Arcane Reel Chaos game falls in the category of slots that delve deep into a storyline to deliver a punch with their entertainment value. This game, which is a product of the popular NetEnt, tells the story of Don Parker. The man wants to sell a talisman in a final attempt to save his business. However, things go south pretty quickly when an ancient evil is released and possesses him. This slot showcases Don’s war with Deep Pockets, the evil spirit, with the help of four heroes that have different supernatural abilities. In this Arcane Real Chaos Slot review, punters can read up on how the action unfolds along with how much they get to collect in winnings and bonuses for participating in it.
Arcane Reel Chaos game falls in the category of slots that delve deep into a storyline to deliver a punch with their entertainment value. This game, which is a product of the popular NetEnt, tells the story of Don Parker. The man wants to sell a talisman in a final attempt to save his business. However, things go south pretty quickly when an ancient evil is released and possesses him. Arcane Reel Chaos showcases Don’s war with Deep Pockets, the evil spirit, with the help of four heroes that have different supernatural abilities. In this Arcane Real Chaos Slot review, punters can read up on how the action unfolds along with how much they get to collect in winnings and bonuses for participating in it.
Arcane Reel Chaos Slot Bonus Features
Arcane Reel Chaos by NetEnt mainly tells its story using the bonus additions to the basic gameplay. This Arcane Reel Chaos Slot overview reveals the bonus features to be as follows:
- Regular wild: The regular wild in this video slot is represented by a golden ‘W’ and can appear on any of the five reels. The icon can stand in the place of all others aside from the scatter.
- Scatter: The Arcane Reel Chaos scatter is represented by a card with a serpent wrapped around a ruby necklace. This symbol appears on the 1st, 2d, and 3d reels.
- Psyop’s stacked wilds: Psyop’s, who is one of the heroes, can summon stacked wilds that cover two or three reels. The feature is activated at random.
- Zero.X S overlay wilds: Zero.X is the two-headed hero, and he also acts as a wild symbol. He can appear at random during any spin and create overlay wilds on three to five spots on the reels.
- Chrono S Re-spin: The green time-controlling hero triggers a re-spin after a random spin that does not yield any payouts. The rounds continue until a win is landed. During this time, a multiplier meter increases in value up to ten times.
- Flare S multiplier: Flare, who commands the fire element, triggers a multiplier bonus of three to five times that is applied on collected payouts.
- Free spins: Free spins are awarded each time three scatters are landed. Each round comes with six spins that are played in stages to see who wins between good and evil.
Game Icons and Payouts
Arcane Reel Chaos slot machine is defined by the icons that appear on the reels, and each one pays for combinations of three to five of them. The big win in Arcane Reel Chaos for each symbol when the highest credit value of two hundred is used is:
||5 of them
||4 of them
||3 of them
*Payouts are dynamic and depend on a stake (current is 1.00).
Playing Arcane Reel Chaos Slot
Playing Arcane Reel Chaos for free or real money is as simple and engaging as any other NetEnt slot. Once the game has been launched, punters can proceed to choose a stake of their choice between 0.2 and 200 credits. These fields are adjusted using the Coin Value and Bet fields. The battle commences once either the spin or autoplay buttons are pressed. Before gameplay, punters should familiarise themselves with the rules of the game, and they include:
- The payout values showcased in the paytable are dynamic, which means they are awarded according to the placed stakes.
- Winning combinations are determined by the twenty bet lines, and they have to start from the leftmost reel. Only the scatter is spared from this rule.
- The paylines are fixed; you cannot adjust the number.
- Only the highest payout per playline is granted.
- Each of the game features can only be activated one at a time.
Arcane Reel Chaos no download slot’s display is built to appear smooth from the reels and backdrop to the control panel that cuts across the bottom of the game screen. The bar is developed in a sheer shade that makes the background visible for the most part. The buttons feature a darker grey shade that is sheer as well, and their contents are featured in a simple white shade. The fields that are included are:
- Three lines – this button replaces the usual (i) found in most other NetEnt slots to provide information. By clicking on it, gamblers are redirected to a second screen where they can alter game settings, read up on the game rules, and identify the winnings granted for each winning combination.
- Bet – shows the total stake value of each spin, which starts as low as 0.20 credits and goes as high as 200 credits. When playing for real money, these figures are displayed in euros.
- Coin value – adjusts the denomination used in each coin from 0.01 to 10 credits.
- Brown, rotating arrow – This one takes centre stage in a yellow circle on the UI bar, and it is the spin button.
- Two play buttons – activates the turbo function that spins the reels faster than usual.
- White curved arrow – opens the autoplay section that allows as little as ten consecutive spins to as many as one thousand.
- Win – displays the total payout of each round if a winning combination is landed.
- Balance – indicates how much the gambler has at their disposal to place bets. Once wins are landed, they are added to this section. In free Arcane Reel Chaos slot machine, players start with a balance of five thousand credits.
Arcane Reel Chaos online slot does not feature a level adjustment button, which is common with NetEnt slots. Instead, all of the games twenty play lines each hold ten coins at all times. Also, the number of active bet lines cannot be adjusted.
Slot Design and Graphics
NetEnt takes the opportunity to demonstrate its mastery in the use of 3D technology with the Arcane Reel Chaos slot machine. The game features a deeply artistic approach with its theme that tells the tale of Don Parker’s woos with visual clues only. The five by three reel setup of the set abandons the use of columns like in most other games and replaces each character spot with a card. Those that bear a poker face card feature a dull brown shade, similar to those used in fortune-telling. The addition of pops of colour is reserved for the heroes, villain, and special symbols.
The striking nature of the Arcane Reel Chaos’ grid is marched by the backdrop, even though it appears to be in ruins. A cracked sanctus bell sits to the left of the grid with its glorious ringing days far behind. Broken stone walls sit directly behind the reels with pieces of stained glass that were once windows. The shattered scene tells the story of a battle that unfolded, and the results can only be found on the cards displayed each time the reels take a spin.
Aside from working with a team of talented casino game designers, NetEnt also boasts having similarly qualified sound engineers. Arcane Reel Chaos acts as a showcase of their prowess in the soft yet detailed sounds in the game. Subtle battle tunes play in the background to the noise of honking cars that indicate a bustling city continues with life below. The intensity of the music rises several notches higher during the free spins to keep players on the seats’ edges as they wait to see who walks out alive from the battlefield. The turning of the reels is accompanied by the sound of flipping cards. The Alchemist, Wizard’s Ring, and The Pig Wizard carry an almost similar vibe.
Mobile gambling has staked its place as the largest revenue generator for the gambling business over the past decade. NetEnt was among the earliest software developers to exploit the platform and even spearheaded the use of Java software in the creation of games to make them easier to use on it. This trend has been applied to all its releases, including Arcane Reel Chaos. It is a mobile compatible game which is accessible on smartphone and tablet gadgets powered by nearly all operating systems, including Android, Windows, and iOS. Such versatility is due to the HTML5 technology used in its production, which also allows its gameplay in instant play mode.
Return to Player Rate
NetEnt is not shy about having the RTPs of its releases publicly audited and showcased. Arcane Reel Chaos Slot features a Return to Player rate of 96.81%, which is well within the range found in other slots by the developer. Therefore, punters have a considerable window to exploit for steady wins. Even so, the odds remain stacked in the house’s favour. Punters can exploit the highest RTP by placing the biggest bet of two hundred credits. This RTP percentage is accompanied by low to medium variance, which means small payouts are provided quite often.
Pros and Cons
Arcane Reel Chaos boasts a large fanbase and impressive online reviews thanks to a wide range of benefits it tables for punters to enjoy such as:
- A more extensive range of bonuses, which leaves punters with more chances to win.
- The use of instant play software that eliminates the need for an app download on both mobile and PC gadgets.
- Accommodation of both low and high rollers with stake limits between 0.20 and 200 euros. The same parameters are used in the Arcane Reel Chaos demo slot version of the game.
- Availability in a vast number of NetEnt casinos that makes it easier for players in the UK and other global regions to indulge in gameplay.
Arcane Reel Chaos no download slot also has its fair share of disadvantages alongside its upsides, and they include:
- Lack of a progressive jackpot that ensures the growth of the biggest win in the game.
- No download option for those that prefer to use an application rather than playing on the web.
Arcane Reel Chaos Slot is another chance for punters to see NetEnt redefine the entertainment value of slot games. The slot carries a similar gameplay procedure, but the tale being told takes a unique path. Players can play Arcane Reel Chaos Slot free and real money modes with no changes made to the slot strategy or appearance of the set in both versions.
Can I test Arcane Reel Chaos for free?
Yes, it is possible to play free Arcane Reel Chaos online slot. When you play for free, the version is best used as a tutorial to learn how to play Arcane Reel Chaos slot machine. Punters can play the guide version of the game with no registration on our website.
Does Arcane Reel Chaos have free spins?
Yes, it does. The Arcane Reel Chaos free play spins are activated by the appearance of the snake cards, which are the scatters, on the first, third, and fifth reels.
Can I win real money while playing Arcane Reel Chaos Slot?
Arcane Reel Chaos does offer real money wins when the same is used as stakes. The wins are similar to those of the free play version, but this time, they can be cashed out. Arcane Reel Chaos can also be accessed using casino bonuses and promotions for a chance at cash payouts.
Should I download the Arcane Reel Chaos Slot to play?
Punters can indulge in Arcane Reel Chaos without download requirements. NetEnt releases its games in instant play mode, which allows them to be launched on web browsers. No flash player is needed either since HTML5 technology used.