Forbidden Throne Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Forbidden Throne Slot is one of Microgaming’s time-tested pokie favourites that was released back in 2017. The slot game presents a mythical land featuring the different elements of nature as magical entities. The exciting storyline is accompanied by free spins, wild reels, and impressive symbol winnings that are touched on in this Forbidden Throne Slot review.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to €/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
Forbidden Throne Online Slot Bonus Features
Forbidden Throne free slot game and its real cash mode stand out for more than just its interesting theme. The game includes several exciting bonuses to accompany symbol payouts including:
- Wild. The slot logo is the wild and it lands on any of the five reels. The character completes the combinations of others as well as its own. It appears in both the base game and free spins.
- Wild reels. In each spin, one or more columns are covered entirely by special wilds denoted by an ice unicorn, princess, castle, prince, or phoenix. These wild symbols replace all others aside from the scatter, which can shine through them.
- Free spins. Three or more golden orbs, which play as the scatter, activate the free spins. Three, four, and five scatters award ten, twenty, and thirty free spins, respectively.
Forbidden Throne Slots Payouts
Forbidden Throne slot machine features forty paylines that are used for character combination payouts. These winnings are provided for clusters of three to five similar symbols that start from the leftmost column. More than one combo can be created in a single spin, but only the highest cluster per win line receives a payout. The Forbidden Throne paytable displays payouts according to the stake used. The values are shown in below in the paytable:
|Symbols||3 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||5 of a Kind|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 50.00.
How to Play Forbidden Throne Slot Machine
Microgaming abides by the same age-old gameplay procedure used in all free pokie machines in all its releases. Therefore, you do not need any skills to play Forbidden Throne online slot. The two-step slot strategy involves the selection of a wager followed by the spinning of reels. Forbidden Throne Slot leaves no room for strategy application, but some tips that can be applied to make the overall experience better include:
- Choosing a gambling destination that offers fair and secure services, especially when accessing to play Forbidden Throne for real money
- Gamers are allowed to place stakes of between 0.40 and 200 credits per spin. The game randomly generates fifteen icons per round, and any created combinations award their respective values before the procedure can be repeated.
- Playing for real money using funds that can be lost comfortably without breaking one’s bank
- Using ideal bet values according to the available bankroll to avoid running out to soon or missing out on sizeable payouts
- Opting to play for free before launching the cash version of the game to get familiar with the gameplay and slot winnings
Play Forbidden Throne Online: Control Buttons
Paid and Free Forbidden Throne Slot includes a control panel that is located at the bottom of the grid, which is used to run the gameplay procedure. The UI bar carries the trademark design of Microgaming mobile compatible slots, which is an element used to identify it as a product of the firm easily. The panel includes several fields that are well-placed to make them easy to understand and use. They are as follows:
- Three-dot button – opens a vertical taskbar with other fields that facilitate gameplay. The wads of cash image activate when playing the real money version while the nut opens the settings section. The (i) button launches the paytable with the slot payouts and payline patterns. The (?) includes information on gameplay rules while the house button sends one back to the casino homepage.
- Credits – shows how many credits there are to place wagers. Winnings collected throughout gameplay are added to this field while stakes are taken out of it.
- Bet – clicking on it opens a tab used for wager selection. The first field alters the coin size between 0.01 and 0.50 credits. The second field determines how many coins are used per line between one and ten. Punters can also choose the MAX BET button located at the top to place the highest stake of 200 automatically.
- Max Bet – this option is also provided on the UI panel as well for easier access.
- Curved arrow – sits in a green bubble and spins the reels one round at a time.
- Autoplay – activates between 10 and 100 consecutive spins, which can be halted by clicking the same button once more. They also halt when the free spin bonus is landed, or the credit balance runs out of funds.
- Win – displays the payouts collected in any round where character combinations are formed. When you play Forbidden Throne for fun, you see wins in credits, when choosing real money gameplay, you have them in currency.
- Speaker – mutes and unmutes the background music.
Forbidden Throne Slots Appearance
Microgaming is among the successful online gaming software developers that have held on to a somewhat classic development of slot machines. However, the firm lets go of such reservations for the creation of the Forbidden Throne game. The pokie reflects the mystical fantasy theme used to craft a storyline and sends players high up into the mountains for the experience. The set features five reels that are placed over a see-through grid encased using a golden metal lining. The dull grey shade of the columns serves as an ideal curtain on which the colourful symbols drape over in numerous colourful shades that depict fire, ice, and water elements.
The backdrop in Forbidden Throne demo slot game is a wonder on its own, beginning with a rocky path beneath the grid that curved a short way ahead to the left. The mountain cliffs can be spotted in the distances with foggy clouds covering complimenting their bold edges. A setting sun paints the sky different shades of grey, yellow, and orange, which adds to the hype and reality of the setting. The accompanying background music that plays in an intense style is an ideal addition, but it can be turned off in the settings section.
Slots Similar to Forbidden Throne by Microgaming
Forbidden Throne free slot game, as well as its real money version, falls on a list of numerous other online pokie machines that explore mythical lands and battles. These slot games tell different stories, but they evoke the same other-worldly vibe found in Forbidden Throne no download pokie. Some popular casino game choices include:
- Dragon Slot
- Magic Portals
- Dragon’s Myth
- Secrets of Atlantis
- Game of Thrones
- World of Wizard
- Tower Quest
- Rise of the Mountain King
- Mighty Dragon
- Warlords: Crystals of Power, among others.
RTP and Big Win Forbidden Throne
Forbidden Throne features a Return to Player percentage of 96.01%, which is a little over the average odds of 95%. Even though the payout rate cannot be used to predict the winnings of the slot accurately, they give a vague idea of what can be expected over time. Therefore, when using bets of 100 dollars, punters can expect about 96 dollars back in winnings. The RTP odds are exploited to the maximum when the game is played over a long period.
The volatility rate is another metric that can be used for hypothetical projections of the payouts that can be expected. The slot machine has a medium variance, which makes it moderate in the intervals and sizes of the winnings it tables. Like with the RTP, each session differs since the game is still random, but the volatility can be exploited when the game is played over a prolonged time.
Play Forbidden Throne no Download on Mobile
Mobile compatibility of the Forbidden Throne slot allows it to be launched on iPhones that run on iOS and other gadgets operating on popular OS like iOS, Windows, Android and Linux.
Conclusion of Forbidden Throne Slot Review
Free online Forbidden Throne slot gives off the fantasy of a Game of Thrones, which gives good reasoning to the mountain of praise Microgaming has gotten over the years. The slot machine shows the software developer is not afraid to go big with modern style games, even though it focuses a lot on the classic side of video slots. Forbidden Throne activates the imagination with reasonable combination payouts, impressive bonuses, and steady RTP and Volatility metrics. Gamblers can play Forbidden Throne Slot free on our site or in any of the Microgaming casinos online that offer it for cash as well as in affiliate websites. The game is available in more than 150 gambling destinations online including Dunder, Vulkan Vegas, Guts Casino, FortuneJack Casino, and Genesis Casino. Each of these websites has the quirks that make them appealing to launch the game in.
Playing Forbidden Throne online slot has its pros and cons, both of which have to be weighed before launching the pokie. Some of the advantages of launching it include;
- Provision of a free slot Forbidden Throne to play without the pressure of using actual cash. This variation is widely available on game-review sites and casinos.
- A wild reels bonus that is activated with every spin that is played, increasing the chances of landing winning combinations
- Up to thirty free play spins that can be retriggered when three or more scatters appear as the bonus round plays
- A well-crafted design that immerses players into the world of fantasy using 3D imaging
- A real money version that allows gamblers to play now for cash winnings and is widely accessible in more than 150 casinos. This variation also comes with the options to claim bonuses and promotions
- Reasonable icon combinations winnings of up to 2500 credits
Forbidden Throne online slot has a lot of upsides going for it, but it has some downsides as well including;
- The game’s forty bet lines cannot be adjusted during the bet placement
- The slot strategy does not allow the use of any skills
- The biggest winning amount is not a progressive jackpot and only changes according to the wager value used