Dead or Alive 2 Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 100,000 x bet
Since it penetrated into the gaming industry in 2009, there’s been immense hype on the Dead or Alive slot machine from NetEnt. The game undeniably packs a real punch, particularly when the wilds become sticky during the activation of free spins. This leads to more winning opportunities for players. The Internet is littered with tales and screenshots of players scoring the 2000X multiplier reward and more. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that players have requested NetEnt to come up with a sequel that keeps the thrills going but sprinkles a modern twist to the gameplay. These numerous requests did not fall on deaf ears because NetEnt has finally done it! The reputable software developer has gone to great lengths to create a sequel with 5 reels and 9 paylines which is packed with an array of features coupled with the potential to score the biggest win of 100,000 x your stake level.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Betsafe||Get 100% Up To $1,000 + 50 FS on Sisters Of Oz: Wow Pot!||Play Now|
More NetEnt Free Slot Games
The Dead or Alive 2 Slot Machine Theme
A generic Western village sets the scene of the Dead or Alive 2 game. So, players will encounter wooden structures, old-time knickknacks, and more. It befits the slot game’s storyline. The online slot also contains a translucent window with wooden beams that hang on the sides. Dead or Alive 2 no download slot maintains elements of the predecessor. Therefore, players can expect to see the same symbols with just a few additions. This furnishes players with a sense of continuity, thereby making it easier for them to warm up to it.
In the Dead or Alive 2 casino game, punters will stumble upon the all-time playing cards (Qs, Js, Aces, and more) a bottle of alcohol, weathered cowboy boots, a cowpoke hat, a sheriff’s badge, holster, and a pistol. The Pistol is the scatter, which means that you can trigger free spins. The Wild symbols add a nice touch given that they pave the way for you to run into the adventurous old gang that’s always up to no good.
The Wild symbols entail the usual suspects: Delia Rose, Jesse James, Belle Starr, Apache Kid, Billy the Kid. Each of these rewarding icons is well-animated, which adds a cool kick to every spin you make.
Dead or Alive 2 Slot Overview: Bonus Features
As a slot strategy, the key to scoring a big win in Dead or Alive 2 is to trigger as many bonus features possible, all of which are discussed below:
- Wild: the free Dead or Alive 2 online slot is packed with five Wild symbols (as mentioned earlier). These have the power to substitute all game symbols except scatters to form the best possible winning sequences, up to 1500 coins.
- Free Spins: as you play Dead or Alive 2 for free or with some cash on the line, you’ll stumble upon 3 free spins features (as outlined below). They’re triggered when 2 for more scatters land anywhere on the reels in the Main Game. Upon getting five Scatters on one spin, you’ll be gifted with up to 2500 coins.
- Multiplier: this feature sees a Wild counter above the set of reels. So, each Wild that appears anywhere on the reels adds to this counter, thereby increasing the multiplier by one. You’ll also receive an extra spin. The multiplier can go up to 16X if Lady Luck is on your side during which you’ll be awarded five more free spins. Landing more Wild icons means limitless free spins and multipliers.
- Sticky Wilds: it’s the greatest variance choice. With Sticky Wilds that are packed with 3X and 2X multipliers, it’s in your best interest to trigger this feature. Landing one or more Wild symbols on the same free spin means that all of them will be applied. And, what’s even better is that you’ll be awarded five additional spins for landing at least one Sticky Wild on each of the five reels.
High Value Symbols
|Symbols||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Bottle and Glass||200||50||10|
*Payouts are dynamic and depend on a stake (current is 0.50).
How to Play Dead or Alive 2 Slot Machine
To play the Dead or Alive slot for free or with some real money at stake, you’ll need to make use of the following controls.
It’s important to keep in mind that the details of how to play the Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt are available in the paytable of the slot demo along with the different payouts of the bonus symbols.
- +/- (Plus or minus): they aid in the increment or decrement of your wagers and coin value.
- Max Bet: it allows you to set the highest possible stake level, in a jiffy.
- Spin: it sets the reels in motion when your wagering range is in place.
- Autoplay: it allows you to automatically set the reels in motion for a specified number of times without needing to constantly click on the Spin button.
The betting range of the free Dead or Alive 2 slot is 9p up to £9 per spin regardless of the device you choose to use.
Dead or Alive 2 Playing Tips
Thanks to the Dead or Alive 2 video slot from NetEnt, you’re immersed into the adventurous world of the Wild Wild West. You feel like a real cowboy who is on the hunt for criminals that keep slipping away from the sheriff’s prosecution. But, like other online slot machines, here are some tips to staying ahead of the game and walking away with some worthy returns.
- Free play is your friend: the Dead or Alive 2 demo or practice version gives you free coins to kick-off the gameplay. It’s through this free play that you’ll get acquainted with the ground rules and elevate your odds of winning. After all, practice makes perfect.
- Take time to learn the symbols: it’s through understanding the symbols well enough that you’ll be able to determine how fruitful each along with the frequency that each pays out. This will also shed more light on the symbols to shift your focus on. The details about the symbols and other aspects of the game can be found at the paytable, which is regarded as the tutorial.
- Bet on all paylines: as opposed to wagering on a single pay line, wager on all nine (or 18). In doing so, when you score a win, the value is notably higher as opposed to activating one or two paylines.
- Utilize as many bonuses as possible: triggering bonus features is the key to forming more winning sequences which ultimately translates to more wins that’ll have you smiling your way to the bank.
- Avoid placing large bets on a whim: hastily placing large wagers is the fastest route to bankruptcy. Instead, start with small but consistent bets to gauge how frequently you win and to gain more practice playing with real money. By doing so, you’re also able to stretch out your bankroll to last a longer duration during which you may score more wins.
Volatility and RTP
For starters, volatility refers to the frequency and the number of possible wins. Dead or Alive 2 has high volatility which means that the winning will be high but will get triggered not often. Nonetheless, you should keep in mind that while the payouts are greater, they’re also fewer and far between. So, you can play for long durations and watch your balance dwindle. Then in a positive turn of events, everything lines up perfectly, and you walk away as an elated winner of an enormous payout, thereby making the dry spell worthwhile.
The Dead or Alive 2 with no download needed has an RTP of 96.8%. Given that RTP (Return to Player) encompasses the percentage that players can expect to receive back on wagers they place, in this case, they can expect $96.8 back for every $100 they wager overtime.
The Dead or Alive 2 slot machine that you can play for free or with some money is compatible with an array of devices ranging from PCs to Android and iOS tablets or smartphones. So, this makes it immensely convenient for you to delight in the Wild Wild West action while you’re out and about. And, in all compatible devices, no registration is required.
The Bottom Line
While Dead or Alive has been a favourite for many players for the last decade, its sequel certainly blows it out of the water! There’s a major improvement in the graphics, bonus features, rewards, and sound effects, all of which put Dead or Alive 2 on a league of its own. As you spin the reels, there’s a likelihood of walking away with big wins. Now, all that’s left is for players to ride into town with the squad of outlaws and delight in the most epic slot of the West.
- Compatibility across a myriad of devices
- Instant Play supported
- A vast assortment of bonus features
- Excellent graphics and sound effects
- High RTP of 96.8%
- High volatility slot that targets high-risk
- No progressive jackpot