The Astro Pay is an online payment method that can be used in most of the casino platforms. It is easy to use with many advantages for gamers worldwide. Astropay is a virtual debit card offered for playing slot machine games online and many other appointments that can be bought online and it can be purchased with payment methods like e-wallets, bank transfer, cash, internet banking or with credit and debit cards.
Astropay is a virtual payment service that uses a pre-paid card for making online payments at online shopping sites which later became a popular online gambling payment option as well. This means that after you get the gist of your favourite slot machines in free play mode, you can bet on them by making fast and secure deposits using Astropay. However, this payment merchant is only available in 13 countries located in parts of South and Central America. Some of those countries include Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia.
Astropay Online Casino Deposits
The first step for using the Astropay card is to create an Astro Pay account. To be able to finish it in just a few minutes, bettors will be asked for some basic personal information. After this part is completed, a player will receive an e-mail to confirm that all of the given data belong to the same person and after that, an account will be activated. To be able to finish the registration process, gamblers must be above 18 years old.
Now, a player needs to buy an Astropay card. It is available from 20 $ to 500$. Bettors can use multiple cards, and it all depends on the region where a player is residing in. Cards can be bought with the local currency. Processing time for buying this card vary from instant and up to 3 days.
After getting an Astropay card, players can now set the basic settings and use to in a casino where this payment method is allowed. Bettors need to choose this method as a preferred and enter the required data. Select the amount of cash to be transferred into an account, confirm, and in no time this money will be at the player’s disposal.
Astro Pay Advantages and Disadvantages
The biggest disadvantage for players who want to use this payment method is that only depositing money is possible (bettors need to use some alternative method to be able to withdraw cash).
- A player will receive the money instantly after depositing cash with the Astro Pay.
- The Astropay card can be bought with the local payment method.
- High-security measures for every player that uses this method, meaning that all sensitive data will be protected and well-guarded.
- This is a pre-paid card, so bettors can feel safe to use it when betting because there is no risk of spending more cash than the amount that is currently on the card.
- Any payment made by the Astro Pay method will be free of any additional fees.
Which Online Casino Sites Accept Astropay?
There are plenty of gaming sites out there that accept this payment method. To make things easier for you, here at Free Slots No Download, we’ve collected an amazing selection of instant-play free slots that don’t require you to download any software or providing your personal details in the name of registration. All that you need to play is a computer or a mobile device and a strong, secure connection to the internet. Some of the most popular slots that you can enjoy for free or for real money via Astropay deposits in recommended casinos are such as Cleopatra, Davinci Diamonds, Quick Hit, Monopoly and hundreds more that you can find in our site’s menu.
Just to give you more options, you can also check out our friends at Slotozilla.com. Their site is well known for having a non-stop supply of a wide range of amazing hits with entertaining themes. You can try out the likes of Magik Slots, Kitty Glitter, Gladiator and American Dad for free without downloading or registration as well. You can also find some great casino sites recommended in Slotozilla.com, where you can load your cash using Astropay to play for real money!
Slot Machines that Accept Astropay Payments
Astropay is among the common payment options offered by many slots available in the online slot market. Apart from the titles that we’ve already mentioned above, other reels that you can spin for real money after loading via Astropay include:
- Conga party
- Bar-Bar Black sheep
- Kitty Cabana
- Terminator 2
- Fortune Cookie
How to deposit Money Using Astropay
Obviously, like most of the secure payment merchants out there, you need to create an account first on their official website before making any transaction. After that you are supposed to buy a pre-paid card which costs anywhere between $25 to $500, depending on the amount of cash you want to load to your gaming account.
After you have bought it, the card details will be emailed to your account immediately so that you can make deposits instantly to any online casino. To deposit real money using Astropay and play hundreds of slot machine games for real money, follow the steps described below:
- Click any slot of your choice here at Free Slots No Download.
- Right below the game, pick any of the online casinos suggested to you and be automatically redirected to the official site of that casino.
- You must then log in to the casino or create your account in case you aren’t a member yet.
- In the “cashier” section under my account, click the deposit button and enter the amount you wish to wager then select Astropay as your payment method.
- You will be prompted to enter a 16-digit card number, the expiry date and your PIN code.
- Load your deposit amount, and your payment will be processed instantly.
Astropay Online Casinos Offering No Deposit Bonuses for Playing Slots
The following are some of the common Astropay online casinos offering bonuses like welcome packages to their new players who like spinning the reels.
- William Hill: – new members are welcomed with a 150% matched up sign up bonus of $200 and 5 free spins after wagering £10 only.
- NetBet: – the house has a welcome bonus worth $200 for any new member that registers.
- 777 Casino: – it offers a welcome bonus of 100% up to £200 plus a promotion where each spin costs £0.25.
- Royal Panda: – it has a 100% first deposit matched sign-up bonus that goes as high as £100 in bonus money.
However, make sure you remember to read the terms and conditions of the promotions so that you can take maximum advantage of the rewards.
Astropay Fees and Online Casino Welcome Bonus
As you already know, the welcome bonuses are offers given to new players that have signed up in an online casino for the first time. Unlike payment options like Skrill, Neteller or PayPal, there aren’t any gaming sites that restrict Astropay as a qualifying deposit method.
Depositing using Astropay is completely free, there isn’t any transaction fee you will incur from the merchant. While depositing, the minimum amount you can deposit using Astropay is £1. So, unless you play in a casino where there are fees incurred during deposits, you will end up with £100 in your real money account if you load £100 using this payment option.
Astropay Slots Games Available
In case you are strictly looking for real money gaming using this payment method, here are some favourite hits that you can enjoy from our cool collection.
- Cleopatra. This is a 5-reeled and 20 paylines online slot themed like ancient Egyptian ruler. The Pharaoh’s kingly interface is matched with hieroglyphs and ancient Egyptian-like ornaments that nicely complete the mystery of the setting. With the scatter symbol depicted by the Sphinx and a wild feature waiting for you in the reels, there are plenty of options to increase your chances of winning in this non-progressive slot developed by IGT.
- Kitty Glitter. It is a classic slot decorated with colourful graphics with a kitty looking theme. It is presented in 5 reels with 30 paylines making it very easy for you to win with plenty of combinations. The bonus symbols available in this slot game are wilds, diamond accumulators and scatters. Stay focused on these icons as you play for a solid payout.
- Deal or No Deal.. It is an online slot developed by WorldMatch software providers, and it is based on the popular Noel Edmond’s show. Its general look as appealing as the show and quite tempting to play. Even though it doesn’t come with bonus features such as wilds or scatters, its high RTP of over 95% makes it one of the most played slots in the market.
Does It Support Instant Withdrawals?
Unfortunately, since this payment option is a prepaid voucher, you cannot withdraw money using your Astropay card.
All deposit transactions to your online casino account using Astropay are instant. To make an instant payment, you just need to go to the casino payment dialog as instructed above. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then choose Astropay as your payment option then input your card details. The money will be deposited to your gaming account immediately.
Which Currencies are Accepted?
Astropay accepts plenty of widely used currencies including the EUR, GBP, and all the Latin American currencies like the dollar, the real and the peso.
Minimum and Maximum Deposits
The minimum amount you can deposit using Astropay is $1, and the maximum you can deposit is $500.
Some of the developers that created most popular slot machines available here in the Free Slots No Download site are:
Advantages of Using Astropay
Some of the undeniable benefits of using this pre-paid card as a deposit method:
- Instant money transfer
- The payments are safe and secure
- It is used by the majority of online slots sites
- It supports multiple currencies.
Disadvantages of Using Astropay
The main shortcomings that come with Astropay are:
- It is only available in Latin American countries
- You cannot withdraw cash to your Astropay account.
Some of the common questions asked by most online players interested in this payment options are:
What is the validity of Astropay Card?
The card has a validity of 12 months from the day it is issued.
2. Are there any Transactional fees?
No, there isn’t any fees charged during deposit.
3. Can I withdraw cash to my Astropay Card?
No, Astropay doesn’t support any withdrawals.
4. Which Currencies does Astropay support?
It supports USD, EUR, BRL, and GBP.
5. Can I use my Astropay card multiple times?
Yes, you can use your card as many times as you like before the validity.