What you find visually is superb elements and design features in this video slot. The main theme of Wild Robo Factory by Yggdrasil covers the setting inside a mechanical factory. The theme-based icons are four different robots along with the usual playing card icons, spades, diamonds, clubs and hearts. Robo Wild acts as Wild here; it can appear by itself or as a Wild along with a 2x multiplier effect on the payouts. Reels have a stacked appearance then and are spread across 2 reels when you wish to know how to play Wild Robo Factory slot machine. What you find in Wild Robo Factory slot review is a robot factory that manufactures different robotic parts with a moving conveyor belt that is uniquely built into the gameplay of the slot.
Wild Robo Factory Features
When the game is put in motion, the conveyor belt moves to the left for every spin in casinos as per Wild Robo Factory slot review. In the base game, there is a Respins feature. A machine appears on reels 3, 4, 5 and Respins are triggered. During these repeats, the Wild symbol can also appear and double up the winnings. The casino game matrix is designed to run 4 rows across 5 reels and 25 paylines.
- Robo Respins. This is a unique feature which is triggered in base level, on reels 3, 4, 5; as active Robo comes on reels, Respins continue.
- Robo Free Spins. This is another feature that brings on Free Spins and during these rounds, there are 5, 10, 15 Robos found which increase payouts.
- Symbol Swap. Here low-value symbols are transformed into high-value ones in a random manner; this guarantees winning combinations and can appear in the above two features as well.
- System Overload. Here the conveyor belt moves in the reverse direction, and the icons move backwards from 9 to 1; this brings in free spins from used symbols a second time.
Steps to Play and Tips
When you come across Wild Robo Factory online slot, spin the lines in the following ways:
Log into a site that showcases Wild Robo Factory free play and click to open the game matrix.
- Buttons to place bets and choose playlines are given on the bottom panel in the slot game;
- One can manually place bets as per paylines or choose max bet option whereby maximum wager is placed on all rows to reach the biggest wins;
- Autoplay is also an option to run the games uninterrupted for a fixed number of times which also displays payouts accordingly;
- As the game is activated, the conveyor belt moves to the left by 1 position as every spin is completed;
- Robo Respin feature comes on in a random manner; as an active icon is found, Respins continue till reel 1 comes on. 2x Wild symbol can come on and increase winning chances;
- When three or more of free spins icons are found, the bonus round is activated as a slot strategy. Robos are brought in by these additional rounds and provide payouts accordingly; 3, 4, 5 additional repeats lead to 5, 10 and 15 Robo symbols on the lines;
- Conveyor belt moves in reverse and random manner all robos move backwards from 9 to 1 and offer benefits like additional Respins, also known as System Overload;
- Symbol Swap is another bonus aspect; here low-value symbols are transformed into high-value ones and guarantee winning combinations; this feature can come on during the other features as well;
- 5 of robot head, torso, hand and wind-up key provide £375, £180, £150 and £120 respectively as payouts with a coin value of £5;
- If the maximum bet is placed on all lines, and the identical symbols appear, then they form the big win Wild Robo Factory.
Buttons and Other Details
The standard slot buttons are present at the bottom panel. One can set bets per line, increasing and decreasing the amounts manually. The max bet and autoplay buttons help to set these modes for the game and the spins happen accordingly. There are buttons on the side and below whereby one can learn paytable and read special features description.
As per the slot machine online theme, there is a robotic soundtrack that plays in the background as one activates the title. There is a blue colour in the background that showcases a factory set-up.
Slots Similar to Wild Robo Factory
Those who like mechanical titles can also explore similar titles by others. For instance, Quickspin offers BigBot Crew while Novomatic‘s Wild Works is also worth exploring for unique gameplay features and slot visuals. Most of them have visuals in high definition accompanied by matching soundtracks to create the right look and feel. The software developers also ensure that there are unique features incorporated in the base rounds to keep gamblers on their toes.
Some of the attractive and immersive Robot themed slots that you can try out from other leading software suppliers include Robo Jack by Microgaming, Alien Robots by NetEnt, Robots – Energy Conflict by EvoPlay.
The advantages of this title are several:
- Presence of several features such as Respins, Multipliers, Free Spins, Wilds;
- Unique gameplay brought by System Overload and Symbol Swapping;
- Industry average RTP of 96,4%.
- Robotic theme might not appeal to many;
- Absence of Progressive Jackpot.
Many who are new to slots might read up on the review and find it complicated and confusing. However, when the game is active, it works simply, allowing the features to unravel as the lines move in either free play or real money mode. The RTP is 96.4% which ensures medium variance for the gamblers and decent odds. The multiplier effect is also rewarding.
Being part of Yggdrasil’s software offerings, free Wild Robo Factory slot machine can be found at several online casino portals where this developer’s titles are hosted. Wild Robo Factory is a new slot, one of their latest releases that probably lie unexplored by many. Those who are new to the title can explore it in different ways. For instance, portals that introduce new titles usually do so with promotional offers. One can try a no deposit bonus of free spins to try this demo slot. The tutorial will help them realise the features and how payouts occur as well.