Sugar Parade Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 2,500 credits
Published in 2017, Sugar Parade by Microgaming is a 5-reel slot machine that shows us how innovative this gaming genre can get. With 15 paylines, players can enjoy several features, such as Wild, Scatter, and free spins.
In this Sugar Parade slot overview, we will understand how the game works, learn how much money is at stake, and what kinds of features await the players. You may also play free Sugar Parade slot to see everything on your own in practice.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
Sugar Parade Slots Features
This slot is truly a great display of the sugar world. It has several features that can help you win really big.
- Wild. This symbol is shown as the game title. It takes the place of all symbols to make a winning line if you are missing some. It cannot replace the Scatter and bonus symbols. The great thing about this Wild symbol is it pays cash. You need to land the wild on a payline as you do with the regular symbol to win.
- Scatter. The scatter symbol is the round yellow candy. It is the symbol that starts the free spins round. You have to land at least three scatter symbols to land trigger ten free play spins. It also pays cash, as shown below (for the highest bet).
- Free Spins. You can launch ten free play spins regardless of the number of scatters you won. During the free games, the Sugar Parade online slot will use the same bet that triggered the round. You can re-trigger more free spins during this round. All wins during the free spins mode are tripled!
- Bonus Symbol. If you play Sugar Parade for free, the bonus symbol is an elaborate rectangular candy that has a crown. You have to get three of this symbol from left to right (like a normal payline) to start the bonus round. In the bonus round, the Sugar Parade no download slot will show you a lot of candies. You have to pick three from these choices. Each candy you pick reveals a prize in currency values, and then the bonus round ends. The cost or value of the prizes are in different ranges, and they depend on the number of bonus symbols you landed when you play Sugar Parade slot free or paid version.
All these prizes change as you decrease or increase your bet size. All bonus wins are not multiplied by three, unlike the Scatter. You can also trigger the bonus round even if you are playing the free spins round.
Sugar Parade Slots High and Low-value Symbols
Here is the slot machine’s paytable. All the payout values you see are in credits. They change as you increase and decrease your bet.
|Symbols||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Cake with Crown||2,500.00||500.00||250.00|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 1.00.
The max win in Sugar Parade is 2,500 credits. The slot machine also has low-value symbols that pay between 10 and 500 credits at the highest bet.
How to Play Sugar Parade Slot Machine?
Follow this simple guide to play the free pokie machine.
- Choose your coin size and select how many coins you want to wager per line
- The betting range for the online slot is between 0.01 and 1 credits per coin. You can bet up to five coins per line.
- Spin the reels
- You can wait for the reels to stop or stop them from spinning. The spin button changes into a stop button as the reels spin. You can use this feature to “time” the reels. If there is a winning combo, the prizes automatically get credited to your account balance.
- All the 15 paylines of the game are fixed, which means you are betting on all lines for every round.
- All wins are based on your bet sizes. You do not have to learn how to calculate your wins since the paytable already reflects your possible prizes at every bet level.
Big Win in Sugar Parade
To win, you have to land at least three same symbols on different reels. However, these reels must be adjacent to each other, and the combo must start in the leftmost reel. The Sugar Parade no download online pokie only pays from left to right. Any combo that does not meet this is not going to get paid.
One good slot strategy to implement here is to bet the smallest coin value of 0.01 credit. This way, you can save on the cost of the bet. However, it makes sense to also bet the full number of coins per line, which is five.
If you follow this tip, you will be wagering 0.75 credits per round. At this rate, you still have the potential to win up to 25 credits in the bonus, 300 credits with the Scatter, or get the biggest win with the Wild which is 375 credits.
This strategy works because it helps you save your money. Managing your bankroll is the key to winning in slot machines. While it is true that your odds of landing the big prize is the same in every round, the truth of the matter is that winning this prize is also like winning in the lottery.
As you know, spinning the reels more times means you have more opportunities to land the biggest wins. Slot machines are a game of chance, and you will improve your chances if you play Sugar Parade online more and if you stay patient.
Here is a tutorial on how the buttons work.
- Max Bet – the button is located at the bottom of the playfield just to the left of the Spin button. If you click this, the slot game will wager 75 credits but will not spin immediately. You still have to click the spin button to play.
- Spin – this is the circular arrow at the bottom centre of the grid. Click this if you are sure of your bet. The reels will spin and stop after clicking this button.
- Autoplay – if you do not like to spin the reels manually on each spin, you have the option to make the slot play on its own. With the Autoplay button, you can program the slot to spin from 10 to 100 times. Before choosing the number of spins, choose your bet size. This bet size is what the slot is going to use during the Auto Spins mode.
- Bet – the bet button is at the bottom right. Click on the arrow and a new window will appear. It is from this window where you can choose the coin size and the number of coins you want to bet.
Design and Theme
This slot machine is innovative in the sense that it looks like an arcade game. Here, you will be spinning different candy symbols. Unlike other slots, this one has a vibrant sound, and the grid itself looks like candy bars.
The overall design of real cash version and Sugar Parade free slot game is reminiscent of arcade games that you play on your mobile device—like Candy Crush. If you like this game, you may also be interested in Burning Desire slot and Retro Reels Diamond Glitz slot machine. These two games are free, and you can also play them from our demo links.
As a server-based game, you can play for free and without download. If you launch the Sugar Parade demo version, you can play with no registration also. The game does not need installation. If you Play Sugar Parade for real money, some online casinos that offer the game may ask you to install their app.
Sugar Parade Game Return to Player Rate
The RTP of the slot is 96.50%—pretty high for a 5-reel slot that sits on three rows. The RTP is a helpful parameter that shows punters how generous a slot machine can be over a long period of time. The RTP of 96% represents that the developer or casino provider only rakes about 4% of all the bets over time. You may try Sugar Parade free play mode to see how the machine pays out before investing your money.
Sugar Parade Slot Review Summary
This is a great game that will serve as an inspiration to other developers. The slot machine has what punters can possibly look from a five-reel game. It has Wild and Scatter symbols that pay, it rewards free spins bonuses, and you also have the chance to activate the bonus round.
Take the free slot Sugar Parade to play, create a slot strategy that works and apply that to the real cash game. Here are the good and bad things about this slot machine.
- The slot has wilds, scatter symbols, and free spins
- There is a bonus round
- The wild can pay up to 37,500 credits at the highest bet
- The scatter can pay up to 30,000 credits at the highest bet
- The slot game has eleven symbols, so landing a winning combo is difficult
Overall, the benefits and features of the game far outweigh the disadvantages. It only takes patience to land these most-prized symbols. Follow our tips earlier to improve your odds and play free online Sugar Parade on our site to practice.