Horror slots are among the most popular gaming machines to ever be developed. They are usually a mixture of fan and seriously made good enough to scare you and entertain you. The adrenaline rush that horror slot machines symbolize, whether it is from the scary symbols and graphics, or the wins and losses you experience while playing are something punters always look forward to.
Horror slots are made using graphics that are cutting edge. Developers invest in making sure that your horror slot offers you some gruesome action while ensuring that you are having some bloody fun. Most machines under this theme are developed with a user-friendly interface that makes your time there worthwhile.
They come as either the 3-reel classic slots or the more popular modern 5 reel video slots. The paylines vary from one to 10, 20, 40, depending on the developer’s preference.
Horror Slots Symbols
There are symbols and icons you can always expect when playing horror-themed slots. These symbols include the Devil, vampires, demons, witches, zombies, ghosts, and blood. There are other symbols like the Halloween pumpkins, mummies, and graveyards that may also be used in other variations of these games. The symbols manage to send chills down the player’s spines every now and then. That isn’t, however, where the action ends. The bonus symbols offered by these spooky machines may just be the shrills you are looking for.
Spooky Bonus Features
Look out for wild symbols scatters, and multipliers as you enjoy your share of the evil. These symbols will increase your play time as well as your chances of winning. But the bonus fun doesn’t stop there. There are bonus games that are activated mostly when you choose to do something daring. You can always look forward to the free spins that await to make your time playing the very best experience possible.
Horror Slots Software Developers
Every developer has a horror-themed slot in their catalog. From the very well-established developers to the newbies in the world of online gaming developers. There is, however, a larger catalog of horror titles from the smaller, newer developers than there is of the more established ones. This could be attributed to the fact that smaller developers usually have less to risk when compared to the big names in the industry. No cause for worry because the underdogs are doing such a great job because their games are some of the best ever.
Slots With Jackpots
Horror slots come with very attractive jackpots. The jackpots vary from slot to slot with some being as low as about 500 coins and them going as high as 100,000 coins or even higher. Look out for horror-themed slots with progressive jackpots that could change your life.
Popular Horror-Themed Slots
- Immortal Romance by Microgaming. Perhaps the most popular in this theme, Immortal Romance comes with bonus features that include wild symbols, free spins, scatter symbols and multipliers.
- Creatures from the Black Lagoon. This was developed with NetEnt in conjunction with Universal Studios who own the franchise for the movie with the same title. The slot comes with bonus features and 20 free spins.
- Wild Blood. This slot by Play ‘N’ Go is the female version of Immortal Romance. The slot has blood symbols and a bonus feature that is triggered when you pick a blood bonus.
- Twins of Evil. Developed by Gamesys, this slot was inspired by a movie from 1957. The bonus feature of this slot is activated by choosing either of the twins with the beautiful one giving huge rewards.
- Halloweenies by Microgaming is also another popular slot inspired by Halloween.