Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways Slot Game Bonuses
- Big Time Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 50,000x Stake
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways by Big Time Gaming is a slot that comes with 6 reels and the unique, modern Megaways mechanism. Gamblers need to make reacting wins to ensure wins on this slot game. This online slot machine is spectacular in a way that it creates a slot machine equivalent for the ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?’ reality TV show. There are 117,649 ways to win in this slot, which means there are so many ways to ensure a big win.
You will find interesting features, such as the Reaction Wins and Extra Reels. Among other features are the symbol wins, special symbols, and Free Spins. One will find elements from the actual game being included in this online casino game.
If you’ve played the Million Cents slot, you’ll be delighted to know that this slot comes with extra reels, reaction mechanisms, special symbols, and other interesting features from the famous TV reality show. Pick up the right answer from a choice of four options and move ahead with winnings. Test the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways demo on our site before you play for real money!
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Big Time Gaming Free Slot Games
Features of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways Slot Machine
This slot has interesting features that resemble actual options on the TV show. The gameplay can be quite complex at the first go, but it is recommended to try out Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways free slots to understand the working of the features.
- Reactions. After every winning combination, symbols enter the reels to replace the existing symbols from the top and the right in the extra reel.
- Extra Reel. There is an extra reel on the grid layout, which adds symbols on the reels.
- Special Symbols. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways casino game has two special symbols: Wild symbol and Scatter symbol. The Wild symbols are regular Wilds, which replace the Scatter symbols. They appear only on the extra reel. The Scatter symbol is the Millionaire Scatter symbol – three of which offer 8 Free Spins by triggering the Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble round. An additional Scatter symbol pushes you to a higher level in the Gamble round prize ladder.
- Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble. This is the slot bonus round that offers gamblers the chance to win 50 Free Spins. The prize ladder on this round has 12 levels worth up to 50 Free Spins. Three Scatters start you at the first rung while four Scatters start you at the second rung. Gamblers win 10, and 20 Free Spins at the second rung and the seventh rung as they are the safety net rungs. Play for free to understand the gamble round.
- Final Answer or Walk Away. The Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble round makes use of a question in each round where gamblers have to select an answer between options A, B, C, and D, after which they hit the Final Answer button to move up the ladder. A wrong answer exists the round with 0, 10, or 20 Free Spins depending on the rung you had reached. A right answer takes you a level up. Gamblers can choose to avoid the gamble round and use the Free Spins using the Walk Away button. However, they don’t exist when they are at rung 2 or 7 as these are safety nets meaning the gambles will be risk-free.
- Free Spins Bonus Round. While the Free Spins round is on, there is a win multiplier at play, which increases by 1 with every reaction. The Free Spins Scatter symbol pops up on the extra reel offering 4 extra Free Spins for 3 Scatters and 8 extra Free Spins for 4 Scatters.
Try your hand at the slot machine free play as Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slot online works both as a free pokie and a real game. By the way, as most of Megaways games have a similar grid, you can try Monopoly Megaways slot demo too.
High-Paying and Low-Paying Symbols
The game comes with six low-paying symbols, which are the standard card symbols and four high-paying symbols, which are the gem symbols. Making winning combinations with the symbols lead to symbol wins, and combining them with a bonus ensures the biggest winning amount in a single round.
The symbols give payouts according to the paytable given below.
*Winnings are multiplied by the total bet (the current is 2.00 credits).
The purple gem will also pay you 2 credits for a combination of 2 symbols.
The minimum bet value is 0.20 credits, and the maximum bet value is 10 credits. There is an option for Autoplay as well. Play the free Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slots on our site with no registration needed so that you have a better idea of the gameplay beforehand.
How to Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways Slot Machine
Apart from the special features that have been explained in the Features section of this slot review, this slot game’s objective is to allow people to form winning combinations with symbols on the screen. The wins are calculated from left to right on the consecutive reels.
- To start the game, gamblers need to set a bet amount of their choice.
- Then hit the Spin button.
- Once the reels start spinning, the symbols will arrange themselves on the reels to form combinations along with the paylines.
- The payout is calculated according to the bet value, symbol type, and number of symbols on the reels.
Play the free Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slots online to know how the gameplay works.
If you play the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways free slots or real money slots, you will notice that the buttons on the screen are limited. They are:
- Bet Values. The sidewise arrow buttons under Stake increase or decrease the bet amount gradually.
- This opens up to Help, Payouts, Settings, and AutoPlay options.
- This spins the reels.
- This lets one fix the number of spins, loss limit, and single win limit before spinning the reels uninterruptedly.
The real game on a casino is no different from the free online pokies for this game.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways Graphics and Sound
The user interface of the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways free slot and real money slot deserves some attention due to a number of reasons. Read on to find out.
Graphics and Animation
Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slots, and you will notice that there is barely any difference between the actual TV show and the slot game. The graphical user interface is advanced enough to showcase all the details in the game’s virtual appearance. The theme and the gaming concept of the slot are based entirely on the world-famous show, which goes by the name of ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?’ The game lets gamblers realize that the sound profile is built to suit the theme of the slot. Suspenseful background music sets the mood for the game.
Use the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slots free to take a look at the GUI.
This slot game is mobile compatible, which means that it can run on any screen size, platform, or device. The Millionaire slot game makes use of HTML5 and CSS3 software that allows smooth functioning of the mobile slot. Try the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways free play and real money play on Android or on iPhone from any part of the world.
Some of the similar slots no download based on the Megaways mechanism by the same provider are Queen of Riches, Bonanza, Extra Chilli Megaways, and Mega Money Multiplier slots.
You can play all these games and free Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slot on our site too. Play for fun without download, and have a great time.
Return to Player and Variance
The variance of this game is medium, and the RTP stands at 96.27%, which means that wins are not scarce on this video slot. Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways for real at any online casino or for free on our site to experience new-age gambling.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways Slots Summary
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways slot game has a number of features based on the popular TV quiz show ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?’. The super interesting gameplay that has a little of every extraordinary feature of slots makes for a fun run on the Megaways mechanism to win great payouts.
Real gambling and free slots Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Megaways has both. Thus, gamblers can try out the slot demo for the game to come up with a strategy of their own so that they do not end up placing the wrong odds.
Advantages and Disadvantages
The advantages of the slot game are:
- Interesting game theme
- Reaction feature along with Extra Reels.
- 117,649 ways to win
- Free Spins
- Mobile Compatibility
The disadvantages are:
- Too many features
- The bonus game is more time-consuming than the base game.