- Microgaming – With their The Dark Knight Rises 243 machine.
- IGT – Crown Of Egypt is their most popular 1024 WTW machine.
- PlayTech – Released Lucky Panda a few years ago and it got rated extremely high in the 1024 ways to win community.
How Does 1024 Ways to Win Work?
First of all, it is important to say that pay lines do not exist in the 1024 ways to win slot machines. The player cannot change the amount of ways, without reducing the number of active rows and reels. A great example of a game that has an option for reducing the ways to win system is Lucky Panda where gamblers may choose 64, 128, 256, 512 or 1024 system where additional rows and columns get activated after along with the change.
Winnings in these types of machines are triggered when at least 2 or 3 (depending on which one) symbols of a kind land on adjacent reels. As longs as they are right next to each other, the prize will be granted. Some machines count in both ways, but they require more coins to be bet.
These are some of the features you can enjoy along with the 1024 possible ways and also when you decide to switch up and try something new:
- Pay Lines – Where you choose how many ways are activated, but keep in mind that it requires higher bets.
- Bonus Games – The Dark Knight Rises is a great example of a game that has Ways to Win system and fun unique features.
- Bonus Symbols – Significantly increase chances of winning high in 1024.
- 243 Ways To Win – A version with 5 reels but 3 rows .
- Progressive Jackpot – Huge increasing prizes that can be won at the end of a round.
- Free Spins – Awarded by landing scatters anywhere on the columns.
- Special Wilds – Whether they are sticky, stacked or expanding, chances of winning increase a lot.
Always look for machines that have well-awarding scatters and at least one type of special wild icon.
1024 Ways to Win Benefits
The best thing about those machines is that you do not need to worry about activating or deactivating pay lines at all, as the whole set of reels is covered nonstop. Second great thing about them is their RTP. Classic machines with a 5 by 4 structure tend to have lower RTP than usual because of the pay lines, but not the 1024 ones. The Dark Knight Rises and Lucky Panda both have RTP at around 96.5% which is outstanding for slots with 4 rows.
Because all 20 fields are covered with coins each roll, and because the minimum stake requirements are similar to ones that have pay lines, that means that even low stakes can bring you profit. It is very easy for 7 or 8 available symbols to land next to each other, especially when wilds are included in the game.
Coin Bets Types
In most 1024 ways to win machines, coins are used to place bets. It is important to know how many coins are used for each spin. Machines like Lucky Panda do not have the option to change a number of coins as it is fixed to 72, but coin value is adjustable and it can either be $0.20 or $1.00.
Monster Wins by NextGen for example, allows gamblers to adjust both amount and value which gives more room for calculating and bet range is from 0.50 coins to 125!
Best Slot Machines with 1024 Feature
Some of the most popular 1024 ways to win games are:
- Crown Of Egypt;
- Double Buffalo Spirit;
- Lucky Panda;
- Hot Ink;
- Miss Red;
- White Orchid;
- Jekyll & Hyde;
- Arctic Fortune;
- League Of Fortune;
They only differ in bet range and theme. League Of Fortune offers a great betting range with coins that can be valued at only $0.01 or $0.02 and higher, while up to 500 may be placed at a time, making it perfect for high rollers.