Medieval Money Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Medieval Money online slot is a set by International Game Technology and is among the developer’s casino games released in 2016. The slot machine takes players down history to the Middle Ages that lasted between the fifth and fifteenth century in Europe. This era is marked as the Renaissance and Age of Discovery, which makes it a dominant piece of humankind’s past. IGT lets punters roam the streets of Medieval Europe in search of riches. Gold coins are scattered all around, and only character combinations on the five by three grid can award them. With the most significant winning amount being 1000 times the line bet, Medieval Money slot reviews have been kind over the years. The game also features four bonus features to accompany regular combination payouts.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|CasinoCasino||100% Bonus Up to $100 + Always 10% Cashback||Play Now||#AD New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More IGT Free Slot Games
Game Features of Medieval Money Slots
Medieval-age coins are valuable in this video slot just like they are in the real world. During gameplay, players have the chance to bag multiple bonuses aside from credit winnings, and they are documented in this Medieval Money Slot overview:
- Wild. The wild character in Medieval Money Slots is a red and gold jester hat. This icon lands in the second, third, and fourth columns only. It can sit in the place of any other when there is the potential to complete a winning combination or making it more prominent. The jester hat cannot create a payout blend on its own and can only be used alongside standard symbols.
- Archery Picker. The bonus symbol in free Medieval Money Slot is a yellow, black and red bullseye labelled BONUS. The character also lands in the second, third, and fourth reels only. It is the only item that cannot be replaced by the wild jester hat since it is a special symbol are well. When three of these icons come into view at the same time, the mobile compatible game presents nine targets. Players have to pick one to reveal one of four prizes that are as follows:
- Money Bags Picker. The Money Bags Picker bonus presents gamblers with three bags where they have to choose one. The awarded winnings range between two and fifty times the total wager amount used to play Medieval Money for free or real money.
- Spell Picker. This bonus is denoted by an old wizard with a long white beard and blue robes. The incentive presents five spell bottles that promise unique magic in the form of multipliers. The displayed values can be one of the following: 5x, 7x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 15x, 20x, 25x, 40x, 50x, 100x. With each presented spell bottle, players have the option to either take it or reject it and see if a better offer lies in wait. The picking bonus comes to a close once a multiplier offer is accepted, the highest value of 100 times the total bet is granted, or if five potion bottles have already been presented.
- Joust Free Spins. The Archery Picker can award the Medieval Money free play spins as well. Seven bonus spins are awarded when this target is revealed. The freebies use a different set of characters from those featured in the base game. Even so, the five by three grid as well as the twenty bet lines remain in place. The icons are mostly red and blue shields with a range of sigils on them.
- Dragon Path Bonus. This target takes players on a path that leads to a dragon lair full of riches when you play for free or cash. One moves along the road by spinning the presented wheel using the round yellow play button. The wheel indicates the number of spaces one can skip on the path. The displayed values lie between one and three. If the wheel lands on a skull symbol, the last multiplier tip that has been passed on the final position is awarded. Punters are then sent back to the base game. If one manages to reach the dragon’s treasure hoard, they are awarded a multiplier of 200 times, which is another way that the bonus round ends. The awarded multipliers are applied to the total stake used.
- Jousting Wilds Expansion Feature. This feature pits the red and blue knights against each other, and one of them is declared a victor randomly. If the red knight wins, all the red characters sitting on the row between the helmets become wild symbols. If the blue knight wins instead, the blue icons between the helmets become wild. If these symbols form winning combinations as wilds, they award the big win Medieval Money free spins of 500 times the line stake. The winning combinations in the free play spins are determined using the twenty fixed bet lines used in the main game. The clusters have to be formed from left and appear on adjacent columns as well. Payouts are adjusted while being awarded according to the line wager used.
Free Spins Bonus Payouts Table
|Symbols||3 of them||4 of them||5 of them|
|Gold round shield with a red crown sigil||40||75||100|
|Gold Wankel shield with a blue crown sigil||40||75||100|
|Wankel shield with blue “mm” sigil||25||50||75|
|Round shield with red “mm” sigil||25||50||75|
|Blue and white Wankel metal shield||15||25||50|
|Red and white round metal shield||15||25||50|
|Wankel wooden shield||5||10||25|
|Round wooden shield||5||10||25|
Slot Winnings of Medieval Money Slot Machine Games
The base game of this free pokie machine features nine symbols that fill the fifteen tiles of the paytable randomly after each spin. The pokie machine awards winnings when three or more characters of a kind end up adjacent to each other. These clusters have to be on any of the game’s twenty bet lines as well and start from the leftmost reel. The poker face cards A, K, Q, and J, make up the low-value characters, which makes them the most likely to appear on the grid. The high-value symbols, on the other hand, are made up of human characters fitting for the middle ages. The “mm” sigil appears on the grid as well and awards the biggest winning amount. Each character combination used to pay in Medieval Money slot machine has a predetermined value. This payout is then multiplied by the line stake used to award the final win.
Medieval Money Slots Paytable
|Symbols||Payouts for Three||For Four||For Five|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 1.00.
How to Play Medieval Money Slot Machine
Medieval Money online slot uses a simple gameplay approach that does not require one to learn a complex strategy of playing. The slot strategy used requires the gamer to choose the ideal stake to use per round. The twenty play lines used to determine winning combinations cannot be adjusted, but the credits each one holds can be changed. The pokie allows stakes of between one and 2000 credits per line. Therefore, the total wager can be anywhere between 20 and 40000 credits. Once the stake is set, one can proceed to spin the reels. Once the reels halt, they are assessed for any winning combinations, and the necessary values are awarded. The same procedure is then repeated. When you play Medieval Money slot free or real money slots, no influence on game results is allowed. The gameplay does not require the use of skill, but players can exploit their luck by:
- Playing now in certified International Gaming Technology casinos
- Claiming casinos bonuses that allow one to play Medieval Money for fun but with a chance to win real money
- Approaching real money gameplay with a predetermined bankroll to ensure that any losses are within the limits of what one can handle comfortably
- Playing the demo slot before launching real money gameplay to understand the slot’s bonuses and payouts. This slot version is available in affiliate sites as well with no registration.
Medieval Money no Download Slot Graphics
The slot game taps into the middle ages for its visuals with knights, castles, and gold all around. The game features a majestic and noble atmosphere beginning with a paytable design carved out of wood and aged paper. The slot logo sits at the tip in a brown flag while the bottom treats players to a view of the gold they stand to collect if the odds work in their favour. Two towers that are part of the castle in this enchanted kingdom flank each side of the paytable and rise high enough to touch the blue sky above. The soundtrack playing in the background carries strong hints of bagpipe music to reflect the ancient era depicted in the set.
How to Control Medieval Money no Download Slot
IGT is known for having a minimalistic approach in the design of the UI interface in its recent releases. Free online Medieval Money slot machine has an information panel running at the bottom of the reels with scattered buttons around the screen. These fields and buttons include:
- Green arrow – located to the left of the screen and opens the tab for bet selection. On the red screen, players use the (-) and (+) toggle keys to scroll through different line bet values between one and 2000 credits. After choosing the wager, one has to click on the green tick button to proceed back to the base game.
- Round yellow button – spins the reels one round at a time. The slot machine does not support the autoplay feature.
- Downward-facing arrows – drops a taskbar with three buttons. The first one – Home – sends one back to the casino homepage where other games are on display. The second button displays the game rules while the last one redirects one to the paytable.
- Balance – this field sits on the UI panel at the bottom of the screen and shows that available credits for stakes.
- Win – displays the payouts from winning combinations in each round before they are added to the “Balance” field.
- Total Bet – shows the stake placed on all win lines per spin.
IGT boasts many more slot games that enjoy success alongside the Medieval Money demo and cash slots including Balloonies, Cleopatra Slots, Ghostbusters, and Wheel of Fortune. The medieval theme can also be spotted in other titles like;
- Medieval Magic
- Queen of Spades
- Crusade of Fortune
- Kingdom of Glory
- Rich Castle
- Once Upon a Time
- Robin Hood: Shifting Riches
Play Medieval Money Online on Mobile
Players can land multiple combinations in a single spin in the free slot Medieval Money to play in the tutorial or cash versions. The icons can also be used in more than one combo, but only the most valuable cluster is rewarded. The value of winnings is similar when playing both the free and real money versions of the online pokie. They also remain similar across PC and mobile versions running on different OS like on Android, Linux, Windows, and iOS.
RTP Rate and Variance
Medieval Money free slot game works with a low RTP percentage of 93.45%. This rate falls below the average one of 95%, but they are not too far behind. However, with its medium to high variance range, the slot is more suitable for high rollers than small spenders. These metrics remain theoretical and can only be used to tell the vague range of winnings over a long period.
In Brief about Medieval Money Slot Review
Medieval Money by IGT appeals with a good general feel when looking at the rewards that one stands to collect. Even though it does not carry the best graphics the software provider has used in a set, it delivers with an interesting theme and various bonus features.
The Medieval Money game has a long list of upsides that make it a worthy choice when gambling including;
- A demo slot version that allows gamblers to play for free as well as a cash version that one can use to play Medieval Money for real money
- Four unique bonus features that are inspired by the slot theme
- The biggest winning amount is a reasonable amount of 1000 times the line bet.
- The slot game runs without download. This upside extends to all gadgets used to access the game. This applies when accessing the game on iPhones and other smartphones.
Some shortcomings follow this slot machine as well including;
- The lack of a pooled jackpot win
- A low RTP percentage of 93.45%