Reel King Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Reel King slot machine is a pokie machine from Greentube familiar to many online gamblers. However, to old-school punters in the United Kingdom, this pokie holds a lot more sentimental value. Barcrest originally released the set as an indulgent in brick and mortar casinos, and it gained popularity in pubs across the country. The game’s popularity earned it an online remake, which was done by the software developer Greentube after it acquired the rights from Barcrest. The casino game has since inspired the release of a sequel dubbed Reel King Mega, which is courtesy of Red Tiger Gaming. The Reel King stays true to the classic design of the location-based pokie while serving a new generation of gamers on Android, iOS, and other many mobile operating systems. This Reel King slot review uncovers what the ins and outs of this slot game.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Casino Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Greentube Free Slot Games
Reel King Game Bonus Features
Reel King online slot has a traditional approach to the provision of bonuses and keeps things simple to match the classic vibe it inspires. The included features are not too many, and here is a Reel King Slot overview of what they come with:
- Gamble Feature. The gamble feature is somewhat of a staple in Greentube slot machines, especially one as classic as Reel King slots. This round activates after any payout has been awarded. Punters can choose to either collect the spoils of the round or try their luck to double the collected amount. When the gamble game is activated, punters proceed to a second screen with a pyramid. The structure consists of eight levels, and each one doubles the value found in the previous one. In this feature, the winnings are used as stakes, and players can continue to play for as long as the odds remain in their favour. After a loss, the collected winnings are stripped away and so are the base game payouts used to trigger the round. The gamble feature is only activated for standard winnings in the main round.
- Wild. The wild symbol in Reel King slots is denoted by the Jester Hat, which only appears on the third and fifth reels. The character can play the role of any other to complete winning combos. However, the jester hat cannot create payout clusters of its own since it cannot land on all the columns. The combos it aids to activate award similar values as when using standard symbols. One wild item can be used in more than one combination, and more than one of them can come into view at the same time.
- Reel King Feature. The Reel King bonus inspires the name of this demo slot, and it revolves around spontaneous surprises. This feature can be triggered after any round, whether it lands a winning combination or not. During the bonus, as many as five Reel King symbols can cover random tiles on the grid. These icons are represented as traditional three-reel slots built to look like a chubby king. Each of these icons serves as an independent grid decorated with red, blue, and yellow sevens. The three reels on the chubby king spin to reveal a combination. Tips are awarded according to the cluster formed, but regardless of the combo, a win is guaranteed. A set of multicoloured sevens grants 200 credits when the highest stake is in play. A collection of blue sevens gives 500 credits while one of the yellow sevens is valued at 1000 credits. The red sevens award the highest win of 2500 credits. This bonus awards multiplier winnings of between five and 500 times the used wager. The bonus activates after any payout combinations are awarded.
- Jackpot Prize. The biggest winning amount in free Reel King slot machine is fixed and not progressive, but the circumstances surrounding its provision are still unique. Typically, icons have to create combos of three to five of them for winnings to be awarded. However, the big win Reel King slot game is awarded when the entire grid is covered in moneybag symbols. The prize changes according to the bet used and 50,000 credits are awarded when 100 credits are used per spin.
Reel King Online Slot Paytable
Playing Reel King comes with the chance to collect credit payouts as well. The wins granted by character combinations are the most likely to receive during gameplay. The online pokie machine features fifteen tiles that are filled with icons randomly after every spin. After each turn, gamblers collect rewards for any similar characters that land in combinations of between three and five. These items have to not only be on one of the set’s twenty bet lines but also appear adjacent to each other from the leftmost reel. The game only rewards the most valuable combination on a win line, but icons are open to complete more than one payout cluster at a go. The money bag is the only symbol that pays for a combination of more than five icons. The cluster of fifteen of these icons covering the entire screen award the jackpot win of 50,000 credits.
Players can study the various winnings they stand to collect once they launch free slot Reel King to play in the paytable. This section adjusts the displayed values according to the bet value used. Here is a paytable of the winnings one can collect when using the maximum bet of 100 credits in each round:
|Symbols||3 of a Kind||4 of Kind||5 of a Kind|
|Jackpot money bag||500||1000||2500|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 100.00.
How to Play Reel King for Free or Real Money
The free play game requires the use of the usual spin-to-win procedure. Therefore, one does not have to master new skills when learning to play Reel King slot machine. The process starts with adjusting the win lines that gamblers want to remain active from one to twenty. The next step is the selection of a stake to place on each of the active lines between 0.05 and five credits. Spinning the reels can be done either manually or automatically. After each round in Reel King demo and cash slots, the screen is assessed for any winning combinations before payouts are awarded and the same procedure is repeated until one is satisfied with the results. Since no skill can be used to play this mobile compatible slot, players can make the best out of the chances they get by;
- Using stakes that are appropriately-sized for their budgets – as a high roller, use large stakes that maximize the value of combinations and have small bets as a low roller to play for longer
- Playing the game on mobile devices such as on iPhones and those ran by other popular operating systems. This gambling platform comes with the advantage of portability, which means one can try their lucky anywhere and at any time with the click of a few buttons.
- Taking up any casino incentives that facilitate gameplay in this free pokie machine. Bonuses and promotions allow one to play Reel King for fun, but any wins that are collected can be withdrawn once any pegged terms and conditions are met. Always read through the attached terms to determine whether an offer is worth the trouble of claiming or not.
- Managing finances when playing for real money and walking away once the designated amount for bets depletes. Since the chances of incurring losses are higher than those of winning in video slots, including Reel King, it is best to use an amount that one is willing to lose without compromising their livelihood.
Reel King no Download Slot Buttons
In the spirit of minimalistic designs, free online Reel King Slot includes only two buttons for punters to interact with and conduct gameplay. These buttons are placed in a small rectangle to the right of the grid, with the first one being that of Menu. This field opens a second page with an array of settings. The adjustment tabs for the pokie’s win lines and wager used takes up most of the room in this field. Others that are featured include:
- Sound – mutes and unmutes gameplay sounds like those that play when winning combinations are landed.
- Music – controls whether the background soundtrack plays or not.
- Paytable – opens another screen where the payouts for each symbol are displayed as well as game rules and bonuses.
- Top Up – serves gamblers who play now in online casinos for real money. This option redirects players to the cashier page where they can deposit funds to continue with gameplay.
- Exit Game – takes players back to the gaming site’s lobby where they can choose another slot to indulge in or a new casino game altogether.
- Max Bet – sets the highest stake of five credits per win line. However, this button does not change the number of active win lines and only changes the wagers they carry.
The second button is a curved arrow encased in a circle. This field serves as the spin button when clicked on once, spinning the reels manually. It also serves as the autoplay field when it is held down and supports an infinite number of spins. The feature can be stopped by clicking the button once more. Players should note that the gamble feature is deactivated when using autoplay. Several other information-providing fields are added to the bottom of the screen. The Bet section shows how much each spin costs while the Credit section indicates the available balance to place wagers. The final field, which is Last Win, shows the payouts of the last round to land winning combinations.
Reel King Gameplay
Reel King is inspired by a classic slot machine, which makes it spot a lot of simplicity in its visuals. The pokie machine carries a standard five by three grid arrangement in a classic white shade. The simple yellow lining all around displays the range of bet lines used to determine winning combinations. These patterns are marked using small boxes on each side of the grid. The game blends both traditional and new world designs for the characters. The fruits have a glossy 3D finish to them while the playing card symbols have flat appearances in deep colours. The backdrop is made dark with a navy-blue shade to make the grid stand out even more. A sigil pattern is painted on the blue expanse, which gives the setting more character.
The slot strategy used to play Reel King online slot abides by the basics of pokie playability. When looking to engage this pokie, gamblers have to locate an ideal Greentube casino that offers the pokie. If one is looking to play for free, affiliate sites that require no registration can also be used to sauce the pokie. To play Reel King for real money, however, requires the creation of an account in a gambling den and making a cash commitment. Once the game is launched in either as the tutorial or real money slot, the gameplay procedure becomes similar.
The online gaming software developer Greentube enjoys success far beyond Reel King free slot game. The gaming firm has hundreds of titles featured in its catalogue, and some notable successes in the lot include Almighty Reels, Book of Ra, Irish Coins, and Angry Birds. The software developer focuses on a wide range of themes that step outside the classic one used in Reel King free play slot. Players can still indulge in the same theme regardless in other online pokies such as:
- 40 Super hot
- Dazzle Me
- Joker Millions
- Reel Rush II
- 5 Dazzling Hot
- 20 Star Party
- Fruit Zen
- Wild Panda slots with no downloading
- Red Hot Fruits
RTP of Reel King Online Slot
When you play Reel King slots free or real money version, you have a chance to exploit an RTP rate of 94%. This percentage is slightly short of the average 95%, but its theoretical nature means that it can be digested with a grain of salt. The game also has low variance, which is fitting for small and big spenders.
Summary of Reel King Slot Review
Reel King no download slot lacks the flashy mass appeal to be considered a viral sensation, but it sparks loyalty among old-school players. The dated game design, however, can be overlooked for payouts of up to 50,000 credits, and the special Reel King bonus.
Pros and Cons
Reel King by Greentube has some favourable elements that make it a lovable title including:
- Impressive payouts that go as high as 500 times the stake used
- Available to play for free and real money
- Wide bet limits of between 0.05 and 100 credits
- Runs without download demands on mobile gadgets and desktop computers
The pokie machine has some disadvantages that one should be aware of as well as such as:
- A low RTP rate of 94%
- No free spins are included on the list of bonuses