Cryptocurrencies are plenty, but a major one making waves in the recent times is Ethereum. Considering the hype, online casinos today have added Ether as a payment alternative for players in an attempt to simplify online gambling. If you are seeking for a comprehensive guide, read on to explore Ether casinos in depth. Defining EtherIt is nothing but a cryptocurrency, which acts as a fuel to run on the platform—Ethereum. In simple words, it’s just another of those payments made by a client to request operations on this platform.
Using Ether to Deposit
Making deposits using it is not as complicated as you think it to be. It follows a seamless 4-step procedure:
- Sign up. Land up in a casino of your choice, find its deposit page and opt for Ethereum as your preferred payment method.
- Make your payment. Post sign up; decide on the amount, which you would like to transfer to your online account at the casino.
- Transfer. Arrange for a transfer by following the Ethereum address of the casino.
- Make it appear on your account.Post payment; wait for a while to let the funds appear on your account.
Casinos Accepting Ether As a Currency
As a payment option it is available in many casinos. Here are handpicked ones to save you time and research:
- Bob Casino. Bob Casino is one of those gambling zones where you will enjoy the ease of payments. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin are all accepted here.
- FortuneJack. Rated the best, this online gaming hub invites players carrying Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Monero, Zcash and Dash. The manifold currencies that it supports are probably why it enjoys a superior position on the list compared to others.
- BitStarz. Bitstarz is another of those thrilling gaming sites, where payment restricts not just to cryptos but extends beyond that, accepting multiple other currencies. However, the most used ones include Ethereum, Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- BetChain. Although BetChain is mostly identified with Bitcoin casinos, other currencies such as Dogecoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are also welcomed here.
- mBit. Home to 1000 diverse gaming titles, mBit is mostly associated with the earliest bitcoin casinos. However, today it accepts players carrying Ethereum, Dogecoin and Litecoin.
The casinos listed above definitely earn an extra point for supporting multiple currencies. However, two other online gaming spots have won the hearts of gamblers without even extending Ether as a payment option. Here are they:
- Playamo Casino
- Play Ojo Casino
Both the gambling sites are appreciated for supporting multiple currencies, mainly e-wallets and Bitcoins.
Withdrawals Using Ether
If you aren’t aware of withdrawals using this cryptocurrency, follow the 2-step procedure:
- Scroll up to the withdrawal page and opt Ethereum on condition that you’ve won at any of those Ethereum casinos.
- Decide on the amount to be withdrawn. Click on the submit button after entering the amount that you wish to pull out.
Positives of Using Ether
The perks of using it as a currency are plenty. The main ones include:
- They are usable for both deposits and withdrawals without compromising on security levels. Furthermore, the processing times are comparatively lower. 888Casino is one such exemplary case.
- They utilize RNG (Random Number Generator) ensuring fair gameplay. The credit obviously goes to its blockchain technology. mBit is one such example, whose games have been tested for fairness.
- Playing at such casinos is completely safe, without the risk of external attack. Bitcoincasino.us and Betcoin casino can be cited as an example, promising secure connections.
- These mandate low deposits for gambling when compared to a bitcoin casino. For instance, it takes only $0.30 to $0.50 transaction fee to bet here, which is somewhat around $3-$5 for bitcoins.
- Lastly, crypto winnings are hardly taxed which means gamers get to enjoy a tax benefit.
Blockchain is one the most trustable platform where exchange rates are clearly mentioned. The popular online gaming sites that dedicatedly follow the information include FortuneJack, mBit and every other site mentioned in the list above.
Rewarding Promotions at Ethereum Casinos
An online gaming site, which accompanies bonuses in cryptocurrency, is favoured the most. After all, windfalls are something that augments a player’s winnings. Check the table illustrated below to explore what each of the online gambling sites supporting ether comes with. However, note that the windfalls here are measured in BTC instead of ETH, as the prior cryptocurrency is dominant across every platform.
Thrilling Ethereum Caino & Slot Machine Games
||Up to 5 BTC & 250 Free Spins
||Up to 5 BTC
||100% up to a maximum of 1BTC
||Up to 1 BTC + 75 Free spins
Ethereum games are all those amusements, which successfully run on blockchain and necessitate payments in Ether. Three most played games are:
- Crypto-Kitties. Similar to the Pokémon series, this title allows gamers to come up with new species by gathering digital kitties.
- Ethereum Dice. Another of those simple dice games, where the trick lies in guessing the outcome, which either exceeds or falls short of a specified figure.
- Ethereum Roulette. It is one of those superior versions of the classic roulettes, where the application of blockchain is predominant. What marks it different from other games, is the lower house edge and the high chances of a win.
Besides these, players also have the option to settle on Ether sportsbook, Ether lottery and Ether blackjack.
Despite the elaboration on games, casinos and bonuses offered at Ethereum platform, gamblers might still have doubts in mind. The FAQs listed below will cover them:
How does ETH differ from Bitcoin?
Since Bitcoin was issued before ETH, it focuses only on a particular currency. However, at this platform, countless currencies can be created.
Is the windfall claimable on signing up?
Yes, of course.
What’s the legal status of this kind of gambling?
Nowhere it’s written that this cryptocurrency is illegal. Just ensure that your choice of online casino accepts it.
Can I trust its funding source?
The way money is transferred across gambling accounts in Ethereum network makes it a trusted funding source.
Regarding the acceptance of this cryptocurrency, how many sites recognise it?
Although the count is low, the same might shoot up in near future.
Is the Bitcoin address the same as Ether wallet?
No, the addresses differ.
What are the suitable cryptocurrency alternatives in hand?
Apart from this, the popular choices include Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Is the supply of this currency countless?
Absolutely not. It is capped every year.
What’s the main advantage of using ETH?
ETH involves quick transfer times, something that can only be experienced when played.
Is Ethereum Texas Holdem Poker accessible?
Not anymore because it wasn’t popular among gamers and this was discovered in late 2018.