Artemis vs Medusa Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Artemis vs Medusa is an incredibly fascinating slot where players get to play on a 5×4 grid to win 5288x their bet. Quickspin produced this game in August 2020 with five reels, four rows, and 1,024 bet ways, which gives players more chances of landing wins. The game has an ancient Greek mythology variation theme where Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, gets to face gorgon Medusa in an epic battle.
Gamers can play with as little as the minimum bet of 0.20 Euros, and also play a maximum bet of 100 Euros in both paid and free Artemis vs Medusa slots. It comes with unique features like the Monster Bounty coins, Monster Bounty, and Unlimited Battle Free Spins.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to C$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is C$300; for the second starting from C$15 —C$400, for the second starting from C$50 — C$700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of C$5.|
More QuickSpin Free Slot Games
Features and Attributes of Artemis vs Medusa Casino Game
When you play Artemis vs Medusa online, some of the features and attributes you will find include the following:
- Wild – a golden antler represents the Wild symbol in this game, and it can substitute for any other symbols except the Scatter symbol.
- Scatter – the slot bonus Scatter symbol is present only on reels 2, 3, and 4 in this slot’s base game and landing 3-of-a-kind Scatters trigger the Unlimited Battle Free Spins feature.
- Monster Bounty Coins – this mini-icon can be attached to any medium symbol, which includes Medusa and her minions. The Monster Bounty Coin shows up only during this slot’s base game.
- Monster Bounty – during the main game, if any Monster Bounty Coins is on the reels when the Artemis golden frame symbol appears on the last reel, players will get bounty payouts when the coins are collected. The Monster Bounty size depends on the value of the monster symbol and the amount of the Monster Bounty Coins on the reels.
- Unlimited Battle Free Spins – 3 Scatter symbols landing on reels 2, 3, and 4 will activate an unlimited free spins combat between Artemis and Medusa, which will only end when there is a champion. This feature will keep spinning until Artemis can destroy all the accumulated monsters, or the monster meter goes past 15.
Regular and Paying Symbols
There are 13 symbols in the Artemis vs Medusa slots free and real money: low-paying symbols, high-paying symbols, the Scatter and Wild symbols. The six low-paying symbols are represented by diamond-shaped gemstones that can pay between 0.20x to 2x a player’s stake for adjacent matching symbols along any active win lines.
Medusa and some creatures from the ancient Greek Mythology are used as the five medium paying symbols in the game, and they can pay between 0.50x to 25x the bet to players. It won’t come as a surprise that Artemis is the highest paying symbol that pays 25x your bet for 5-of-a-kind symbols. The remaining two symbols include a golden antler Wild symbol, and the bonus Scatter symbol; they have no payouts on their own.
|Symbol Name||3 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||5 of a Kind|
*The current bet is 1.00 Euro, and winnings are multiplied by the total bet in the Artemis vs Medusa free slots and its real money version.
How to Play Artemis vs Medusa Slot Machine
Artemis vs Medusa free slot and its real money version, like Dragon Shrine slot and many other slot games, is relatively easy to play.
- The first step is to choose the betting amount you want to stake on each spin; you can choose between 0.20 Euros and 100 Euros per spin.
- The next step for you to take is to start the round either by pressing the manual spin button or using the autoplay feature.
- The autoplay feature allows you to set a preferred number of spins for the game to automatically run until the end of the spins or hitting a loss or profit limit.
- When the reels finish spinning, the last step is to check for a win. And as the usual tradition of many slots, landing three or more adjacent matching symbols from the leftmost reel to the right along any of the active win lines will award a win in this game.
You should also note that only the highest win per line is paid, and any malfunction will void all pays and play.
There are useful buttons available for players to use in the paid and free Artemis vs Medusa slot.
- Spin button: Pressing the spin symbol button will start the game.
- Total bet window: There is a total bet display window in the game that shows the total bet amount per spin; it can be changed by players to fit their preferred choice.
- AutoPlay button: There is also an autoplay button that allows players to select a certain number of game rounds, which will play automatically without pressing the spin button manually for each round.
- Sound Button: The sound button will allow you to choose if you would like to play the game with its sounds and music.
- Menu Icon: There is also a menu icon that allows you to access the paytable, the game rules, and the game’s history.
Artemis vs Medusa Slots Gameplay Details and Compatibility
Suppose you are familiar with the characters of Artemis or Medusa. In that case, it won’t come as a surprise to you that Quickspin got its inspiration and theme for Artemis vs Medusa slot online from ancient Greek mythology, but in a new setting. The slot’s graphics are beautifully designed with a backdrop of the Greek deities’ ancestry home, Mount Olympus. It also uses interesting characters like Minotaur, Gryphon, and Harpy as paying symbols. The epic battle soundtrack that accompanies the game gives players a tense vibe.
You can also check out some interesting titles like Hammer of Vulcan slot, Golden Glyph, Ark of Mystery, Sakura Fortune, or Illuminous slot from the same game developer. Furthermore, there are many similarly themed slots like Pragmatic’s Greek gods, Age of gods from Playtech, and Rise of Olympus by Play’ n Go. These games are just as exciting and captivating as this slot demo, and you can try them on our site for free too.
Like many slot games today, Artemis vs Medusa by Quickspin use HTML5 technology, and this means that it is optimized for mobile play. Players can play the game on either desktop, mobile or tablet devices, and there is a portrait version that is best played on mobile devices. The mobile version is compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices, and the Artemis vs Medusa demo or real money version is available for instant gameplay. On our site, Artemis vs Medusa free play does not require registration and allows slots no download.
RTP of Artemis vs Medusa Slot Game
Aside from getting incredible wins from a slot game, players also value slots that pay a healthy return to player percentage. And fortunately, Artemis vs Medusa casino game RTP rate is set at a pretty decent standard of 96.17%, which is quite good. The slot is a highly volatile game, which means that you should not expect wins to occur frequently, but you can expect decent payouts when they do occur. All of the Artemis vs Medusa slot game features working in sync can help players get a big win of up to 5,286x the bet.
From our Artemis vs Medusa slot review, we can all come to the conclusion that this online video slot is an interesting title. From the exciting features to the bonuses and the graphics and soundtrack, we can see that Quickspin has done an outstanding job designing this slot. It is a high volatility slot that delivers a decent above average top payouts and an okay RTP, although landing wins do not occur frequently. With the slot machine free play version available to get players acquainted with the game, one could say they have done their due diligence.
Due to the slightly bizarre gameplay, the game is less appealing to some players who prefer straightforward gameplay. You can try it out and play Artemis vs Medusa slots on any reputable online casino and enjoy the exciting features and bonuses the game has to offer. Also, you can try free slots Artemis vs Medusa on our site to decide if you would like to play for real money.
- It has a beautiful theme and graphics, with characters unique to the game.
- Unlimited Free Spins feature.
- High Chances of landing a decent winning.
- 1,024 bet ways.
- No progressive jackpot feature in the game.
- Less frequent wins.
- Moderate payouts