Sticky Bandits: Wild Return by Quickspin is the sequel to an online slot of the same title. This one is dubbed as Sticky Bandits: Wild Return, and was released in August of 2019. Operating on five reels and four rows, the video slot offers 40 pay lines where the player can win real cash.
Here is the overview for the casino game . In this Sticky Bandits: Wild Return slot review, we will dig deeper and see what are the features, how to play it, and whether fans can access it for free.
||0.20 to 100
Symbols and Game Features
In this Sticky Bandits: Wild Return slot review and tutorial, we will take a look at the different important symbols and features that you will come across the game.
- Wild. The wild is a gold coin that substitutes for all symbols to help create a winning line. It does pay up to 1,000 credits if you landed five of them on a pay line. The wild cannot replace the scatter and the sticky wild.
- The scatter symbol is the triple skull symbol. Landing this will trigger the free spins bonus.
- Massive Symbols. The icons of these knights of the road cover 3X3 of the grid. These are massive symbols, and they may sometimes appear as 2X2 symbols. If these symbols appear during the Sticky Bandits: Wild Return free play and got hit by the Lucky Shot, they will turn into sticky wilds.
- Quick Slot Bonus. This is an old one-arm-bandit machine symbol, and it only lands on the fifth reel. If this happens, it will award between one and three free play spins on a special slot that will appear. In that special mini-game, you can win up to 500x of your bet.
- Lucky Shot Spins. If you land three bonus scatters, you will start this feature. In here, you will get seven free play spins, and anytime a robber appears, there is going to be a random lucky shot fired. If a bandit is hit, it will shift into a sticky wild. Other symbols that get hit will convert into regular wilds.
How to Play Sticky Bandits: Wild Return Slot Machine
To win, all you need is a combo of at least three identical symbols on a payline. They must be on neighbouring reels, starting from the first reel.
To play, all you need to do is to toggle the bet button and then click Spin.
The payout table is displayed in currency values. If you change the bet size, the prizes will also change. The one that is shown below are prizes for the standard bet of 1 credit per spin. This is the paytable guide.
|Number of Icons on a Pay Line
One slot strategy or tip to get a big win in Sticky Bandits: Wild Return: Wild Return is to manage your bets. You can use the autoplay, so the reels will run automatically, but choose a bet size that will make your bankroll last. This way, you will have more chances to land the scatters or the big bandit symbols.
Buttons to Click and How they Work
In this Sticky Bandits: Wild Return slot machine review, we will also take a look at the few buttons that you need to use to play the game.
- Total Bet. This is the button that allows you to change your wager. Although the slot machine online has 40 pay lines, all of these are automatically active. The bet you choose here represents a wager for all 40 lines, and you can wager between 0.20 and 100 credits per spin.
- This is the half-circular arrow found at the bottom right of the grid. If you click this, the reels will spin, and the system will determine if you won or not.
- This is the button found at the left side of the Spin button. With this, you will be able to program the game to spin several times even if you are not involved. The bet that will be used during the auto-spin mode is that same one you chose before you programmed it.
Slot Game Design and Theme
The free Sticky Bandits: Wild Return slot machine is set in the old Wild West. You will be spinning symbols of skulls, alcohol, different highwaymen, and cigars. The mobile slot is made in 2D graphics only, but you will be amazed at the details of how the symbols were drawn. It has a dark brown theme that is reminiscent of the desert, and players will be treated to a Wild West adventure.
If you like this theme, you can also check out some of the Wild West-themed slots shown below:
- Dead Or Alive by NetEnt
- Double Buffalo Spirit by WMS
- Gold Rush by Magnet Gaming
- Golden Colts by Play’N Go
- John Wayne by PlayTech
Pros and Cons
While the game is great, it also has some opportunities, which the game developer can probably improve on its next version if there is any.
- Has bonus rounds and free spins
- Playable for free and on mobile; no download required
- Has a high return-to-player rate
- Has a wild and scatter symbol
Sticky Bandits: Wild Return Mobile
This game is mobile compatible, and it works on any type of device. There is no slot machine app that you have to download or install. All you need is a browser to be able to access the slot machine.
Other Important Things About the Slot
You can play this game for free if you look for the demo mode. The demo is found in slot review websites. The casino game may also be offered by an online casino. However, it is likely that you have to be a member before you can play for free in that casino.
If you are playing the demo version of the game, you cannot win real money. Also, you cannot go back to the same game and accumulate coins if you play the free game; you will always have to start from scratch.
You can play the game with no deposit, and there are two ways to do this. The first one is the free version where you are just testing the Sticky Bandits: Wild Return online slot. The second way is to look for a casino that offers free spins to new or old members. If the casino allows it, you can use those free spins in Sticky Bandits: Wild Return if it is offered in the site.
Sticky Bandits: Wild Return is a new slot, and it has great options for both the novice and the expert. It offers a lot of winning possibilities, and the odds increase if you land the bandits, the wilds, and the scatter symbols. Play for fun before you invest real cash. You can play Sticky Bandits: Wild Return slot free right here and now.