The online Gnome slot machine represents the creation of the Igrosoft software developing company. This amusing pokie comes with a total number of 5 reels and 3 lines with 9 paylines overspread across them. The list below contains all other generalities:
- The size of a single coin can’t be modified, and it’s set to 1.
- The wager per line ranges from 1 up to 25 credits.
- One can also adjust the number of active paylines, which goes from 1 up to 9.
- The value of the maximum wager per one spin is 225 credits.
- The amount of the maximum payout (jackpot prize) is 187500 credits, while the amount of the maximum payoff in the base game is 5000 credits.
- The theoretical RTP percentage is 96.87%, which classifies this game as a medium to high volatility slot machine.
- The additional bonus round is included, as well as certain multipliers.
- Unfortunately, there is a lack of the free spins feature.
- The autoplay feature is embedded.
- As for the symbols, one can come across regular ones plus the wild and the scatter.
- The Gnome online pokie can be played for free, with no need to download or register. The game can be accessed in instant play mode via device’s web browser (the possession of the Adobe Flash player is required).
- A mobile version of this lovable pokie hasn’t been developed yet, so the players would have to enjoy it via desktop/laptop configurations.
Symbols & Payouts
The Gnome slot comes with 9 symbols in total. Among them, one can notice 7 regular tokens plus the wild and the scatter.
Those regular icons can further be divided into two groups:
- Lower paying symbols
- Higher paying icons
All of them are illustrated to match the theme of the game. One can notice a helmet with a lamp, a pickaxe, a hammer, an anvil, an umbrella, a cart (a tub symbol), etc.
Among them, the one that has the most worth is the symbol that contains the game’s logo. It carries the biggest payout of 5000 credits for the combo that contains five of these icons on an active payline.
The wild is illustrated as the gnome itself. It has the ability to replace all the tokens, except for the scatter, in order for the player to form a winning combination more easily. It can also create the winning combination of wilds, carrying a payoff of 2000 credits, if one manages to land five of them on an active payline.
The scatter comes in the form of a cart (the tub symbol, as the providers named it). It appears only on the 3rd, the 4th, and the 5th reel. If one manages to land three or more of them in any position on those reels, the bonus feature would be activated.
Bonuses & Features
As said above, when one succeeds to land three or more scatters in any position on the columns, the bonus feature gets activated. The player gets taken to a new screen displaying the gnome and five levers. One needs to choose one of those levers in order to turn over the cart. If the gem falls out of the cart, the player wins a certain prize. But, if the cart contains dirt, the feature gets terminated.
The gnome carries an umbrella that can protect him from that dirt. However, this umbrella can protect the gnome one time only. All prizes won in this feature get doubled.
If one manages to turn over all the carts and collect all the gems without getting dirty, he will unlock the super bonus feature. The player needs to choose one of two coffers offered. If he picks the one containing the treasure, he would be rewarded 50-500 stakes.
The gamble feature represents one more of the slot machine’s Gnome additions. It gets activated after each winning spin. If the player decides to enter this feature, he would need to pick one card. If the value of the card drawn is higher than the dealer’s, all wins get doubled. But, if the player draws the card that is smaller than the dealer’s, all of his winnings would be annulled.