Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Slot Game Bonuses
- Big Time Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 1000 x total bet
The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire slot machine is the adaptation of the hit game show created by the talented developers from Big Time Gaming. This six-reel title has up to 117,649 ways to win thanks to the added Megaways feature. Enjoy answering the questions in this online casino game.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Betsafe||Get 100% Up To $1,000 + 50 FS on Sisters Of Oz: Wow Pot!||Play Now|
More Big Time Gaming Free Slot Games
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire no Download Slot Features
You can use quite a few special features with this online slot. Use them to score yourself big money or free play tokens in the slot demo.
- Wild Symbol is used to score substitutions and gain more combinations. The more you landed, the better the odds you get.
- Scatter can trigger up to eight free spins. Land more Scatter symbols to get 10 free spins. Land more and trigger the awesome Hot Seat Free Spins.
- Hot Seat Gamble Feature lets the initial TV show begin and makes the player answer questions. Guess the question correctly, and the title will award even more respins. Up to 20 can be won at any time, as long as the levels continue to be risen up through.
- Bonus Rounds end when a wrong answer is given. A multiplier increases for every right answer though. It will increase by 1x for any right answer that you can give out.
How to Start Playing?
- Set your bet using the settings found below.
- Activate the spins by using the big button.
- Land the same symbol three or more times to win a payout.
- Land more of a kind to get a bigger payout. Check the paytable for exact values.
- Trigger the Scatter or Wild to earn bonuses. Same rules apply to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire slot demo.
RTP and Variance
The RTP of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire by Big Time Gaming is around 96.24%. This creates a fair assessment for the online pokie that can calm other gamblers. This means there is a good chance of winning. View the results without download, even with the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire free play version.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Slot Review Summary
Everything about this free slot game just oozes with all the fun of the original show. You will never have a more agreeable game to play for fun as the questions come up and the music starts playing. Prepare to be filled with nostalgia and get ready for exciting developments as one wrong answer can turn the tables. The mobile compatible version can allow smaller devices to be accessible for it without any drops in the overall quality. Enjoy unique theme tunes of other Big Time Gaming products such as Book of Gods slot free or Holy Diver slot free.
- The same tune and style of the original are perfected masterfully in this product, meaning that there can be little to no difference seen.
- Questions are various so that they can still be challenging in order to enjoy it.
- Rewards are massive for those who take charge and work hard to climb up the levels and get the biggest multiplier possible.
- Questions may be too challenging for those that know very little on general knowledge.
- Bonus can be difficult to trigger and easy to lose should things begin to rack up.