Prime Zone by Quickspin takes the player to a new city that is lush with life and night activities. Sitting on a 5X3 grid, the video slot in the United Kingdom offers lots of winning opportunities with its multipliers, free spins, and the Prime Zone Bonus. The game has a total of ten paylines and wilds that can more than double your winnings.
Here is the slot overview. In this Prime Zone slot review, we will cover the game’s mechanics, payout values, and how you can play for free.
||0.10 to 100
Symbols and Their Functions
The Prime Zone is a new slot, so when you play it in the UK, you will be seeing some familiar symbols that is commonly present in other slot machine online. However, there is more than meets the eye in this machine. There are also several features that you need to watch out for, as they are the ones that can yield a big win in Prime Zone.
- The wild is a symbol that has the text “Wild” on it. It takes the place of all symbols to create a winning combination, with exception pf the scatter symbol. If two or more wilds are used for a win, you will be awarded with a multiplier. The maximum you can get is 5X if you landed five wilds.
- This is the bonus symbol, and landing three of this on the central reels will trigger the free spins bonus.
- Free Spins. To gain your free spins, you have to choose from four Prime Zone options. All the free play types will award you with seven free play spins. There are four types of free spin bonuses, with each type offering a higher multiplier value for each win.
Apart from these, the slot has no jackpot rounds or other bonuses.
How to Play Prime Zone Slot Machine
To play, all you need to do is to set the wager and click on the spin button. Wait for the slot machine to stop and then see if you won something. If you won, the slot game will automatically credit your winnings.
The paytable changes every time you adjust your bet sizes, even if you just play for fun. At most, you can win 50 credits if you landed five symbols of the Red7 on a payline with a one-credit bet.
Here is the paytable guide, which applies if you bet 1 credit per spin at the free Prime Zone slot machine.
|Number of Icons on a Pay Line
To win, you must land three same symbols on a pay line, and these three symbols must be on adjacent reels. They must also start from the leftmost reel.
To ensure that you give yourself better odds at winning, one excellent slot strategy is to bet small amounts so you can make your bankroll last. Wait until you hit the free spins bonus or until you hit a big win by landing five symbols of the Red 7.
Getting to Know the Buttons and How They Work
There are only a few buttons in the grid that you need to use. Below is a simple tutorial:
- Total Bet. Toggle this button to change your wager between 0.01 and 100 credits. This bet selection is the total bet, and this already accounts for all the lines. You cannot change the number of active lines in the Prime Zone game.
- With this button, you can program the mobile slot to spin on its own. The bet size it will use is going to be the last one that you use before hitting the autoplay button. You can select how many times the game will spin before stopping. The autoplay button is a circular arrow at the left side of the spin button.
- This is the half-circular arrow that spins the reels. Click this only once you are sure about the amount of wager that you set. Once this is pressed, you can no longer cancel the spinning reels.
- Fast Forward. This is a button that makes the game run faster, but it does not affect the results of the spins. This button is located at the bottom right below the autoplay.
Game Graphics and Theme
As far as this Prime Zone slot review is concerned, this one sports bright 2D graphics, and here you will be spinning classic symbols like the Lucky 7, Diamond, and the Golden Bell.
The symbol with the biggest prizes is the two lucky 7s, followed by the diamond and the golden bell. You will also spin low-value symbols of car suits, which offer lower cash prizes.
If you like neon casino games, here are some titles that may interest you:
- Hotline by NetEnt
- Big Apple Wins by Booming Games
- Miami Nights by Booming Games
- Side Winder by JustForTheWin
Pros and Cons of Prime Zone Online Slot
Here is a quick summary of the good and the bad for this gaming software.
- You can play Prime Zone for free in the UK from the demo version
- The casino game awards with free spins at no extra cost
- No download is required, and you can access it on mobile
- Has no jackpot
- Has ten paylines only
Prime Zone Mobile
The online slot is mobile compatible. Even the demo slot version can be accessed on mobile. You do not need a slot machine app to be able to play. You can launch it on your phone’s browser on any device.
Other Things You Need to Know
You can find the Prime Zone demo in slot review websites. In some cases, an online casino may let you play it for free, even if you are not a registered member.
You have a great chance to win real money while playing the Prime Zone online slot machine. However, you also have to wager real money. If you are playing for free, you cannot win actual cash.
If you want, you can also bet and win real money even if you do not make a deposit. You can do it by finding an online casino that offers free spins bonus upon registration with no deposit required. If this game is offered in that casino, it is likely that you can use your free games.
Lastly, there is no download required for the app. You can access the game through a browser, and you do not have to install any kind of software.
Overall, the Prime Zone free play slot is simple to operate, and it offers huge boosts with the multipliers that come with the wild symbols. The four options for free spins also provide players the flexibility to choose how they want to play their luck. The verdict for this Prime Zone slot machine review is that it is great for beginners in playing these one-armed bandits.