Chance Machine 100 Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 1000 x total bet
The Chance Machine 100 slot machine is a creation of Endorphina; the title was introduced to the public only a few months ago, back in July 2020. Although this company is relatively new in the industry of online gambling, it is known for the production of top-notch online casino games, predominantly focusing on online video slots.
As for this particular game by Endorphina, it introduces a slick, retro design with a reel grid that follows the pattern of the vast majority of old-school games – five reels and four rows, collocated to form a 5×4 playing field. The players get the opportunity to create and land potentially awarding combinations across one of 100 embedded paying lines. Read this gameplay guide and test the Chance Machine 100 free slots on our site!
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|CasinoCasino||100% Bonus Up to $100 + Always 10% Cashback||Play Now||#AD New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Endorphina Free Slot Games
Chance Machine 100 Slots Features
In order to play Chance Machine 100 slots in a proper manner, the player should also get familiar with the included additional features. And to do so, one needs to visit the “Paytable” section.
- Wild Symbol. One of the features is involved around the Golden Crown Wild. Although it carries no payouts for its combinations, it can surely be useful when trying to complete one because it has the ability to substitute any other regular symbol – the Wild Symbols Substitution feature. And by regular, it is meant that both Silver Star scatter and Golden Start scatter cannot be replaced by the Wild.
- Scatter Symbol. Although this slot has no bonus game or bonus spins to play for free, it has two types of the classic Scatter symbol. You get paid if you land at least 3 symbols on a grid, regardless of its position or a payline.
- Risk Game. This feature is also known as a Gamble feature and is the last slot bonus feature. This particular paid and free slot game feature is activated each and every time the player manages to score a winning round! In this game, the main goal is to pick a card with a larger value than the dealer’s. At the beginning of the Risk Game, you can see one card faced up, and four of them faced down. The first one is the dealer’s card, while you need to select one of the remaining four cards. If you get a bigger card, your wins will be doubled up. On the contrary, you will lose the prize from that particular spin. The Risk Game allows you to double up your winnings up to a maximum of 10 times! This means that you can win the jackpot prize worth 300x total bet if you successfully trigger and complete the Gamble feature with a combination of five symbols displayed as the number 7! A card with the highest value during the Risk game is the Joker, and the dealer cannot get this particular card. At any moment, you can click on “Take Win” and put all earned money in your funds! The average return to player percentage (winning odds) rate for the Risk Game is 84%, and it changes its value depending on the dealer’s card.
To learn all the rules before you deposit money to the casino, play the Chance Machine 100 slots free on our site. Here, you can test free online pokies without registration!
Symbols and Paytable
Following the overall design and theme, the Chance Machine 100 slot game introduces symbols you can expect to find while playing retro land-based slot machines. Among them, you will come across bars, sevens, bells, as well as a variety of gems carved as spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds. You will also come across two types of Scatters, illustrated as silver and golden stars, as well as a Wild, displayed as a golden crown.
Lower value symbols are mostly gems shaped as card marks. The maximum payout you can achieve through their combinations is capped at 1x your total bet. Bars, bells, clovers and sevens carry higher payout rates, reaching up to the maximum of 30x total bet! However, the most valuable symbol of the game would be the golden start scatter, with a payout rate that reaches 100x total bet! To achieve a payout, the player needs to land at least three identical real money or free Chance Machine 100 slots online symbols across one of 100 included paying lines, starting from the leftmost position. This applies to all symbols, except for the 7, which pays even when there are two of them in a combination!
|Silver Star Scatter||20.00|
|Golden Star Scatter||3.00||20.00||100.00|
*Table values are multiplied with the total bet in order to calculate the amount of your win. The current bet is 1.00 credit.
Note that free Chance Machine 100 slots and its real money version have the same winning odds, so you can try the demo game to estimate your chances.
How to Play Chance Machine 100 Slot Machine?
- There are two options: you can play Chance Machine 100 online for fun as a slot machine free play demo version, or you can test your luck and wager real money. Chance Machine 100 demo slot requires no registration on our site. On the other hand, playing for real money would require both registration at the casino and landing the first deposit, so you can make your balance out of it.
- When in the game, your main goal would be to land at least three adjacent symbols over one of 100 embedded paylines. They need to follow the line starting from left to right. The value of the prize depends on the symbol payout rate and your bet. It is displayed in the “Paytable” section.
- Before starting your first (or any other) spin, you will need to determine the amount of your wager by clicking on the corresponding button.
- After setting the bet to the desired amount, it is time to start the round, which can be achieved by clicking on the “Spin” button, which puts the reels in motion.
- The best strategy would be to trigger additional features, especially the Risk Game, which is able to produce a big win!
Interface & Controls of Chance Machine 100 by Endorphina
Chance Machine 100 introduces a minimalistic design, not overcrowded with buttons:
- In the top left corner is the “I” button through which you access the “Paytable” section.
- In the bottom left corner is a button with three lines, which opens multiple options: lobby, autoplay settings, sound settings, statistics, language, and miscellaneous.
- In the bottom right corner is a button displayed as a casino coin, through which you can access betting options. You can adjust the amount of your bet, as well as the value of a single coin, which both affect the total bet amount.
- The “Spin” button is located next to the right edge of the reels. By clicking on it, you start a new round, and by sliding it up or left, you activate turbo and autoplay mode, respectively.
Auto Play & Turbo
The free Chance Machine 100 slot comes with two special playing modes. The first of them is the turbo mode, which increases the speed of the gameplay, especially useful for those in a hurry. You can trigger it by holding and sliding the “Spin” button towards the top edge of the screen. The second mode is the autoplay mode. You can activate it by holding and sliding the same button to the left. This particular mode allows multiple adjustments, accessed through a button located in the bottom left corner (with three lines).
The autoplay allows the player to choose between a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 1,000 computer-triggered spins. One can also limit the time duration of the autoplay mode, as well as to set the single win limit and balance increase and decrease limits, which, when reached, will terminate autoplay automatically. Launch the Chance Machine 100 free play on our site to get used to the buttons in this online casino game.
Gameplay, Graphics & Gallery
When it comes to the Chance Machine 100, it is all about a classic, retro-styled design with a lucky colour red dominating the main screen! And symbols are fully appropriate to the theme, coming in the form of bars, bells, sevens, as well as gems shaped like hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades. The gameplay is followed by suiting background music, as well as corresponding sound effects, whose volume can be modified through the sound settings. You can also toggle music/sounds on or off.
More Games to Play
If you like Endorphina slots, we can recommend you the Minotaurus slot, where you will compete with a mighty beast to grab 1,000x your bet. If you like classic slot machines, play 20 Super Hot by EGT, Power Stars by Novematic or Quick Hit by Bally. These slots no download will definitely improve your mood and will keep you entertained for hours! You can play all these games on our site for free and without download, as well as Chance Machine 100 free slots.
Play on Mobile
The game comes as a fully compatible mobile slot, playable on iPhone, on Android, and on Windows Mobile. It is also an instant-play game, which means that you won’t need to download and install anything – it can be played through the web browser.
Chance Machine 100 Casino Game RTP & Volatility
When it comes to the return to player percentage (RTP), the Chance Machine 100 slot online can boast with a pretty solid rate of 96%. The developing team from Endorphina has created the game in such a way that it introduces a lower volatility rate, which implies more frequent payouts, which are smaller in amount.
Return to player percentage changes when you enter the Risk Game, one of the free slots Chance Machine 100 additional features. At the start, it takes a value of 84%. However, as you progress through the game, it changes depending on the card sitting in the dealer’s hand. Lower value cards (2-5) carry higher percentages, going between 162% and 101%, respectively. As the value of the card rises, the percentage drops, reaching a minimum of 42% for an Ace. This applies only to the Risk Game of the Chance Machine 100 free slot and real money slot.
So, if you are on a search for a modernized version of a retro-styled online video slot, then you have come to the right place. Chance Machine 100 will provide all of that, as well as the chance to acquire the generous jackpot prize worth 300x total bet! Launch the free demo play on our site and try many other Endorphina slots – no registration and no download required!
- Mobile compatible and available in instant play
- It can be played as a free pokie
- An easy-to-use interface
- A generous jackpot prize worth 300x total bet
- A retro theme might not suit all the players
- Lack of free spins