Ugga Bugga Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Playtech Software presents gamers, a tribal-themed online slot machine game in the form of Ugga Bugga. The theme features the ancient African tribal cultures and features characters and symbols used in the tribal territories. The game possesses features 3 reels and 3 rows, has 10 winning paylines, and offers a maximum payout of 5000 Coins.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins
|55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins
|Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins
|Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.
More Playtech Free Slot Games
Essential Rules to Score a Win
Ugga Bugga is a game that has surprised filled with features has taken a lot by surprise. Here are some of the important symbols of the game as follows:
- Wild Symbols and Scatter Symbols
- Medium to low-paying symbols in the game includes tribal and related characters.
Ways of Winning Ugga Bugga
Here are some of the game lists of basic slot features in the game as follows:
- Bonus Rounds – No
- Scatter Symbols – Yes
- Wild Symbols – Yes
- Autoplay Option – No
- Multiplier – Yes
- Free Spins – No
- Bet range and coin value range falls from levels, extends from 0.05 to 100 per bet line and the coin values from 0.01 to 100 coins. The game also contains an RTP of 99.07%.
- The game does not have any type of autoplay features to talk about. Plus, as a progressive jackpot game, it is evident that the game follows a straightforward gaming rule when it comes to collection.
- the strategy for free pokies “50 Lions.”
A Look at Ugga Bugga Bonus Rounds and Features
Online Ugga Bugga Slot Machine is a famous Playtech creation because of numerous reasons. Of all those, the main reasons are high scoring and the gambling features associated with the slot. Here are some of the important symbols and jackpot rounds as follows:
- Wilds: The wild symbol of the game is the Shining Mask. This symbol acts as a bonus generating one and unlocks multipliers for real money players. However, this feature is absent for the players playing the game for free as they only receive the Wilds in the form of the trump symbol, which replaces other lower-valued symbols except for the scatters. Thus, it is recommended to play the game for real money as the prize and stakes grow higher for real money parties. Wilds also give self-combination formation and give out 1000 coins when three or more symbols are hit. The chances of earning this require the players to wager a maximum bet in all the other cases, a general case that pays 250X for the line bet.
- Scatters: Scatters are the second highest paying symbols and assures to pay off well in the game, which has 23 definite winning paylines.
- Bonus Hold Feature: This feature in the game allows the player to take advantage of a hold feature before every possible new spin cycle. Following an initial spin, the hold option appears along the bottom of all three reels. The gamer can choose to hold the set of reels and respin again if they intend to. This move creates a high winning strategy, and the players keeping a check on the feature will end up earning big.
Top Selling Features
The Slot Machines Ugga Bugga offers a world-class RTP of 99.07%, which almost ensures a big win on every next round. The features in the game, such as Wild payouts and Hold feature, are the ones to look upon while playing the game.
Play As You Like
Ugga Bugga is available to play on all Playtech games supporting casinos such as Club World Casino, 888 Casino, Ladbrokes Casino, etc. For real-money players, the payments are carried off by all the popular payments and vendors like Skrill, Mastercard, and Visa, etc.