Ivan and the Immortal King Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 40,000 x stake
Ivan and the Immortal King by Quickspin is a robust video slot released on December of 2018. It is based on the Russian folklore about a fairytale hero, Ivan Tsarevich’s legendary who quests to defeat the villainous Immortal King – Koschei and retrieve his ill-gotten treasures with some mystical help from the enigmatic old witch, Baba Yaga. Spread over 5-reels, 3-rows and 20 pay lines, the slot is beautifully designed with high-quality graphics and special effects, being true to its brand status. What makes this title outstanding though, is the superb concoction of high variance and stunning features including multipliers, free spins and the distinct Baba Yaga Mystery Surprise that are bent on giving you great pleasures and great treasures.
For all the right reasons, this free slot machine has earned rave reviews from punters and independent auditors alike. This version of Ivan and the Immortal King slot review is based on multiple tried and tested experiences of real gamers, bringing you an unbiased, insightful overview of its best and meh factors. Read on.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to C$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is C$300; for the second starting from C$15 —C$400, for the second starting from C$50 — C$700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of C$5.|
More QuickSpin Free Slot Games
Ivan and the Immortal King Slot Overview – Features, Gameplay and Paytable
Ivan and the Immortal King slot machine comes with multi-level gameplay and a hand-full of features. For instance, the Baba Yaga Surprise, which brings you useful bonuses to boost your luck, or the Koschei Free Spins that give you up to 30 free spins in a row, or you can get the x20 multiplier for a massive x40,000 stake payout!
You can get all the information about symbols and special features in the Paytable, which you may access from the control panel at the bottom section of the game. You just need to click on the hamburger button above the settings option to open the table.
Below is free online Ivan and the Immortal King review to give you a clear notion about how the symbols work and what are the payouts like.
- Baba Yaga Surprise – a unique feature. The Baba Yaga Surprise is a unique feature that is based on another classic character from Slavik folklore – a powerful witch with a moody attitude. As a special symbol in this game, Baba Yaga appears out of nowhere, animately flying across the screen in her pestle, at a time when there is a scarcity of scatter symbols. She throws four toads at four adjacent reels randomly replacing them with new symbols, that can give you either of the following: any of the regular symbols transform into identical icons, one to three bonus symbols are replaced with the Blue Chest of Bonus Scatters or progressive Scatter Symbols.
- The Koschei Free Spin Round. The Free Spins round is the focal feature in this game that chronicles the original story of how the Deathless Koschei’s life is linked to a needle, which is hidden inside an egg, the egg is hidden inside a duck, the duck is hidden inside a hare and the hare hidden inside a chest. Relevantly, you need to land into three or more Bonus Scatter chest symbols in the first place to start the process.
- Free Spins Progression Round. Landing a minimum three Progressive Scatter coins during the Koschei free spin round advances the game to play for Free Spins Multiplier round, featuring progressive bonuses. In this round, the game is set out on a different window and reprises the legend about Koschei the Deathless, and imparts the whole story into six winning levels.
- Bonus Scatter – the blue chest is the Bonus Scatter which appears in the main game randomly. Getting three of these anywhere on the reels can win you a minimum 10 free spins. The more Bonus Scatters you land on your greed, the more free spins you get.
- Progress Scatter – the coin with a dead king emblem appears only during the free spin rounds and triggers the Multiplier Levels with additional free spin rewards.
- Wild Symbol – the golden emblem with Wild wrote in red, appears randomly both in the main game and free spin rounds, which substitutes all other symbols except for the Bonus Scatter Chest and Progress Scatter Coin.
While you play Ivan and the Immortal King slot free spin round, an additional symbol joins the game – The Coin with a Dead King emblem – which works as the Progressive Scatter, whose role is to activate the Free Spins Multiplier Level or Free Play Progression Round. You need to collect coins to change your level. It is during this phase that Baba Yaga reappears with the extra special coins creating handsome winning combinations and boosts your chances to level up.
The regular symbols are denoted by the original characters from the Ivan Tsarevich stories, with the radical highest paying symbol being Ivan Tsarevich himself, along with villain Koschei, the Princess, grey wolf, dragon and gemstones.
|Symbols||3 of them||4 of them||5 of them|
*The symbol payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 1.00.
How to Play Ivan and the Immortal King Slot Machine
The Ivan and the Immortal King game features two-part gameplay, with the main game and the Koschei free spins and the Multiplier rounds taking you to a parallel game. Take a cue from the following tutorial on gaming rules.
To start playing the Ivan and the Immortal King free slot game, you need first to choose your bet, hit the spin button and wait to see your luck in landing winning combinations.
- You can adjust your bets in the control panel down below, click on the arrows beside the “Total Bet” tab for each spin. The minimum betting limit is 0.20 credits, and the maximum betting limit is 100 credits. You cannot reset the paylines in this game, unlike other games, since it is fixed.
- The Autoplay action is accessible in the control panel – it is the tiny spin button sitting in the middle of the big spin button and total bet section. This feature automatically spins the reels. You can choose the number of spins to autoplay, that range from 10-1,000. There is also the advanced options to set single win limits and total loss limits.
- You can speed up the spinning with the fast forward button right below the autoplay option.
- The winning combinations are made by landing a minimum of three identical symbols within an active payline. The payouts are calculated in a 3, 4, 5 symbols’ appearance format. You can check out the course of the paylines in the paytable.
Fundamentally, the greater in number are the symbols in a row, the bigger your winning combination gets. Only the highest payout in a single spin is awarded. The combinations are boosted with the additional special feature of Wild, which substitutes regular symbols in adjacent reels and grows the number, thus have ample potential to form a winning combination.
Moreover, in this game, you have the Baba Yaga feature, which can randomly transform your reels with a winning combination or Bonus Scatter. So all you have to do is keep spinning.
Some Winning Tips for New Punters
- Mix and match your stakes, between low, high, and mid-range values.
- Don’t stick to a single stake most of the time. High-rolling every stake, though a common slot strategy, can be financially draining at times, in the meantime, if you are low-rolling all the time, you might be missing out on a massive winning combination more often than not.
- Always wager with the amount that you can afford to lose.
Slot’s Gameplay & Image Gallery
In one of the legendary stories, Ivan Tsarevich attempts to avenge the Deathless Koschei, for kidnapping his wife, with the help of a magical horse, granted by Baba Yaga. The main theme of the free online slot machine is inspired by this story. Graphically, this slot is so similar to other online slots crafted under the Quickspin banner, that’s Wild Tome of the Woods slot and Goldilocks and the Wild Bears slot, that has the same kind of control panel, and fairy tale theme. The background score is a haunting sound of wolves howling and Traditional Russian music, that creates a fantastic ambience, along with additional sound effects with Baba Yaga’s appearance, and other major game events.
Play Ivan and the Immortal King for Free Online on Your Mobile
Built on HTML based instant play platform, the download free Ivan and the Immortal King slot is responsively mobile compatible and operates seamlessly across mobiles and tablets of all kinds, whether you are playing on Android, on iPhone or iPad models. There is no searching for free download hosts, or saving on disk space, because the Ivan and the Immortal King no download game is played online at the casino site.
You can at ease play Ivan and the Immortal King for fun at our site for free. For this you won’t even have to register, you can simply start playing the free play version instantly. To play Ivan and the Immortal King for real money, though, you would need to register at a licensed casino that is hosting this game and is allowing real money gaming from your jurisdiction.
Enjoy high winning potentials with the big win Ivan and the Immortal King slot machine, that features a theoretical payout of 96.92%, most of which are drawn from the Free Spin and Multiplier rounds. The biggest win in this game is the x40,000 stake payout. You can expect a mid-low variance range.
Summarising Ivan and the Immortal King Slot Review
This Ivan and the Immortal King demo is one of the touchstones of Quickspin that prove to be a lot more than just a free video slot with super-rich graphics and special effects, for it brings you a decent winning potential too. Its features are more about quality than quantity, with the classic story being nicely endorsed into the gameplay, that makes it durable with punters
On average, the game offers mediocre payout since the odds are largely dependent on the x40,000 jackpot. And that doesn’t happen every day, even with a high volatile game. But this game certainly won’t be a waste of time or money. So go on, play free Ivan and the Immortal King online slot now!
- High-Quality Graphics
- High Volatility
- Action-Packed Gameplay
- Few Bonus Features