Lucky Halloween Slot Game Bonuses
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 1000 x total bet
Lucky Halloween is a 5-reel slot that seems to draw inspiration from a comic books hero, Ghost Rider. With Lucky Halloween by Red Tiger, players are treated to an exciting game with an interface that is easy to use. Developed by Red Tiger Gaming, the slot machine was released in 2016, and players have a chance to win in any of the 20 fixed paylines. In this Lucky Halloween slot review, we will learn how the free pokie machine works, what the prize is, how to play, and we will also take a look at the best strategy to implement to improve our winning odds.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|CasinoCasino||100% Bonus Up to $100 + Always 10% Cashback||Play Now||#AD New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Red Tiger Gaming Free Slot Games
Lucky Halloween Slot Overview of Features
One great thing about this online pokie is that it has several features, as discussed in the guide below:
- Special Reels – gets triggered by the Pumpkin Biker. These reels only spin high-value symbols. You will not see the symbols 10 to A.
- Mega Wild – a big wild that covers 3×3 slots. The Pumpkin Biker drags this symbol into the reel. As a giant wild, it gives you more opportunities to make winning combinations.
- Random Wilds – this is like the regular wilds symbol. It gets added on the grid by the Pumpkin Biker. Wilds substitute for all symbol to make winning combos. Wild cannot substitute for the scatter and the bonus symbol.
- Pumpkin Tree – it grows on the ride side of the grid because of the Pumpkin Biker. It awards multipliers to your wins by as much as 20x.
- Free Spins – win a random amount of free spins after landing three scatter symbols. The scatter symbol is the golden pot of candies.
- Bonuses – activate the bonus round by landing three symbols of the spooky castle. The bonus is called Full Moon bonus.
- Wild – the wild is the pumpkin with a wide-open mouth, and it awards the biggest winning amount. Inside its mouth are lots of gold coins.
Lucky Halloween Slot Machine Payout
Here are the symbols found in both real money and free Lucky Halloween slot machines and their respective payouts:
|Symbols||3 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||5 of a Kind|
*All the payouts on the paytable have constant values. They do not change even if you adjust your bet size. Since they are expressed as coins, the values are multiplied against your bet per line. Let us say that you wagered €0.20 for a spin. In this round, your bet is €0.01 per line. If you land three symbols of the Mummy Cat, the prize is 36 coins. Your currency prize is 36 coins x €0.01 = €0.36.
How to Play Lucky Halloween Online
Here is a tutorial of how to play the slot machine:
- Choose between Lucky Halloween free slot game and real money versions
- Click on the bet selector at the bottom left of the screen. You can choose between €0.01 and €100 per spin.
- Click on the spin button
- Wait for the reels to stop spinning
- If you won an award, the slot machine would automatically credit your wins to your balance, and you can start a new game
- Each bet you select already accounts for all lines. Since there are 20 fixed paylines, your chosen bet is divided by 20. The resulting number is your bet per line
Tips on How to Achieve Big Win Lucky Halloween
- To win, you need to land a winning combination. A combination, or a combo, is a set of three same symbols lined up in different horizontal patterns. You can view the patterns on the game menu.
- Each combo must start from the first reel. The three different symbols must also be on adjacent reels. More symbol means more prizes, but the symbols must not be on the same columns. If the combination you made starts anywhere on the middle reels, you do not win a prize.
- A symbol may be used twice. What this means is that if a symbol appeared on the first reel, and it could be used to form winning combos in different patterns, you would receive different payouts from the system.
- One thing you can do if you Play Lucky Halloween for fun or cash, so you do not have to spin manually, is to use the auto-play button. It is a button beside the bet selector. If you click on this button, a new screen would pop-up. From here, you can choose how many times you want the slot to spin on its own.
- You can choose between 10 and 100 spins. You can also choose a loss limit between €2 and €2,000. As the slot spins on its own, and you have already lost what you set in the loss limit, it would stop spinning, even if you still have a lot of spins.
- You can click on the More Autoplay Settings button if you want to set different options. Here, you can select a limit once you have won a certain amount. The limits are between €2 and €20,000. If you have won enough money to reach that limit, the slot will stop.
- You also have a choice to stop the auto-spin if a bonus feature gets triggered. Once you are down with the selection, just press the Start button, and the slot would play on its own. The bet used is the one you selected before toggling the auto-play.
- You can stop the auto-spin anytime by clicking on the stop button at the bottom left.
Lucky Halloween Free Play and Real Cash Modes Game Buttons
Here is a guide on how the game buttons work:
- Stake – located at the bottom left of the grid. Click this to choose your bet for the round. The options are between €0.20 and €100 per spin
- Spin – located at the bottom right of the grid. Click this if you are ready to spin the reels
- Turbo – this is a located at the bottom right just beside the spin button. Click this if you want the reels to spin and stop faster
- Menu – this is the three-bar button at the top right. Click this if you want to view the paytable
- There are other buttons that you can use — to adjust your screen size or the slot’s sound system.
Lucky Halloween Game Design
The slot is made in 3D, and the overall Halloween theme is cartoonish in nature. Here, you will be spinning symbols that are reminiscent of Tim Burton movies. The slot’s audio is not scary, but rather an exaggeration of ghost sounds to scare little children.
You May Also Enjoy the Following
- Halloween Jack – a 5-reel slot from Netent where you get to spin symbols of the Jack o’ Lantern. This one offers wild symbols, free spins, 20 paylines, and Death Reaper Wilds.
- Crazy Halloween – a 25-reel slot where you can bet between 0.01 and 1 coin per line. This one offers scatter symbols, medium volatility, a wild, and an RTP of 94%.
- One last recommendation we have is the Ghost Glyph slot. It is a new slot that operates on a 7×7 grid. The game is from QuickSpin. It has wilds, tumble features, free spins, and more bonuses. You could win as much as 2,000x your bet per line on this machine!
Lucky Halloween Slots Compatibility
The slot was released back in 2016 but is still mobile compatible. It works on HTML5 and all you need, really, is a browser. It is a server-based game, and you need to be online to be able to access it. You can play either real money or Free Online Lucky Halloween slot without download. However, you may need to download and install a casino app if you want to play it with real cash. The reason behind that is that some casinos want to ensure that your gaming experience is safe and secure, and they could only do this if you play via their servers. You can play this game on Android. You can also play it on iPhone, tablets, and even desktop computers.
Lucky Halloween Online Slot RTP
The RTP of the game is 95.07%. This RTP is not exactly high—it is just average. What it means is that over the long-term, the slot machine pays 95% of all the bets placed in it. This, of course, does not mean that the slot will pay you 95% of all your bets. It is only indicative that the casino operator and the developer gets to keep 5% of the bets as a profit.
Lucky Halloween Slot Review Summary
Lucky Halloween slots are for beginners and experts. Even if it does not have a progressive jackpot, it has several features and special symbols that can help you win easier. The slot’s game interface is also a little different—the game provider has eliminated a lot of the HUD parts and only left what is necessary. Primarily, play Lucky Halloween slot free game to test the slot machine. You can play for free. You do not have to install it, and you only need a browser to make it work. All the games on our site like Winter Wonders slot, Ancient Script slot game, and Magic Gate slot online are free to play. Use our Lucky Halloween demo links to practice and get better at playing slot machines.
- Has lots of bonus features
- Offers 500x payment for landing five wild symbols on a line
- No progressive jackpot
- Has a high variance, so winning is difficult