Online Casinos with Wizard of Oz
✓Deposit €50 & Get 100 FS;
✓£500 For 1st Deposit
✓Cleopatra Slot Jackpot €527,577.144;
✓300+ Free Slot Games;
✓Free Slots Jackpot $3,433,612.67;
✓Jackpots for NetEnt free Slots;
✓£75,000 Jackpot in Slots;
✓1500+ Free Slot Machines;
✓100 Free Spins in Starburst Slot;
✓€1000 for Video Poker Games;
✓Up to £201,927.00 Jackpot;
✓1000+ Free Slot Games;
✓€/£/$300 for 1st Deposit;
✓600+ Free Slot Games;
✓£/$/€300 Slot Cash Bonus ;
The interface is totally lean with only 3 buttons and 3 sections. That being said, even absolute rookies won’t have a hard time learning how to engage and enjoy it.
Each party involves 5 reels and 30 paylines, 9 additional rounds, wild and scatters, plenty of spins for nothing, plus an Auto Play option.
How to Play & Win at Wizard of Oz Slot Machine?
It’s centered around 10 symbols, each of them representing a character from the original story – and all are high valued!
Win credits by spinning the wheel and receiving various conjunctions. But, before it, firstly, you need to select the desirable number of paylines, to determine the odds of winning. Beside paylines, coin value is chosen likewise, which directly affects the paytable outcome. Here is a table of possible win outcomes (25 – 50.000):
|Wizard of Oz||375||1.250||5.000|
That’s not all. The most interesting part lies in the interactive bonus parties, containing costly rewards, which will immerse you into the story-world in a cartoonish method. More details about bonuses exhibited in one of the upcoming paragraphs.
Chances to Win
Each online Wizard of Oz slot machine game is free and you should not download casino app to play it. All video games are modified, therefore, you can barely influence the outcome, if at all.
Understanding payout. Most slots have a 90% of repayment ratio. It means that if your chips-in $100 and bets $1 at a time, on average he will miss $10 on the long run, or 10 cents per rotation unless someone encounters a 4-leaf clover and wins the main prize.
The only legit possibilities a gambler can do to improve slightly his opportunity to achieve victory, is wisely choosing a slot, and to use maximum paylines (proportionally, the more the paylines, the more odds of winning something).
Bonuses and Winning Combinations
Beside typical symbols, it possesses 3 special. As mentioned above, it includes a Wild, Jackpot and a Featured (Scatter). Wild are presented with the image of “Wizard of Oz” and they can be substituted for any other except the Feature (Scatter). The Jackpot is the most valuable sign in-party and it is shown as the name goes. The Feature is displayed as an Emerald picture with an appropriate sign beneath it. Three of those symbols will enable the “Oz Pick Me” property. Varying on the player’s selection, he can engage in 9 different bonus rounds:
- Winged Monkey. This attribute awards the spieler with free spins – 8 in general. During the free spin award, reels change and complementary two wild appear – Winged Monkey Wild Symbol (WMWS) and Winged Monkey Wild Feature (WMWF). The former is such as a regular WS and it interchanged others, and the latter appears only on the mid-reel. When the WMWF shows up, it needs to be clicked on. By clicking, simply put, random symbols will be replaced with new ones, meaning – the you get another probability of gain a combination. On top of this, the peculiarity can be reinitiated by Winged Monkey Re-Trigger on 1st, 3rd, and 5th reel, granting you another 8 “revolvings”.
- Glinda Good Witch. It demonstrates up on the 1st-5th reel during the base phase. It replaces a Wild and it transforms a particular reel entirely into WS.
- Oz Pick Feature. The player selects 1 among 3 unveiled symbols, and it rewards by multiplying the full bet from x10 to x25.
- Road to Emerald City. It enables you to select among multiple emeralds. Diverse emeralds give coin-based rewards, but if Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Lion are chosen, fresh bonus rounds will emerge.
- Scarecrow Corn Field. You select between 2 golden charms and this symbol is picked, coins will be awarded – if not, it returns you to Emerald City.
- Tin Man Apple Orchard. The choice and the outcome are the same as for the Scarecrow Corn Field, except the possibility of picking him, you may unfold Tin Man.
- Cowardly Lion. This, too, is like Scarecrow Corn Field, except hitting first, you may find the Lion.
- Wicked Witch Castle. Same story. If the right charm is opened, Dorothy will grant extra coins.
- Emerald City. In this one, 4 golden charms are at stake. Varying on the decision, specific bonus indications will trigger, and you might even earn x1500 the line bet while this one is in play.
Minimal and Maximal Bets
Generally the Wizard of Oz are free slots and casinos offer the same free app with no download games in online, but also, there is the version for real money. So let’s talk about this option. Logically, the higher the bet is the bigger the reward. What’s the catch then? To comprehend it better, we should take into account our current credit balance and pay lines as well. Depending on a number of paylines, our maximal is determined. So, if we decide to spin the wheel with 1 pay line putting 0.01 credits, our summary is 1 x 0.01=0.01 (the least), but if we choose 30 paylines, laying 5 credits for every payline, we have contributed 30×5=150 (maximal).
Fortunately, you don’t have to invest real funds immediately – you can relish the game in unpaid mode, and, later on, opt for paying.
Myths and Facts
Here are the three main myths about Wizard of Oz slot game:
- Myth: Slot machines are setup to go through a cycle of payoffs. After cycling through a certain amount of spins, it gets to an end, and then, it starts from the beginning with the same series order.
- Fact: All spins are non-relatable to previous spins and are exposed to a chaotic state.
- Myth: Slots are organized to pay off a defined percentage of money bet, sense- after the winning, the game “tightens up”.
- Fact: As aforementioned above, spins are succumbed to a randomness factor, therefore, it doesn’t matter when was the last time someone hit a jackpot or what period of the day it is.
- Myth: Supervisors tend to “loosen” it during slow hours, while “tightening it up” during peak.
- Fact: It’s an irrational thing to do because casinos want their clientele to leave happy and satisfied. Otherwise, they would start losing the customers, value – the profit goes down too.
So as the sequence we can tell that to play Wizard of Oz Slot Machine Game for free you can test any strategy in online mode with the PC or tablet version. But if you feel the rights are going well – start your body professional round.
There are enough hacking software on the internet for hijacking the game, but all of them are futile and invalid, so don’t waste your time in vain trying to cheat the system – you might even infect your device with malware. Keep it honest and straightforward. Before you lie back and join an amazing journey of enjoying, imply that you should try your best not to lose your temper and patience. Don’t get carried away by the hype. Always stay calm and mindful, and attempt to rationalize by placing your bets evenly. But, most of all, don’t forget to have fun, because, fundamentally, that is the point of the game. Play free Wizard of Oz slot machine and have fun in your video game trip with developing your strategy for this nice online app!
A Classic Made into an Awesome Game
The Wizard of Oz is one of Las Vegas’ signature hallmark games, holding a very special place in the gambling hall of fame. Today it has been turned into an awesome and cheerful online slot game. The symbols are made up of iconic images from the classic film, such as Dorothy, her ruby red slippers, the tornado which takes her to Oz, and the evil Witch of the West.
Symbols and Their Values
Each symbol has a different value. The Air Balloon and Tornado symbols will have the lowest values, while Wizard of Oz symbols will provide you the highest score. One of the greatest parts about this game is the amazing amount of varied bonus rounds, with 9 in total! Let’s take a look at a couple of them.
The Flying Monkey Bonus Round
- Once activated, the signature flying monkeys from the original 1939 film will begin flying about the reels, chattering excitedly. These monkeys aren’t here to wreak havoc, as one would expect from the events depicted in the film.
- Rather, they are here to pull out various symbols and turn them into Wild ones!
- This mode lasts different amounts of times with each activation, and the lucky player will have the monkeys stay on screen for a while, producing enough Wild symbols to guarantee the player winning an exciting amount of cash.
Glinda the Good Witch Bonus Round
- While most of the bonus rounds in this game will appear at a set time once their activation requirements have been met, some of them will just appear at random, like the Glinda the Good Witch bonus round. You will know when Glinda is coming, because the reels will begin spinning at an odd speed.
- Glinda’s arrival will be followed with a wave of her wand, which usually turns one or to reels into a neat stack of Wild symbols. On a rare occasion, she will turn every single reel into a collection of Wild symbols, granting you a massive multiplier, which is around 10,000 times what you initially betted.
Novices and Free Mode
- This game is completely accessible, and allows for even the most novice of players to get the most out of it. There is even an auto-play option, which will do all of the work for you while you sit back and watch the wins stack up, provided you’re feeling lucky.
- A free version of this game is available on the iPhone and Android application stores for people that just like to play slot games like this one for fun. This version is amazingly detailed and colorful, and contains actual screenshots from the classic film. Join Dorothy, the Tin Man, and the Lion, as they venture off on their incredible journey together.
The Wizard of Oz has a special place in our hearts, both as a phenomenal and nostalgic film, as well as one of the most entertaining and groundbreaking (for its time) slot games around. The game may not be as innovative as some of the more recent games, but they wouldn’t be what they are today without the pioneering efforts of games like The Wizard of Oz.
This game along with all its unique and impressive features is compatible with mobile devices such as iOS and Android. It has been made suitable for small screens, so you do not have to compromise on any of the features or how you choose to play the game. All you have to do to ensure that the mobile application is mobile friendly is to install Adobe Flash Player, ensuring top performance and eliminating any lagging. There is another option where you can go for the HTML5 version of the game if you lack Adobe Flash player on your device.
Mobile Wizard of Oz Slot
- Line bet – use on the minus (-) and plus (+) symbols available on the screen to decrease and increase the amount you want to wager on each payline within the betting range of 0.01 to 5.00.
- Lines – use the same (-) and (+) symbols to select the number of paylines you would like to activate from the provided 30 pay lines.
- Spin – click on this button to start spinning the reels and submit your wager.
On-Screen Mobile Info (Android, iPad, iPhone)
- Paytable – this field displays the relevant symbols and winning combinations that warrant a price.
- Total Bet – this field indicates how much is being staked on all paylines at any given spin or round. It is achieved by multiplying the amount bet on each payline by the number of active paylines.
- QB and C – this field shows a player which interface they can play with in the game.
Wizard of Oz Game Details
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game: