Located in the quaint countryside in central Italy, 40 kilometers south of Bologna in a town called Castel Bolognese. Here sits the headquarters of one of the most innovative software providers for the online and land-based casino market. They are located in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. This is the same region where Parmesan cheese originates from- and the headquarters of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Maserati! The casino gaming developer and platform solution provider uses the slogan of “100% Made in Italy” in order to differentiate their products in the marketplace.
Capecod has produced 55 games for the market, as of early 2018. The majority of the games are slots along with a few table games. Capecod Gaming segments all their games by themes, paylines, features, popular and new games, and other types of games (mainly table) on their website. This creates ease of access for their clients to identify what they are looking for in the game features.
Most Popular Capecode Free Slots
The themes are listed here with a selected most popular slot game from that particular segment, as developed by Capecod with added descriptions. All Capecod’s games are filled with high-tech graphics and exciting animations. A number of different payline options are available in Capecod slots including variations of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, and 243.
- Action Themed Slots. Bella Napoli. This online slot game is set in historic Naples, Italy and has 25 paylines with 5 reels. The maximum payout of 2000 coins takes place when five wild symbols appear. The min bet is 0.25 €. The game feels like a trip to southern Italy with funny depictions of whole families riding on a Vespa and symbols such as espresso cups, red peppers, donkeys wearing the Italian football jersey and accordions.
- Adventure Themed Slots. Ercole. Set back in Rome during ancient times of the mythological Hercules, this online slot game operates with 5 reels and 15 paylines. The music is intense and helps to increase the pace of the spins. The symbols are mostly letters with a few characters intermixed. Players can choose to stop the spin or use the automatic feature. The games get a 94.52% of RTP.
- Animal Themed Slots. Penguin Safari. Themed after the cute children’s movie Madagascar, this safari-themed slot game is filled with wild animals lurking about the screen. This game has 40 paylines with a 5 reel matrix. It is generous with wilds and free spins although the payout is on the low side. The bets are also economical with the top bet only valued at 20 credits. The top payout is 2000 coins if the player gets the lion symbol.
- Cartoon Themed Slots. Candyland. Players find themselves within a city of candy everything! This slot game offers 10 paylines and 5 reels. This game has generous re-spins which earns a 96.8% RTP. The payout ranges from 5 to 500 coins depending on what color the candy-themed symbols are that appear. Bonus action is fairly common in this game as when a bonus appears all the other symbols turn into the bonus triggering symbols- which grants the player extra spins.
- Classic Themed. Bomber Fruit. Filled with bright and colorful fruity graphics, this video slot game offers 5 reels and 25 paylines. Bomber Fruit is a favorite with frequent bonus rounds of free spins, when the fruit basket appears as a symbol. This game permits a low bet of 1 cent or wager of all paylines up to $25.
There is something for everyone in the games developed by Capecod. Other themes are, fantasy, historic, horror, sexy, and special. Other popular titles are Klondike Fever, Bandit Saloon, Mayan Adventure, Guardians of the Kingdom, Mayan Temple Revenge, Portals & Dragons, Drift King, and Man in Mask.
Capecod Gaming’s Mobile Slots
Omni-channel gaming is used by Capecod for multiple channel capability on desktop and mobile using Flash and HTML5. Omni-channel is a strategy that builds and implements a better customer experience of gambling and other e-commerce portals. It means that the mobile app meets the responsiveness of design regardless of which type of device the game is opened in. Omni-channel shows the user the same thematic design of the e-commerce website- losing no continuity between different devices, screen sizes or browser.
Where Can I Play CapeCod Online Slots?
Desktops, tablets, mobile phones are all options for playing Capecod Gaming’s multi platform online slot games. Moreover, the company has invested an immense amount of time and resources into the developing its social gaming segment, which is still up and coming. Here players can find their games for free to play on social media sites like Facebook. All Capecode’s online slots and free games are available on iOS and Android stores and devices by using HTML5 application.
Online casinos that offer Capecod online slot games are Slotty Vegas, William Hill, Royal Panda, Guts Casino, All British Casino, and Mr. Green.
100% Made in Italy
Capecod Gaming started life as a small-scale software firm in 1987. They launched their first poker platform in 2007. One year later they released the iGaming Platform. They are touted as the first Italian company to enter into the online solutions sector with business-to-business solutions. The company uses HTML5 casino games and iGaming solutions for the deployment of games across all types of digital platforms.
Why Named CapeCod?
The name was selected for the firm because of the location of the first wireless radio signal- CapeCod, Massachusetts, United States of America. This signal was sent by an Italian inventor who was from Bologna, Italy. Capecod Gaming also feels close one of the foremost innovating universities in the world when it comes to technology and creativity, MIT as they both encompass the same valued characteristics.
Inner Company Insights
In 2017 Capecod was acquired by Austrian firm, Novomatic Italia. Novomatics is one of the leading operators of land-based products and lotteries, operating in more than 70 countries. Purchasing CapeCod Gaming was a big step for Novomatic as an aim to land firmly in the online casino market.
Mauro Roncolate kept his position as CEO after the firm’s acquisition by Novomatic Italia. The purchase came after Capecod Gaming’s rebranding effort to continue to ramp up its customer base and increase their product range in the online gaming segment. Before the acquisition, Capecod signed many new clients such as Pixelo, Bakoo, and Betflay, plus many more. Additionally, they increased their partnerships with firms such as Stanleynbet, Sisal, Snai, and IGT Lottomatica.
Interview with CEO
In order to improve market penetration, the CEO Roncolate steered Capecod Gaming into Novomatic Italia due to their long-term commercial successes and reputation. He states that the reality of the online casinos industry as producing many different types of gambling options for clients is vital in order to stay relevant. Roncoloate estimates Capecod Gaming as having around 10% market presence in Italy with difficulty to estimate the market share in the whole industry. He claims the data is unreliable.
CEO Marco Roncoloate hints towards entering into the sports betting and poker segments in the future. He thinks the Italian market is ripe for a shake up with regards to the country’s small brick and mortar betting shops.
CapeCod Gaming is a user of this original business-to-business platform for player support, player management, promotion management, email marketing, jackpots and more in a total solution package for online casinos. It is a one-step integration of products and marketing of the online casino that is handled by this company.
The need for this product package arrived at the beginning of Internet games when a large amount of capital and expertise was required for an online casino to set up shop. In the end, the industry divided the work by outsourcing to various gaming development sectors. The iGaming Platform has additional relevance as all countries have varying legislation and jurisdictions- and constantly changing- when it comes to gaming and protecting consumers.
Capecod Gaming’s Casino Games
In addition to slots, Capecod Gaming offers roulette and table games. The roulette choices are Fair Roulette, American Roulette, and French Roulette. Black Jack is their only table game. Their blackjack pays 3 to 2 with the dealer standing on 17. The blackjack insurance pays 2 to 1.
The Top Three Reasons to Play CapeCod Gaming Slots
- High-end online game slots. This software provider focuses on delivering immersive player experiences that rival other top providers in the market.
- Italian quality. Pasta, coffee, sports cars and online casino games are just a few of the consumer goods that Italy positively does right!
- Diverse storylines. All of Capecod’s more than 50 games have very different graphics, stories and sound bites that give the player a satisfying experience while being loyal to the high-quality gaming firm.
49 Games with Jackpots
Most of Capecod Gaming online slot casino games come equipped with lucrative jackpots such as 2000 coins payout in Bomber Fruit, Guardians of the Kingdom, Mayan Temple Revenge, Portals & Dragons, and Drift Kind. However, on the scale of industry wide jackpot Capecod fall short of it jackpot competitiveness.