symbol substitutes with the icons next to it so as to increase grouped symbols. This occurs in the combination that will give the highest paying combination. In case there’s no adjacent winning icon next to the wild, no substitution occurs. Also, substitution cannot occur for the bonus spins icon.
- Sticky win re-spins – When you play Aloha! Cluster Pays by NetEnt, you may get sticky win re-spins that are randomly triggered by winning symbol combinations. The symbols forming the winning combination stay in their position as all other icons move in a reel-spin. In the event that the collection of matched icons increases in size by additional symbols, another similar spin occurs with the non-winning icons. The re-occurrence of the sticky win re-spins is dependent on getting symbols added to a winning combination and can go on until the reels are filled up.
- Free spins – Play now and get a chance to play Aloha! Cluster Pays slot free spins by getting at least 3 bonus spins symbols. The symbols can appear in whole or in part, depending on how the reels stop. The icon that introduces the free Aloha! Cluster Pays slot spins looks like a stamp, with coconut trees and a volcano printed on it. It is indeed meant to send the player on holiday!
- Symbol drop – during bonus spins, the low-value icons are dramatically dropped such that only high-value ones are left. This feature will see the gamer get improved chances of high wins. The dropping of symbols is in the order of flowers, shells, coconuts and pineapples after the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th spin respectively. As though to ensure that one does not walk away empty handed in this online slot, free spins go on and on until the player gets a win in them.
- Stacked symbols – Masks and stamps can occur as stacked symbols in this casino game, both in the base and bonus games. This is whereby the symbols cover 2 reel spaces instead of 1 as is with a regular symbol. When they do this in the base game, the masks and stamps are recognized as 2 and 1 symbol respectively. In the free spins rounds, the masks and stamps are counted as 1 symbol each.
With all the goodies that this Aloha! Cluster Pays slot overview has described, in addition to the option to play for free, I bet you already have your wallet ready for some real money gaming.
Aloha! Cluster Pays Online Slot Paytable
If you get at least 9 matching symbols in the cluster, you will get an award. Combinations of winning symbols up to 30 of them in the cluster reward gamers with level multipliers as below:
|Symbol||Red mask||Green mask||Blue mask||Pineapple||Coconut||Shell||Flower|
|30 of them||10000||5000||5000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|29 of them||9000||4000||4000||1600||1600||1600||1600|
|28 of them||8000||3500||3500||1400||1400||1400||1400|
|27 of them||7000||3000||3000||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|26 of them||6000||2500||2500||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|25 of them||5000||2250||2250||800||800||800||800|
|24 of them||4000||2000||2000||600||600||600||600|
|23 of them||3500||1750||1750||500||500||500||500|
|22 of them||3000||1500||1500||400||400||400||400|
This is a video slot that one cannot avoid once they understand how rewarding it can be. Before proceeding to press the spin button, read the section below on. It will guide you in accessing the slot, betting and winning big. From that, it is easy to decide on a slot strategy that best suits your preferences.
How to Play Aloha! Cluster Pays Slot Machine
- Betting requires one to choose the bet levels and coin values that they intend to game with.
- Levels start from 1 and end at 10. Each level has 10 coins. Therefore, at level 10, 100 coins are at stake.
- The coin value ranges from €0.01 to €2. The highest bet is with 100 coins and has a value of €200. This might sound costly for budget gamers. However, they should be ready to grab the opportunity of playing at lower bets, including the lowest one of €0.10.
- As was earlier mentioned in this Aloha! Cluster Pays slot review, there are no paylines to gamble with, instead, the cluster pays.
The placing of bets is followed by the spinning of the reels. This can happen by the use of the spin button for a single spin at a time or by setting up to 1000 uninterrupted gaming rounds. The choice is all yours, as long as you have the required amount to place your stakes!
A player can play Aloha! Cluster Pays for free or for real money in casino sites offering this game. Free play comes in the form of a slot demo that is available online. The demo slot has virtual Euros that one can bet with in their gaming sessions. Any wins won during their spins cannot be cashed out. The Aloha! Cluster Pays demo is suitable to gamers who would like to enjoy this cool online pokie for fun and without spending a dime. Usually, no registration is required for one to play the demo on such sites.
To play Aloha! Cluster Pays for real money, one is required to make a real cash deposit in a casino of their choice. There are multiple casinos in which one can enjoy this amazing online slot, and these vary in bonuses, deposit methods, registration requirements and withdrawal options. One might get confused when making a choice among the many casinos online. However, there are many casino reviews online that they can look at and that assist slot lovers in selecting a gaming site. Besides, on our site there is a wide selection of other themed free casino games no download.
Big Win Aloha! Cluster Pays
To get a win in the base game, you will be required to have symbols fall into matching groups. You might be lucky enough to get multiple clusters in one round. In case they are of the same symbol but not adjacent to each other, their individual payouts will be summed up. Simultaneous cluster formation wins across the reels are also added together. The payout amount of coins won is a product of the winning symbol value as per the paytable multiplied by the bet level. This can, in turn, be multiplied by the coin value to give the actual cash won. As you spin, the following rules also apply:
- One cannot make any bet adjustments during sticky win re-spins
- Sticky win re-spins cannot be triggered if more than one cluster win occurs in the preceding spin
- Only the activating symbol can win in a re-spin
- Free spins can be triggered even if only a part of the stamp symbol appears on the reels.
- In free spins where no win is achieved in the last spin, more are added until a win occurs. In case 3 stamps appear during these additions, an extra spin is awarded after the current one, and this becomes the last spin in the bonus round.
- The appearance of a stacked icon in a cluster, whether in full or in part, pays as per the symbol’s paytable value
Play Aloha! Cluster Pays Online: Control Buttons
To have a good time in Hawaii, you need to know the right buttons to click. Play the pokie and interact with the following key controls:
- Level – used to vary the bet levels from 1 to 10
- Auto Play – allows a gamer to set up to 1000 uninterrupted spins.
- Spin button – starts a spin of the reels
- Max bet – sets the maximum bet possible. A second click also starts the spinning of reels.
- Coin value – adjusts the value of the betting coins to a preferred amount
- Paytable – displays possible rewards obtained from clusters
The Perfect View
We all have our reasons for wanting an island getaway. The beach view is one such reason, and the Aloha! Cluster Pays free slot game does not disappoint in this. The background has coconut trees, blue water, flowers and a bright sky, in addition to the distant volcano that speaks of adventure. The smiling wooden sculpture also brightens up the mood. The sounds of water, drums, chirping birds, soft music and an occasional whistle imply stress-free life. As you play Aloha! Cluster Pays for fun, you will enjoy the site of colored masks, flowers, shells, pineapples and coconuts that make up the game symbols.
You may be interested in sampling NetEnt free slots or other slots with a beach, holiday or Hawaii theme. In this case, you can try out Wai-Kiki, Lava Loca, and Tiki Rainbow. Fruit Shop slots and Hula Hula Nights pokies are also good options.
Play Aloha! Cluster Pays no Download on Mobile
Amazingly, one can play the mobile compatible required, on Android and on iPhone devices. Gaming on mobile has been enhanced by HTML5 technology, as well as the existence of smartphones and tablets that can connect to the web fast and effectively. All you need is a free download browser and you are good to go.
Aloha! Cluster Pays RTP
The game’s RTP stands at a theoretical approximate rate of 96.42%. With a low variance, one’s odds of frequent small wins are high. However, the big wins may also come your way, so do not lose the psyche of spinning!
You can get free slot Aloha! Cluster Pays to play on our site, and see how it can award you generously. You need no other tutorial apart from reading this review and trying out the demo game. With the Cluster Pays and symbol dropping mechanics, this slot stands out as an entertainer that is uniquely designed. Dress up for the beach and start having fun with the wilds, free spins and re-spins. You never know when the biggest win of the game will be coming your way!
Pros and Cons
Key advantages of the pokie include:
- Multiple gaming features, including wild substitutions
- High rewards, with multipliers of up to 10000
- Affordable betting levels
- Availability of Aloha! Cluster Pays free play gaming mode
- Ability to play the casino game without download and across multiple platforms and devices
- Juicy design and graphics
It is hard to pick cons from this slot. However, it is notable that:
- Stacked symbols are counted as only one symbol within free spins. It could have been highly rewarding if they could be counted as 2 during these bonus rounds.
- Not everyone falls for the Hawaiian theme