Magic crystal balls and fortune tellers have long fascinated the human curiosity since ages. This age-old notion always has a smoke-screened room with curtains and a beautiful lady with a magical crystal ball sitting on the other end of the table ready to predict your future, fortunes or despair that lie ahead in your road of life. While some choose to believe in the power of lucky charms and the effect it has in their life and there are some who stay sceptical of the entire thing. Whatever your thoughts or theories may be of this age-old argument about fortune telling, one thing is for sure. This topic isn’t bound to go out of fashion any time soon and there will always be someone ready to tell us that tale.
Now there may be countless slot games on fortune telling, not many titles have quite enjoyed the success like Wazdan Developers. Their production of Lucky Fortune has been quite a bit amongst online gamblers managing to garner quite a fan following.
In the true spirit of mystic and slow fortune telling, the symbols within the production are also quite fascinating so to say. This includes symbols like a solid gold elephant, a shining crystal ball, horseshoes, champagne, a pot of gold and classic card symbols like A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9.
Ready to Get Mystified
Online Lucky Fortune slot machine is a 5 reels and 10 paylines title developed by game manufacturer Wazdan Developers. Before you go about trying to fiddle with your luck, you need to set your bets firstly on the bet lines. The minimum coin size is set at €0.10 while the maximum bet is set at €10. There is also an option for max bet which allows you to set the bet to the maximum. Once you are done setting your bets, you can hit the reels in motion. There is also an autoplay option within the game which allows you to spin the reels for a given number of times without being interrupted. The highest payout in the game is set at €30,000.
Lucky Fortune Features and Bonus Rounds
Lucky Fortune contains some standard features of traditional slots as well as some bonus rounds which have been highlighted below:
- Scatters. The magic crystal ball is the scatter symbol within the title. Scattered wins are multiplied by the total bets and are added along with the payline wins of the player.
- Free spins. When you land three or more magic crystal balls on the reels, it will automatically trigger the free spins feature. Players are allowed 15 free spins in the beginning but this can be continuously retriggered. Your prize money is bound to rise each time you hit the scatters.
- Wilds. The wild symbol is represented by the fortune teller lady within the game. This symbol has the ability to substitute all the other symbols in the productions except for the scatter symbol. The wild symbol also has the ability of doubling the line win. There is no multiplier feature within the production.
- Gamble option. For players that want to increase their winnings, you can make use of the gambling option. This can be triggered after every winning round. A player can enter the gambling arena here and choose an option between cards (usually black or red). If the player chooses correctly, they stand the chance of doubling their win or losing it all. This can go until one is satisfied with their wins or have lost all their money in the gambling process.
- play Golden Goddess slot with no download & registration with bonus games and rounds.
Ready for the Revelation
Slot machines Lucky Fortune can be enjoyed on PC and online forums. It also has a mobile version which players can download from Google playstore and iOS store. Many online portals are offering quick bonuses and benefits to new customers on signing up with their website. For new players looking to indulge in online betting, understand the laws of your respective country before choosing to bet randomly. In the UK, gambling is subject to the UK Gambling Commission and vendors need to obtain their licence first. In Canada, online betting is mostly free and comes under the regulation of the Canadian Gambling Laws. In Australia, citizens need to follow the gambling laws of the land defined under the Interactive Gambling Act.