Gnome Wood Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Gnome Wood slot machine is a 2017 Microgaming release that explores the mythical world of gnomes. Legend says that these legendary dwarfish creatures are tasked with guarding the treasures of the earth. The mythical creature in this slot game guards the wealth on five reels and 25 bet lines. With the right persuasion, the gnome awards winnings of up to 2,000 credits along with free spins and wandering wilds. These hidden treasures are explored in this Gnome Wood slot review.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
The Generosity of Magic
Gnome Wood slot is a highlight of Microgaming’s prowess in the inclusion of bonus features in its titles. In the slot, players can expect an array of regular bonuses that have unique twists. A Gnome Wood slot overview reveals them to be as follows:
- Wandering Wild: a blue spiral symbol denotes the wild in free Gnome Wood slot game. The symbol has a wandering bonus feature on top of being able to substitute other characters in the free pokie machine. The icon appears on all reels aside from the first one, and it triggers bonus spins.
- Bonus Spins: as the rounds play, Wandering wild moves one position to the left until it exits the screen, after which the bonus spins come to a close. A combo of five wilds pays the biggest win in Gnome Wood of 2,000 credits.
- Wandering Wild with a 2x multiplier: this wild symbol is similar to the regular wandering wild, but any combos it helps to complete have their values multiplied by two. It appears on all columns aside from the first one if the punters initiated the spin.
- Free spins: the free spins in Gnome Wood free slot game are tied to the scatter, which is a golden coin. The appearance of three triggers ten freebies, and the package can be retriggered if three or more of the characters appear.
- Gamble Feature: after every winning, players have a chance to increase their payouts. Gamble game offers 2 cauldrons (copper and gold) to choose. If the players is lucky, he will see a magical effect and double the winning, if not, he will lose the bet. Gamble game can be played up to 5 times per each win.
The icons in Gnome Wood free online slot machine act as more than decorative pieces. The symbols create combinations after a spin, which in turn award credit payouts. The low-paying items are denoted by the four natural elements carved on rocks while the other live icons are high-value characters. The big win Gnome Wood slot game is reserved for the creature symbols as well as the wild. The payouts are adjusted according to the placed bets. Here is a Gnome Wood slot review for the paytable when the line bet used is two credits:
|Symbol||2 of them||3 of them||4 of them|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 2.00.
You can play Gnome Wood for fun and real money, which involves a simple procedure that suits both new and seasoned punters. After choosing the desired line bet between 0.01 and two credits, proceed to press the spin button. Since no skill is accommodated in the slot strategy, all you can do is wait and hope to land a winning combination. Nonetheless, some tips come in handy to make the most out of the experience including:
- Test the value of payouts and the casino game controls in the Gnome Wood demo slot version.
- Choose a fair and secure casino to play the online pokie.
- Claim bonuses and promotions that can be used to play in this slot and other famous ones like Oink Country Love slot.
Mostly, video slot games feature a single row at the bottom of the screen that acts as the control panel. Gnome Wood no download slot, however, incorporates its buttons into its themed structure. The various buttons and fields used to conduct gameplay are scattered on rocks in front of the grid, and they are:
- “Lines” – indicates the number of lines used in the game, which are 25.
- “Stake” – has navigating buttons on each side that adjust the line bet between 0.01 and 2 credits.
- “A” – acts as the autoplay button and activates as many as 100 rounds.
- “Curved arrow” – is the biggest of all buttons and spins the reels
- “Gamble” – is activated after a fruitful spin and launches the gamble feature.
- “Max Bet” – places the highest line bet of 2 credits.
Into the Woods
Gnome Woods online slot captures the eye from the moment it is launched with a stunning 3D imaging display that pushes gamblers into a mystical world. The gameplay is set to take place in a clearing in the middle of a forest with tall trees and high hanging branches that sway ever so gently to the breeze. The game’s five reels are the centre of attention as they take up most of the screen in a dark brown shade. The symbols sitting on it appear to be carved into the reels rather than just sitting on them.
The ground beneath the Gnome Wood by Microgaming is covered in lush green grass that is dotted with red mushrooms. Some ruins sit at the back right of the screen, and nature reclaims the space with vegetation growing all around the rocks. On the other side of the screen is a little door that leads to the gnome’s home, and he occasionally peeps out to reward players with wild bonuses. The display is tied together by soft tunes that hint at the powerful magic of the forest.
The unique mystical beauty displayed in Gnome Wood online slot cannot be found in other slot games. Even so, some titles come close to offering a similar experience with magical, fantasy, and jungle touches to their themes. These slots include: Dwarven Gold, Forest Treasure, 7 Dwarf’s Diamonds, Charms and Clovers, Enchanted 7s, Fairy Gate, etc.
The success of slots in the modern age depends highly on whether they are available to play on mobile and PC gadgets. Gnome Wood slot game meets both requirements with affinity to desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets. Gnome Wood no download slot runs on HTML5 technology like the PC version, which makes it accessible directly on web browsers. The mobile compatible version does not change anything from the desktop computer one, which allows gamers to have the same experience but with the upside of being launched anywhere. The use of this tech also removes the need for a flash player installation, which is still a feature in numerous other Microgaming slots. Both free and real money versions of the game are available on both platforms with ease. Several mobile operating systems support the gameplay on Android and iOS gadgets like on iPhone.
RTP and Volatility
In slot gameplay, the provision of winnings cannot be accurately predicted. However, some metrics can be used to give a theoretical projection of how wins can be expected over the long term. The first of these metrics is the RTP rate, which is presented in the form of a percentage. Gnome Wood online slot spots a payout percentage of 96.16%, which puts it in the above-average category. This rate is collected over the course of hundreds of spins, which dictates that a little over 96 dollars can be expected form stakes of 100 dollars placed over a long period. However, even with an impressive RTP rate, to play Gnome Wood online slot does not come with immunity from significant losses or massive wins.
Volatility is the second of these metrics, and it tells the frequency with which wins are awarded. Gnome Wood free play slot features medium to high variance, which means that is payouts fluctuate between average to rare provision. When volatility is high, the winnings tend to be big, and when it is medium, the payouts are average. Like with the RTP rate, slot volatility is not definite and cannot tell the precise performance of the pokie.
Gnomes are a hardly thought-of theme, but Microgaming manages to earn them a spot at the forefront of slot entertainment. The Gnome Wood slots veer away from the traditional approach that this software provider has hung on to for long. The creative use of wilds makes for innovative gameplay that leaves players with a lot to explore. The betting range may not be the most accommodative to high rollers, but it leaves small and medium spenders with a wide range. Gnome Wood slot has peaked well in the years since its release, and its availability in more than 400 UK casinos is testament to the fact. Slots Magic, Bet365, Play OJO, and NetBet casinos are some gambling dens to visit to play Gnome Wood for real money or free. You can play now alongside other popular games like Basketball Star slots.
Pros and Cons
Gnome Wood slots are like other online slots – they have features that sit on either side of the coin. The game boasts a lot of upsides that have sent it to top spots on popularity lists, including:
- Innovative wandering wilds that make gameplay enjoyable beyond the regular functions of the special symbol. One of the wandering wilds includes a two-times multiplier, which is a cherry on top of an already iced cake.
- Ten free spins that are activated by the appearance of three golden coins that play the scatters. The bonus can be retriggered by three more scatters, and bonus spins can also be activated within them by the wandering wilds.
- Availability of a tutorial version that runs on fun credits
- The popularity of the slot makes it available to play for free and real money in more than 400 online casinos in the United Kingdom.
On the downside, the Gnome Wood game has some shortcomings as well, and they include:
- No skill can be applied during gameplay to influence the odds in one’s favour.
- The 25 bet lines of the game cannot be adjusted during bet placement.
- The bet limits of between 0.25 and 50 credits do not accommodate high rollers and only meet the needs of low and medium rollers.