The online Resident slot machine comes straight from the studio of a well-known Russian software developing company Igrosoft. This pokie comes with a total number of 5 reels and 9 paylines overspread across them. The design of the slot is simple and slick, and it follows the WWII.
The list below contains all main features of this slot machine:
- The size of a single coin is set to the value of 1.
- The amount of the bet per line ranges from 1 up to 5000 credits.
- The value of the maximum bet is 45000 credits.
- The maximum payout (jackpot prize) is 37500000 credits.
- The theoretical RTP percentage is around 96%, which classifies this title as a medium to high volatility slot.
- An additional bonus feature is included, as well as certain multipliers.
- Unfortunately, the possibility of winning free spins is excluded.
- The autoplay option is embedded.
- A mobile version of this amusing pokie hasn’t been released yet, so the bettors would have to play via desktop/laptop configurations.
- One can play Resident slot absolutely free of any charge, with no need to download or register. The slot can be accessed straight through the device’s web browser in instant play mode. The only requirement is the Adobe Flash player.
Types of Symbols
One can notice several types of icons whilst playing the Resident video slot:
- Regular symbols;
- A wild symbol;
- A scatter symbol.
There are seven regular symbols, and each of them carries a different prize, if one manages to place three or more of them on an active payline. Among them, the one that has the most worth is the golden coin token. For five of them landed on an active payline, one would score a payout of 5000 credits, which is the highest payoff in the base round!
The wild is illustrated as a fire extinguisher. It has the ability to substitute all the icons, except for the scatter, in order to help the players to complete their winning combinations. It can also form a winning combination on its own, and for five wilds landed on an active payline, one would be rewarded a payoff of 2000 credits!
The scatter symbol comes in the form of a safe. It doesn’t carry any payouts. It has the ability to trigger an additional round, if one manages to land three or more of them in any position on the columns.
Bonuses & Features
There are three kinds of slot machines Resident additional features:
- Bonus game;
- Super bonus game;
- Risk game.
The bonus game gets activated every time one lands three or more scatters regardless of their position on the reels. The player gets taken to a new screen containing several safe boxes. He needs to open all of them, one by one. And if the resident stays alive after all safe boxes are opened, the super round gets activated.
The super round takes the resident to a whole new room and places him in front of two metal doors. One of them is containing a certain prize, while the other stops the super round and returns the player to the base game. If the player chooses the door without the super bonus prize, he gets taken to the base game along with all his winnings from the regular bonus game.
The last but not the least feature is the risk game. It gets triggered after each winning spin, allowing the player to enlarge his wins simply choosing one of four closed cards. If the card chosen is higher than the dealer’s, all winnings get doubled.