The VIP Experience
If you become a loyal customer at CasinoCruise, and have acquired enough FPPs, you’ll be extended an invitation to become a VIP. VIP members get their very own VIP account manager, express withdrawals, the ability to withdraw larger amounts, personal cash back offers, exclusive weekend promotions, birthday bonuses and anniversary gifts. You’ll also have access to VIP tables in the live casino, where you’ll be looked after by specially trained VIP dealers.
What to Know to Get Started at CasinoCruise
CasinoCruise is owned and run by Genesis Global Limited, and licenced by both the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. The casino has garnered a lot of respect and popularity within the short time it’s been online, however, there are some terms to keep in mind while indulging the games library.
- Wagering Requirements – they are a prerequisite for all bonus claims, and is practice common across all online casinos. A wagering requirement is the amount of money a player must play through before claiming any bonus. Be sure to check the details of all wagering requirements attached to bonus offers to avoid confusion.
- Cash Bonus vs Play Bonus – Cash bonuses can be withdrawn once wagering requirements have been met, whereas a play bonus can only be used in-game. Often, it’ll be specified which games are compatible with your play bonus.
- Deposit and Withdrawal limits – CasinoCruise’s withdrawal minimum is £10 and their maximum is £2300. Their deposit minimum is £10 and their maximum is £5000.
CasinoCruise is an online casino that aims to cater to the more experienced gambler while still remaining accessible to those new to gambling. Upon landing on the homepage, prospective players will be greeted with cityscapes, cruise ships and well-dressed men and women, all pictured against a muted colour scheme of black and dark grey (with texture elements of wood floor boards). At the same time, the site is also very easy to navigate – the bar is set at the very top of the homepage and it follows you to every page you visit. Their games library is also featured on their homepage, allowing the casino’s members to immediately jump into the action and prospective members to try games out for free.
CasinoCruise is licenced by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. It is owned and run by Genesis Global Limited and features over 1200 games in its library (with the promise of many more to come), provided by some of the best developers in the industry. This roster includes NetEnt, NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Play ‘n GO and Quickspin. You’ll find player favourites such us ‘Starburst’, ‘Owl Eyes’ and ‘Jack Hammer’, discover exciting promotional offers and receive a generous welcome bonus upon making you first deposit.
Casino Cruise Bonuses and Promotions
New members can receive up to £1000 in deposit bonuses and 200 free spins. Your first deposit will be matched 100% up to £200 and you’ll receive 200 free spins in instalments of 20, once a day (at approx. 12:00 GMT) for 10 days.
Below is a full breakdown of the welcome bonus:
Deposit Max bonus Match
1st €200 100% + 200 Free Spins
2nd €200 50%
3rd €300 25%
4th €300 25%
CasinoCruise’s games library is comprised of over 1200 games provided by some of the casino industry’s best developers. Customers are free to enjoy games by the likes of NetEnt, NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Play ‘n GO and Quickspin. These games range from video slots, classic slots and jackpots to table games and live casino games. With popular titles on offer, like ‘Hong Kong Tower’, ‘Mega Money Multiplier’ and ‘Matsuri’, coupled with an array of video poker games and roulette and blackjack variants, CasinoCruise’s library appears to be an assortment of varied, colourful fun.
The mobile library has over 200 games on offer. It boasts a sleek user interface and software that allows a smooth gaming experience with no downloading required. For the most reliable experience, below is a list of HTML 5 compatible mobile devices:
- Apple iPhone – iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, SE, iPhone 6, 6S, iPhone 7, and 7 Plus;
- Apple iPad – iPad Air, iPad Mini, Pro, 2, 3, and 4;
- Microsoft Xbox One;
- Samsung Galaxy – Galaxy S7, S5, S6;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab;
- Huawei – P8, P9, plus, lite, Mate S, Y6;
- HTC – Nexus Series, max, M8 & M9, One mini, A9, S9, A9s, 10;
- BlackBerry – Classic, Passport, DTEK50, Leap, Priv;