Pachinko Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 5,000x Stake
The Pachinko slot machine is based on the popular Japanese arcade game, and it comes with a fun and engaging free slot game to keep one occupied for hours. Pachinko by Microgaming is classified as a variant 90-ball bingo game. In the game, there are 19 patterns to win based on the game’s paytable. Released on 1st December 2020, the game has a 3×5 grid set at nighttime of Gotokuji temple, Japan.
Accompanying you is Maneki-Neko, one of the Japanese symbols of good luck. You can play whenever you want through the Pachinko demo play before heading to actual games. Read our slot review to learn more.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|CasinoCasino||100% Bonus Up to $100 + Always 10% Cashback||Play Now||#AD New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
Pachinko Slots Features
Although Pachinko is a simple online casino game, it boasts exciting and unique features that make you want to play more. These features include Extra Ball, Free Ball, Wild Ball, and Maneki-Neko Bonus. These make the game more gripping and give one a chance to win a large payout.
- Extra Ball. Usually, a 90 ball bingo game displays 30 balls for you to mark the numbers on your ticket, but with Pachinko demo and real money slots, you have ten extra balls, which you can avail of one at a time or all at once, giving you a higher chance of making a combination.
- Free Ball. This bonus is like free spins to other games. It gives you a free Extra Ball through which you can win a maximum of 5 Free balls per round. You can acquire this by getting a combination with a random number linked to a Free ball.
- Wild Ball. This ball lets you choose a number not drawn in the round. You can use it directly to complete a combination missing one number. To make the game balanced, you can only win one Wild ball per round, which will be considered an extra ball.
- Maneki-Neko Bonus. You can collect as many prizes as possible that can lead up to 1850X. Just hit the right combination, which is displayed in the game’s paytable.
How to Play the Pachinko Slot Demo and Real Cash Games
With the game’s demo version, playing it is plain and simple. You can play the Pachinko slot for free within the comfort of your home.
- Adjust the settings mainly on the bet per ticket that ranges between 0.02 and 40 coins.
- Once you have applied the necessary changes, click ‘Shoot.’
- Purchase Extra balls by clicking the Extra Button if needed during the game.
- Complete a pattern and get a payout.
Chances of Winning in Microgaming’s Pachinko
Pachinko free play and its paid variant have a 95.8% RTP. The game has a medium volatility rate because of its numerous features. These make steadier payouts than high variance games but still offer a decent jackpot prize anticipated by most players.
The game is a 90-ball bingo variant that’s simple and easy to play. Unlike any other popular online pokie games, paid and free Pachinko demo features elements of an original ‘pachinko’ game combined with bingo mechanics. It also offers large bonuses and prizes with 19 patterns. The game is desktop and mobile compatible, making it more accessible online, and no registration is needed for this engaging slot gaming experience.
Total Pachinko Pros and Cons
- Unique gameplay.
- High-quality animation and a pleasant soundtrack.
- High chances of winning the jackpot as well as bonus prizes are high.
- The game may confuse newcomers.