MoneyGram Slots & Casinos
If you spend a few minutes in our Free Slots No Download menu, you’ll realise that not many slot machine sites have come to accept MoneyGram despite its vast popularity. Examples of sites where you can play MoneyGram casino games include Jackpot City, bet365, Dunder, and Spin Palace Casino. Similarly, some of the free MoneyGram slots you can play before spending your real cash are such as Gold Fish, Buffalo, Starburst, Zeus, Lucky Lady Charm and Texas Tea among many others.
For a larger variety of MoneyGram slot games you can also check out Slotzilla.com and see what they have in store for you. They have shortlisted all the casino sites and slots that accept MoneyGram; thus, you don’t spend too much time looking for them. However, remember that the number of slot games you can enjoy using MoneyGram depends on the site that accepts it as a payment method.
Depositing via MoneyGram
Want to enjoy a few rounds of Moneygram casino games? We took the liberty of listing the steps of what you should do to deposit using this payment merchant to your online gaming account. However, before getting here, you should have a MoneyGram account. Follow these steps:
- Choose any MoneyGram slot game. Right below the game, you will see suggestions of gaming sites where you can pay using MoneyGram.
- Create your account in that casino and go to the “My Account” section, and then find the cashier section.
- Choose the MoneyGram option, and a pop-up window where you should log in to your account will appear.
- In your MoneyGram account, transfer the funds directly from your bank account or credit/debit card, and then enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Enter the account number of the casino as the recipient and your deposit will be processed right away!
MoneyGram Casino Promotions
Currently, there is no particular bonus set out specifically for you if you decide to choose this payment service. However, we took a look at some casinos which, once you get their welcome offer, you can then proceed to claim your bonus via MoneyGram. Here are some examples:
- Bet365 Casino. Here, you are offered a welcome bonus of 100% up to $200 in matched deposit goodies.
- Spin Palace Casino. Grab up to $1,000 in the three-tier welcome package.
- Jackpot City Casino. The house offers up to $1,600 as a part of the signup bonus to all new gamers.
Slots with MoneyGram
There are plenty of reels you can spin after depositing via this payment option. Some of the best MoneyGram slots are shortlisted below:
- Zeus. This game is based on one of the most captivating Greek myths. This awesome tale is told over 5 reels and 30 paylines in an immersive graphical interface.
- Cleopatra. Here, the game takes you to the Ancient Egyptian times, and it’s narrated over 5 reels and 25 paylines. Watch out for in-game bonus features to increase your payout.
- House of Fun. If you are a fan of horror thrillers, then the House of Fun is one of the best Moneygram slots for you. It contains 5 reels and 30 paylines and lots of captivating in-game features.
A key reason why so many people like this option is that you can make instant payments. To make an instant payment, you need a MoneyGram account. After you have logged into the account, select the “send same day service now.” After entering your details, your funds will be deposited automatically, and you can start enjoying online MoneyGram slots right away.
This payment service accepts more than 50 currencies which include all the online gaming regulars such as Euro, Dollar, Sterling Pound, Krona, Peso, Yen among many other currencies that can be found on the official website.
Deposit Limits & Transaction Fees
The minimum deposit amount via MoneyGram is $1 with the maximum amount being up to as much as $1,500 per transaction. Transaction fees, on the other hand, will vary depending on the location. Within the US, for instance, transactions above $900 incur a 2% fee while a flat rate of $11.50 is levied on transactions between $50 and $900. If you want to send any amount below $50, expect a $5 transaction fee.
You can visit the official site to confirm the exact rates that you will be charged for the transfers in your region before you start enjoying online MoneyGram slots. Usually, the more amount of cash you send, the better, otherwise the fees are too steep for those who want to make smaller transactions.
By now, you should have noticed that there are many software providers whose games allow you to load the bankroll using MoneyGram. The most prominent of them include:
- NextGen Gaming
And if you don’t want to spend your real money, you can as well enjoy free MoneyGram slots provided by the above-mentioned developers.
Advantages of Using MoneyGram
- Instant deposits
- Supports various currencies
- Secure payments
Disadvantages of Using MoneyGram
Not accepted in many casino sites
Here are some questions asked by many users about MoneyGram.