Cash Blox Slot Game Bonuses
- Ash Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 4,000 x stake
Cash Blox game is an arcade-style slot machine developed by Ash Gaming, which features an innovative concept. It brings back the bitter-sweet memories of those absurdly engaging match-the-tile video games straight out the 80s, namely Tetris, that ate away several hours of our lives like a cake.
What’s special about this slot game is that it does not feature the conventional reel and rows setup, but instead has the Tetris style tiles cascading down in a 10×15 grid, and you could win double, triple or quadruple your stake for landing full lines filled with the tiles of different kinds.
Released in September 2013, the title is theoretically developed by Ash Gaming, but since Playtech acquired Ash Gaming way back in 2011, it has been one of Playtech’s parlour games. As you launch the game, you can see the Playtech’s logo. Now you must anticipate reading the Cash Blox slot review and know more about this unique game, so let’s get to the core of it.
|Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money|
|Dunder Casino||€100 + 120 Bonus Spins||Play Now||Minimum deposit: £20. 20 spins in Book of Dead on reg. 100% bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to €/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
|Slotty Vegas||€/£350 + 135 Free Spins||Play Now||18+. This offer is only applicable for players making their first four deposits to the casino. A minimum deposit is $/€20. Bonus expires after 7 days. Free Spins must be used within 7 days of being credited through qualification. Winnings derived from promotional free spins will be converted to bonus funds with a wagering requirement of x35 the value won.|
More Ash Gaming Free Slot Games
Slot Features Wrapped in a Vintage Package
Continuing the Cash Blox slot overview, we would say the game does not have much in common with normal video slots. True to its sense, it is an arcade-style online pokie that you’ll most likely find in the ‘others’ section of casino game lobbies. So, it is not so rich in features or special symbols. It carries the classic Tetris layout where different shapes of ‘blocks’ are formed by four tiles. That’s all you have for symbols, and you are not going to find the usual Wild Symbols, Scatters or any other bonus icons as in conventional slots. But still, it doesn’t mean that this game is devoid of any special features, for you have the Magic Block still in position.
- Magic Block. The Magic Block is a multi-coloured tile that appears randomly. And when it covers a complete line, either horizontally or vertically, 10 free plays (free spins do not apply here) are awarded, so you can call it a pseudo-scatter feature. The hit frequency is too low in this game for the Magic Block free plays to appear in a realistic sense, you can get two or three blocks in a line usually, whilst you need more of them to cover an entire row.
- The Free Plays. The Cash Blox free play rounds are perhaps the only thing that works like a regular slot game. There are no surprises in this round though, and it works the same way as the base game does. The only difference is that you won’t be paying for any winnings that you can get from this round.
All the winnings in Free Play round come with x2 multiplier, and theoretically, if you land another Magic Block during the free play, you will have a repeat telecast of landing 10 more bonus games following the completion of the ongoing 10 bonus rounds. But given the hit frequency mentioned earlier, until and unless you are really hooked on to the game and can spend hours with it, there is the least chance you’ll get to see the winning combination till the next blue moon. Once triggered, the Free Plays resume on its own and there is no stopping it. You can only wait and watch whether or not it brings you any luck.
There is no such thing as ‘highly valued symbols’ or ‘lowly valued symbols’ in this game. So you must be wondering how the payouts are counted! Well, it’s really one-dimensional. You get a payout every time you have a full line of blocks of the same formation to cover an entire row. Moreover, the amount of your wins depends on the value of the total bet. There is no discrimination of values for the blocks, of what colour, what shape or whatsoever.
The paytable has all of three payout levels, which can be a semblance of a payline, that rewards x2, x3 and x4 your stake, for landing 2, 3 or 4 winning lines in consecutive rows. Furthermore, if you get two different sets of consecutive winning lines with an incomplete line in between them, then your payout is awarded separately for each winning line, and if you can stuff the whole playing grid within a single round, you can hit the prize of x4,000.
|Line||Once||Twice||Three times||Four times|
Guide on How to Play Cash Blox Slot Machine
Most of us have learnt our lesson about how the simplest games of matching colourful tiles can totally orchestrate our life and lifestyle. It may not be surprising to see if nothing much has changed even after all these years. The Cash Blox game rules have nothing new to offer. The entire gameplay revolves around how many rows you can land with the same kind of tile. Even though you have the additional feature of Magic Block, which can award Free Plays.
- To start the game, you have to set your stake. The minimum bet value is 0.01 credit, and the maximum bet is 10 credits.
- While you change the stakes, it will automatically feature the payout range on the large scoreboard on the left side of the screen, which is the paytable.
- Now, simply click on the big green ‘Play’ button to start the game and see the colourful tiles cascading down just like in Tetris. However, the only difference is that you won’t be able to control the blocks to create an even grid, unlike in Tetris. You may also use the ‘Auto Play’ option which runs the game automatically for 10 to 100 rounds at one go.
- You may adjust your stakes on each round when you are playing manually, but if you are using the Autoplay option, then you can set with one betting range. There are no advanced options.
- If you trigger the Free Play bonus, then all the rounds are conducted with the same value that you used to place your original stake on the base game.
How to Achieve Winning Combinations Tutorial
A word of advice – even though this arcade game is really simple and easy to understand, it is highly recommended that you play Cash Blox for fun before you invest in the real money gaming, especially if you are new to casino gaming. You can play Cash Blox for free right here on our site, without download and no registration or deposit needed. Simply visit the webpage and start to play now this free online slot machine. Amazon Wild slot game has similar gameplay and features, therefore, you are welcome to check also this title.
To achieve winning combinations, you need a full stack of the same blocks to land in a single row. However, the ideal way to get such a winning combination is to give this game some patience and time, since the hit frequency is very low. Once there are no more rows to fit further blocks, it starts with a fresh grid. This is a very simplistic game, and there is hardly any scope to build any kind of slot strategy to get more and more winning combinations.
- The game is played over a coins system.
- The stakes are displayed at the field on the right-hand side of the interface, and the game buttons are at the right side bottom of the interface. Use the Bet + and Bet – to adjust each of your stakes.
- There is a slow-motion option right beside the Bets Buttons, that lowers the speed of the cascading blocks and gives you a better view of the gameplay, in case it still entertains you.
- The Autoplay option is right beside the main Play Button; you just have to click on it to reveal the options you have.
- The big screen on the left side of the gaming interface is the paytable, where you can instantly see the table of payouts in line with the single, double, triple and quadruple formations. Every time you hit a winning combination, your payout is displayed at the foot of the table with a highlight, that is aligned with the respective payout grid.
- At the bottom and upper edge of the screen, you will find the Toolbar, which addresses all the buttons and menus related to the respective casino. And has information about game T&C, Bonus T&C, game history, and it is there that you also will find the Game Manual in the Help section at the top left.
Overall Gameplay & Audio Visual Experience
Graphically, the Cash Blox online slot doesn’t have much to offer. It is a very flat and primitive game that can have slow loading and can even take multiple hits at times to resume operation. But perhaps that’s the secret behind this game being so popular still, for striking a very special chord with nostalgically sentimental punters, who are largely okay with all its outdated elements.
There is the nostalgic 80s feel the moment you enter the interface of the free pokie machine. It has a retro style dark background, and cyber-punk graphics with rustily moving blocks. The ambience created by flashing buttons in fluorescent hue and glimmering lights takes you straight back to the disco era.
Audio: Music & Sounds
There is no background music as such; it simply starts with a subtle sound of the running reels, that sound like a wheel turning. However, the moment you click a button, say the Play button or stakes buttons, there is a much louder sound. Other game commands are also scored with sounds like pressing a buckling spring keyboard.
Slots Similar to This You May Be Interested in
If you are more into retro theme games, then there is another game from the Ash Gaming online slots collection that you might like to try: Firemen slots will remind you of the good old 90s cartoons. You may also like Popular Wizard of Oz slot game with free spins, multiplier & wild symbols.
Play Cash Blox Online on Your Mobile and Tablets
The Cash Blox no download game is built on an instant-play Flash platform, which you have to access through browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox. That makes it omnipresently mobile compatible with all sorts of smart devices from desktops to mobiles and can be easily played on Android devices or on iPhone. It is worth mentioning that just like the graphics of the game, the accessibility may seem shabby at times. But that has hardly anything to do with device compatibility.
Big Win in Cash Blox & RTP
The theoretic RTP, cited by Ash Gaming, is around 94.50%. And the biggest win you can land with this game is an upper limit of 4,000x your stake when you land four quadruples within a single round. So the jackpot is worth up to 40,000 credits for a 10-credit max bet. However, posed by the high variance, the odds of winning the jackpot is really low.
Summary – Cash Blox Slot Review
Cash Blox by Ash Gaming/Playtech and BGO can be as good as it can be for an arcade game in the ‘Others’ section and an ideal budget-friendly option for new punters. Basically, this is a scope to revive old memories with a grave potential of winning a bankroll. If you are interested about that, you can at least give the free Cash Blox slot game a try to see how you like the idea. Ash gaming online slots are full of generous bonuses and features, so do not hesitate to play them on our site. By the way, one of the top slots from the Ash Gaming is Batman Begins slot machine.
- Chance to play good old Tetris for real money
- The offer of a handsome £4o,000 award, quite impressive for an arcade game
- Not so impressive graphics
- A little bit odd rules for payouts