Elvis Slot Game Bonuses
- WMS Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 100x total bet
Elvis: The King Lives is an online slot from the provider WMS that’s themed to one of the best-known performers of all time: Elvis Presley. The American singer, dancer and actor is widely regarded as one of the most iconic entertainers of all time. He died in 1977, though there are conspiracy theories that claim he faked his death and is still alive.
The slot, of course, is heavily themed to Elvis and has a 60s/70s vibe to it. Since getting released in 2013, it’s delighted many Elvis fans around the world. Have a read of this Elvis: The King Lives slot review to find out everything there is to know about this action-packed slot.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to €/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More WMS Gaming Free Slot Games
Main Features of Elvis Slots
For this section of the Elvis: The King slot overview, we’ll summarise what the main features are.
- Wild symbol. The symbol that shows Elvis in front of his name in large red letters is the slot’s wild symbol. This substitutes for all other symbols except for the scatter. As well as helping you to form winning combinations, the wild can extend combinations to make the biggest winning amount.
- Scatter symbol. The vinyl record with Elvis’ name over it is the scatter symbol. As well as offering payouts, it triggers the main special feature of the free pokie machine.
- Free spins. There are two ways to trigger the free spins feature. The first is by landing four matching symbols in one or both of the two 2×2 blocks, or by landing scatters on the three large reels on the right. Do this, and you’ll be paid 1x your total bet and will receive five initial free spins. The second is by filling one or both 2×2 blocks with matching symbols and landing scatters on the last three reels. Do this, and your payout will be 100x your total bet and the number of initial free spins you receive will be 100.
- Jukebox feature. You get to play this after you’ve triggered the free spins round and before you start using your spins. The jukebox displays cash prizes worth 1x, 2x and 5x your total bet, as well as four classic Elvis songs, each one of which comes with a prize:
- Hound Dog: Prize worth 25x your bet + 10 extra free spins
- Teddy Bear: Prize worth 12x your bet + 5 extra free spins
- Blue Suede Shoes: Prize worth 12x your bet + 5 free spins
- Big Hunk o’ Love: Prize worth 8x your bet
- Sticky symbols. All matching symbols in the 2×2 blocks that trigger the free spins round stay where they are while the feature’s in play.
- Extra-large symbols. While using your free spins, extra-large 2×2 symbols can appear. If one of the two 2×2 blocks didn’t trigger free spins, that block will have 2×2 symbols landing on it until the free spins feature’s over.
- More free spins. During the free spins round, the scatter can appear on the last three reels only. If scatters land on each of these reels, you’re given five extra free spins and a payout worth 1x your total bet.
Elvis: The King Slot Machine Payouts
The table below summarises what the symbols and their payouts are:
|Symbol||5 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||3 of a Kind|
|Elvis with Microphone||50.00||15.00||4.00|
|Elvis with Guitar||30.00||10.00||2.00|
|Blue Suede Shoes||10.00||3.00||0.60|
|Purple Teddy Bear||10.00||3.00||0.60|
|A, K, Q, J||6.00||2.00||0.40|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 1.00.
How to Play Elvis: The King Slot Machine
This section is a tutorial on how to play Elvis: The King Lives slot machine:
- Once you’ve got the slot loaded, you’ll see a large jukebox on the left. This displays three values: your total bet, your bet per two lines and the number of paylines you’ve chosen. As mentioned before, you can have your bet cover 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or 80 paylines. For the bet per two lines value, there are multiple options ranging from 0.01 all the way to 5.00.
- When you play Elvis: The King Lives online, you’ll notice that the grid is irregular. Most online slots are played on a grid that has three rows and five rows. This online pokie, however, isn’t. Over on the right, there’s an extra-large block made up of six rows and three reels. To the left of this are two blocks joining it: each one of these is made up of two rows and two reels. All the positions on these smaller blocks are actually independently spinning reels.
- There are 80 paylines in total. Each one covers one position per column as displayed. When you play Elvis: The King Lives, you’ll get to decide on a set number of paylines for your bet to cover. The options for this are: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80.
- To work out your total bet size, multiply the number of paylines your bet’s covering by the bet per two lines value. Then, divide the total by two. So, if you’re betting with 80 paylines and you’re betting with 5.00 on every two lines, your total bet size would be 200.00.
- If you want to play Elvis: The King Lives for fun, you can do so very easily indeed. Most online casinos let you play slots and other games in demo mode once you’ve signed up and created your account. Have a go at the Elvis: The King Lives demo and enjoy as much free play as you like, whenever you like.
Play Elvis: The King Lives Online Slot: Control Buttons
To the bottom of the jukebox is a red button with ‘SPIN’ on it. This is the button you click on to play Elvis: The King Lives slot free and real money versions. In the bottom right-hand corner of the jukebox is a small blue button with an arrow surrounding a triangle. This is the autoplay button. Select a number of spins, choose a loss limit and a single win limit, then the spins will start. The slot will keep on spinning the reels automatically until your spins have been used up or one of the limits has been reached.
The blue button with white lines on it, which is in the bottom left-hand corner of the jukebox, brings up the slot’s paytable. This is spread across several pages and shows what the video slot symbols and their payouts are in relation to your current bet. It also explains the features in full detail.
Elvis: The King Slots Gameplay, Gallery & Sounds
The slot is, of course, themed to Elvis Presley. The background is bright and blue, with strobe lights and an open-air concert taking place off in the distance. Alongside the reels, there’s a classic jukebox where you can adjust your bet, bring up the paytable, see your latest win, spin the reels and turn on autoplay. Most of the symbols that appear on the reels are themed to Elvis in some way. The design of the slot is pretty good and is sure to please Elvis fans!
The slot’s soundtrack is very fitting: it features instrumental versions of some of Elvis’ biggest hits, with sounds of screaming crowds. It’s very upbeat and catchy. It should definitely appeal to fans of Elvis’ music.
Slots Similar to Elvis: The King Lives by WMS
If you enjoy playing the Elvis: The King Lives slot machine and want to try out some similar slots, we’ve got some suggestions. Have a go at Rock ’n’ Roller from Playtech, Elvis Frog in Vegas from BGaming and Elvis Lives, also from WMS Gaming – this last one is actually the prequel to the Elvis: The King Lives slot and is well worth checking out.
Play Elvis: The King no Download Slot on Mobile
Elvis: The King Lives slot is designed to be playable on lots of different devices. You can play it on Android smartphones and on iPhones, as well as on tablets, laptops and desktop computers. You can play Elvis: The King Lives no download game anywhere and anytime.
The RTP of Elvis: The King Slots
Not sure what RTP is? It’s a percentage that indicates approximately how much of your bets you’ll get paid back on average over long-term play. The higher this figure is, the better. The RTP of this casino game is 96.09%, which is pretty good – for most other online slots, it’s around 95% or so. With medium variance, you have good odds to land big win Elvis: The King Lives. If you are looking for the slots not of celebrities theme, pay attention to Golden Goddess slot game from IGT or Spartacus slot for free online slot.
Now you’re done with this Elvis: The King Lives slot review, there’s only one thing to do: have a spin of the slot yourself! Have a go at the Elvis: The King Lives free slot game to get used to how the slot works, then play for real money and see if the King has any riches he’s got to share with you. The slot is well themed, unique and entertaining. It’s got a very good free spins round that can give you lots of free chances to land matching symbols and win. Play now and enjoy listening to some classic Elvis tunes as you spin the reels!
- Very well designed and themed
- Catchy Elvis soundtrack
- Unique grid system
- 10-80 Paylines
- Great free spins round
- Mobile compatible
- The gameplay isn’t the most straightforward