The establishment of Visa can be traced back to 1958 when it was founded as a credit card agency in the United States by the Bank of America. Its foundation was solidified as a financial institution in 1976 when various credit card firms were united under the brand.
Slots with free spins: No download & registration show all
First Deposit Bonus
100% up to €100 (bonus code 1LUCKY7)
100% up to €100 +50 Starburst free spins
£50 & 10 FS on Vegas (bonus code NBWELCOME)
200 free spins & 25 extra (bonus code ECEXTRA)
100% slots bonus up to €100 + 50 free spins
275% up to $550 + 100 free spins in Dolphin Reef slot
200% + 100 Spins (Bonus Code SLOTO1MATCH)
100% Up to $200 + 200 Free Spins
200% Up to £100 + 50 FS
$200 or 100% + 200 Free Spins
100% + 300 Free Spins (Up to $300)
100% or 100 Free Spins (in boomanji)
$100 + 150 Extra Spins
£100 + 100 Free Spins
100% up to €50 + 1 Relic (*Excepting Neteller & Skrill deposits)
100% up to €200 + 200 Free Spins
100% up to $150 (for UK players $50)
Deposit €100 Play with €200 +350 Starburst Spins
Deposit up to €150 to play with €300
Up to €50 & 180 Free Spins. Deposit €25 and get €75
100% up to £/€/$100 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Up to €900 + 100 Free Spins
150% up to £150 + 50 Free Spins
200% up to €50 + 200 free spins
Registering with Visa
The process of registering is as simple as it gets. Due to its availability everywhere, all a player has to do is contact their respective bank and have a card drawn out for them. Alternatively, one can contact the Visa brand offices in their country and proceed with registration. Visa provides various brand options that can be used in casinos including:
- Visa prepaid card: this brand entails the player depositing cash into their account beforehand, and proceeding to use it in casinos. This type of card is considered the best since one can set a limit on the amount of money they can use, thus restricting the overspending of money during gambling sessions.
- Visa Debit: this type of Visa allows the player to deposit funds into their casino account directly from their bank account. The beauty of this method is the fact that it comes with the option to use a PIN protection to ensure only the owner can use the card to undertake transactions.
- Visa Credit Card: this type allows one to deposit into their casino account without having to deposit into their account. All one has to do is set a credit limit per month. Even so, this limit can be extended to accommodate a larger amount.
- Visa Electron: this type is quite similar to Visa Debit. However, Visa Electron only allows one to transfer the funds that are available in their account: this is unlike the debit option that allows one to surpass their available funds up to a certain limit. The downside is that it is not available across the globe like its other brands. Gamblers that reside in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and Australia cannot use this option.
Visa Casino Policies
Visa boasts being the most widely used option in online gambling destinations to conduct money transactions. However, the policies that apply are dependent on each individual casino. It is crucial for players to understand that Visa does not stand as a credit card company, but partners with banks across the globe to perform. Therefore, the restrictions on whether one can conduct transactions with gambling sites will depend on the policies enforced by respective bank.
Even so, it is not definite as to whether a bank can accept gambling transactions via Visa or not, and can only be confirmed when one tries. Some banks completely restrict the use of their cards for gaming purposes, while others allow it. Even those that allow the use of their credit cards in casinos may reject some transactions due to coding issues.
Pros and Cons of Using Visa to Play Online Slots
Like every other product on the market, Visa has its good side and a few shortcomings. Some of the advantages of using this cashier option include:
- Convenience. The use of this credit card does not require you to go through intricate money transaction processes to feed some cash into your casino account. All you have to do is provide the necessary information online, and the cash will be transferred as requested.
- No fees incurred. Visa as a payment method does not incur any charges on their end when it comes to money transactions. However, some gambling sites may have some fees in place for using the method.
- Widespread use. Visa is without a doubt the most widespread mode of payment in most industries that conduct online payment. Nearly all online gambling destinations make it available to their clients in their list of cashier options. Additionally, most banks across the globe accept its payments, which makes it advantageous to use.
- Ease of registration. Most payment methods are known to have complex systems for registering users, but not Visa. As touched on above, getting started with it is quite easy and can be done within no time.
- Provision of high security. Priding itself as the most prestigious cashier option across the globe has been facilitated by Visa’s provision of state-of-the-art security to protect all the personal and financial information that is provided by the platform’s users. The security measures allow one to protect their finds even in the case that their cards are stolen.
Even with a long list of advantages, Visa does have its downsides. Some of these cons include:
- Risk of overspending. This is especially the case if gamblers go for the option of a revolving Visa credit card option, which allows one to spend beyond what they can comfortably afford to gamble away. This factor can cause problems for problem gamblers since they lack control over how much they spend on the slot machines. To avoid such issues, it is advisable for one to opt for Visa casinos that offer a limit option on how much one can spend at a go.
Regions That Offer Visa
Visa is used in every territory across the globe except Antarctica. Being the most widespread mode of money transaction in the world, it is no surprise that almost all casinos on the online platform would have it enlisted on their payment methods. Some of the most prolific gambling destinations that offer Visa to their clients include:
- Slotty Vegas;
- Ruby Fortune Casino;
- Casumo Casino;
- Royal Panda;
- Mr Green Casino;
- Dr. Vegas Casino;
- Slots Heaven Casino;
- Jackpot City;
- Spin Palace;
- Maria Casino;
- 32 Red Casino;
- Betfred Casino;
- 888 Casino;
- Casino Cruise;
- Guts Casino;
- William Hill, etc;
Visa provides a convenient and easy way for players to fund their casino accounts and indulge in their favorite slot games. The provision of Visa as a deposit or withdrawal method will depend on the casino being used. Even so, most casinos have been known to use it for both purposes.