The Secrets to Winning in Real Money Slots
Are you baffled on how to make the right decision when it comes to pinning down winning slots? Well, it is certainly a daunting task, and thus, there are plenty of vital factors to consider.
- Theme– As you know, there are two primary categories: three-wheel games and five-reel video slots, with the latter being the majority. Therefore, making selections by theme is the quickest way to find your perfect match and hence, win tremendously.
- Passion– Do nature, medieval-themed, and ancient mythology options spark your interest? Do you have a preference for those which boast some heritage? Well, it is only through selecting a game which resonates with you, that you will be able to turn passion into profit.
- Variance– It refers to the frequency as well as the amount of a slot’s payout. Therefore, those with a small variation have a lower risk and hence, the returns are equally as low. On the other hand, those that have a high risk, yield significantly high rewards.
- Maximize the number of pay lines– If you are on a budget, it is advisable to lower your stake level as opposed to the number of pay lines on which to bet. Hence, placing a small gamble on all the pay lines gives you a greater chance of walking away as an elated winner, instead of putting a high stake on 1 or 2 lines.
- Practice makes perfect– Before you play slots for real money, you should practise with a free version first, so as to get properly acquainted with the ground rules, without putting your cash at risk.
- Optimize unique features– A plethora of newest online slots where you can play for real money come with features such as Autoplay which significantly speed up the pace of your games thus keeping you captivated.
- Read the rules carefully– The paytable contains the rules of the slot machine, and as such, it is vital for you to read and comprehend them carefully before diving in head first, to avoid enormous disappointment in the end.
Culling the Ideal Casino
Prolific gamblers more often than not, increase their likelihood of winning big by selecting the best online sites based on the criteria below.
- Progressive jackpots- Tracking the progressive jackpot gives you insight on the cashout history of the best real money slots online. Therefore, you can select the ideal time to participate, for a tremendous win.
- Lucrative bonuses- For a fact, most casinos such as the Free-slots-no-download Casino will provide its clients with a premium upon signing up, usually a certain percentage of their initial deposit. The additional cash enables gamblers to build their bankroll, thus acquiring more free spins, which translates into more attractive opportunities.
- Mobile gaming on the move- The most appealing fact about partaking in online gaming is that you can relish it on the move, regardless of your geographical location. Therefore, online sites make it their priority to provide the smartest technology for players, by developing mobile applications that can accommodate a copiousness of games, for any device on the market.
- Excellent customer support- What is more daunting than feeling stoked upon hitting the jackpot, only to realize that the software is malfunctioning? Who do you consult for assistance? That is why selecting the right gambling site is critical. A great casino has professional 24/7 customer support that is always available at your beck and call, to answer all your queries.
Most gambling sites offer a myriad of extra features (outlined below), which usually trigger immense confusion and unnecessary stress due to the lack of understanding.
- Sticky Bonus- It is an amount which a casino providers grants you with to relish the fun, but does not permit you to make a withdrawal, unless your winnings are above this sum.
- Loyalty Bonus- Only players who achieve a certain status, qualify for it.
- Free Bankroll Bonus- It is a standard amount a player receives, irrespective of the sum deposited. For instance, a site can offer an extra $50 for putting down a deposit of at least $20.
All in all, the prevalence of sites providing real bankrolling games has indeed unveiled the glamorous world of gambling to millions of people, in various countries across the globe. They can partake in the thrill by conveniently logging into their accounts on any web-enabled device.
- High Roller Slots: High roller slots can take larger wagers and cater for the gambler that has no problem with staking huge amounts on slots. The definition of a high roller is dependent on the person. For some people, staking £5 on a single spin on a slot machine is expensive while others may have no problems staking as much as £10. For the purpose of this guide, stakes that allow wagers up to £5 will be considered high roller slots since a person can make up to 300 spins per hour, which would translate to a total wager (without considering any winnings) of £1,500 per hour.
- High Stakes Slots: These are slots that are not necessarily costly to play but offer very large jackpots. They generally have lower chances of winning, in comparison to other slots, but when you win, you win big. They are usually progressive slots that have an increasing jackpot.
High stakes gambling is generally adopting a larger risk appetite when playing slots, this can either be through playing high roller slots or high stakes slots.
High Limit Slot Wins
So, which slots would appeal to high stake gamblers? The best indicator of high limit slots is the maximum and minimum deposit limits offered by slot-sites. Generally, the higher the minimum and maximum deposits are, the higher the chances of the casinos offering games that appeal to high stake gamblers.
For the purpose of this review, we shall consider slot sites with a €/£/$50 minimum deposit limit and a maximum deposit limit that either equals or exceeds €/£/$5000. Sites that have an unlimited maximum deposit limit will also be included. Here are the casinos that offer high limit slots.
|Position in Rating||Casino||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit|
|2||All British Casino||20||∞|
Which games offer the highest jackpots? The following list shows the most popular slot sites that offer jackpots exceeding £/€500,000
|Casinos With Slots||Jackpot|
|All British Casino||€5, 158, 752|
|Mansion||€49, 728, 315|
|Bet Victor||€13, 000, 000|
|Casino Luck||€73, 518, 070|
|Royal Panda||€16,029, 182|
Top 10 Highest Winnings
These are the top ten highest winnings from online slots
- 17th June 2016 – Rawiri Pou – New Zealand – $7.41 Million. Rawiri Pou won $7.41 Million when playing the Mega Moolah slot machine from the Casinoland slot site. This was the first jackpot win that Casinoland had ever registered.
- 8th April 2016 – Anonymous – Australia – $7.86 Million. The ninth highest slot win was won by an Australian player, who chose to remain anonymous. S/He won $7.86 million when playing the Dark Night slot machine at the Spin Palace online casino.
- March 2009 – Georgios M – Greece – $8.6 Million. The eighth highest slot win was won by the Greek player Georgios M, who won $8.6 Million while playing the Mega Moolah at River Belle Online Casino.
- November 2012 – Anonymous woman – Sweden – €7.6 Million. A Swedish woman who chose to remain anonymous won 7.6 million euros playing the Hall of Gods at Unibet’s online casino. This was Unibet’s biggest win at the time.
- 18th April 2015 – Anonymous – Location Unknown – $8.73 Million. The sixth highest slot win in history was won by a player who chose to remain completely anonymous, his/her nationality was never revealed. The lucky player won 8.73 million dollars playing the Hall of Gods NetEnt online casino.
- 28th August 2016 – Anonymous (initials D.P.) – Location Unknown – $8.82 Million. The fifth highest slot win in history was won by an anonymous player who went by the initials D.P. The win was significant as it still stands as the highest slot win from a gamer using a mobile device. The player was playing Mega Moolah at Zodiac Casino on his/her iPad.
- 28th November 2015 – Alexander – Sweden – €8.57 Million. The fourth highest slot win in history was won by the Swedish player, Alexander. He won 8.75 million euros playing Mega Fortune at the Folkeautomaten online casino.
- 24 September 2011 – Anonymous male – Norway – €11.7 Million. A Norwegian man who chose to remain anonymous won 11.7 million euros playing Mega fortune at the Bettson online casino. This win was the largest at the time and earned the anonymous player an entry to the Guinness book of world records.
- 6th October 2015 – Jonathon Heywood – United Kingdom – €13.2 Million. A British man, Jonathan Heywood, won 13.2 million euros playing the Mega Moolah at Betway online casino.
- January 20th 2018 – Anonymous – Finland – €17.9 Million. A Finnish man, who chose to remain anonymous, won 17.9 million euros playing Mega Fortune at the PAF online casino. This is the highest online slot win at the moment.
The table below summarizes the top slot wins by slot machines.
|Mega Moolah||$7.41 Million|
|Dark Knight||$7.86 Million|
|Mega Moolah||$8.6 Million|
|Hall of Gods||€7.6 Million|
|Hall of Gods||$8.73 Million|
|Mega Moolah||$8.82 Million|
|Mega Fortune||€8.75 Million|
|Mega Fortune||€11.7 Million|
|Mega Moolah||€13.2 Million|
|Mega Fortune||€17.9 Million|
The top five slots are occupied by two slot machines; Mega Fortune and Mega Moolah, which are obviously the highest paying slot machines available online.
High Roller Slot Machines Options
There are many options available to the online gambler seeking big wins, in terms of the denominations that you can play. There are penny slots (one cent per spin); nickel slots (5 cents per spin) quarter slots (25 cents per spin) dollar slots (one dollar per spin) and five dollar slots. One does not need to wager a lot of money in order to win big in online casinos.
Winning at a slot machine is wholly dependent on luck; there are no sure bet tips on how to guarantee a win. However, there are some strategies that could be used to increase your likelihood of scoring big while wagering low. When playing with low denomination slot machines, here are some tips that could increase your chances of winning big from low denomination wagers.
- Look for progressive slots. Progressive slots are those slot machines that are offered by multiple casinos and run on a network. They do not have a fixed jackpot as the jackpot increases every time someone plays. With online slots being available all over the world, the value of progressive jackpots can be impressively high if the slot machine has not paid out the jackpot in a long time. While the chances of winning a progressive jackpot may be lower than most higher denomination fixed prize slots, when you win, you win big.
- Choose a machine that has multiple pay lines. The number of ways through which you can win from a slot machine is referred to as the pay line. While the slots that offer the highest jackpots invariably attract the most attention, sometimes you can increase your likelihood of walking away with something if you choose a slot machine that may have a lower grand jackpot but offers multiple pay lines. You may not walk away with tens of millions, but with some luck on your side, you could win hundreds of dollars by wagering pennies. Multiple paylines increase the probability of you making a profit from a gambling session.
- Bonuses! Bonuses such as free spins, bonus games, and bonus rounds are attributes that you should seek out when playing low denomination slots. They increase the chances of you winning something from the game.
- Have pre-set limits. Bet within your means. Low denomination slots may seem to be cheap but a few hundred spins down the line you could end up losing a lot of cash. Always have a limit that you stick to. If you don’t win, cut your losses, it just wasn’t your day. You could be luckier next time.
Payouts and Withdrawals
Online slot sites are usually ahead of the curve in terms of allowing multiple payment and withdrawal methods. Always look out for companies that support your preferred payment method and do not use a platform that you are not comfortable with.
Similarly, different slot sites have different requirements and waiting periods for paying out your winnings. Always review the terms of withdrawal in terms of the payment services that they support and the wait times for withdrawals. Withdrawal fees should also be researched before doing business with any online casino.
What Is the Casino Payout?
Casino payout is also known as the return to player percentage. It is the amount of cash that you should expect the slot or any other game for this case to pay out over a given period of time. For instance, if a game has an RTP of 95%, then someone wagering €10 should expect to receive almost €9.5 in return.
The RTP has always been designed to work overtime in concurrence with the game’s house edge, so it would be unwise for you to always expect a 95% payout every single time you play your favourite casino game.
In other words, the casino payout is just the other side of a coin, but the house has the advantage. If a slot game has a 20% house advantage, then the expected RTP is 80%.
Where Do You Find the RTP Information
Online casino websites normally have far much better RTP than their land-based counterparts, with most of their slots offering RTPs as high as 97%. This is because most of the games offered online have far fewer overheads, in terms of paying the staff wages and rent than their land-based equivalents.
If you are playing at a land-based casino, you can find the RTP at the front side of the machine, while the online platforms normally have all the information published in the ‘games information’ sector.
For all the sceptical bettors out there, you don’t need any reason to doubt the figures published by the site. As long as it holds a valid license from a top licensing body, you can be assured that the information has been independently audited and verified to be accurate. In fact, a casino not sticking to the published RTP figures can lead to a public relation disaster for them as well as the software developer powering the game!
Anything to Consider As Far As RTP Is Concerned?
Unluckily, even while the online casinos offer us some of the best RTPs, the figure is normally calculated over a long period of time. This is bad news for you as a player because it means that playing the game in short sessions will not allow the casino to fully pay out as per the RTP stipulated.
Well established casinos such as 888, 32 Red normally use hundreds of thousands of spins to calculate the game’s RTP, so how much you win and how well a game will respond will all come down to luck and chance. You should only use the casino payout value as a useful guide instead of a dead certain way to predict how much money you’ll be expecting at the end of your spin.
Generally speaking, finding the exact value or a game’s RTP is a long shot, but it’s normally worth it, so it’s always good to bear this in mind as you browse the games offered online.
Which Games Offer the Best Payouts?
Right from the moment you enter a land-based or an online casino, you should already have a game plan. No, I’m not talking about the freebies that the land-based casinos have to offer (in terms of drinks) or free bonuses for the case of online casinos. I’m talking about figuring out the secret assortment of games being offered.
You see, not all the games offered online have been developed equally. As already seen, there are some that have a better house edge, while others give you a better chance of winning. We are going to look at the best payout slots as well as other games that have very lucrative payouts.
Free & Real Money Slots
Video slots are the most popular games online. They account for almost 70% of all games offered on the Internet and therefore have a very big variance. There are more than 1000 companies that develop these games, but we only get to play slots from a handful of these developers because only a few selected have proven themselves.
- NetEnt – Their games offer an average RTP, which range between 92 to 97%. What they are best known for, however, are mobile friendly slots;
- Microgaming – They are considered to be the main competitors for NetEnt, and their slots have a not so high RTP. Figures range between 92 and 95%;
- Novomatic – They are best known as ‘high variance’ slot developers with payouts that range between 90 and 95%. Winning these games is quite difficult, but when you do win, the amount is usually lucrative;
- Blackjack. If you are a regular player, you’ll know that a game that lets you determine your density offers very lucrative odds. This is perhaps the reason why Blackjack is an immensely popular game online both at the online and brick and mortar casinos.
- Video Poker. Just as with Blackjack, which lets you be the judge of your destiny, video poker also invites you to drop any or all of your cards if you aren’t happy with the value of your hand. It’s also a game that has a very high RTP and thus better chances of winning.
- European Roulette. For those who aren’t familiar with casino games, European roulette is the version that only has one zero. The other version is the American roulette which has two zeroes. The two zeroes usually come with an extra house edge and thus reduce your chances of winning while playing the American version. However, the odds that the American roulette has to offer are much better than in the European roulette.
- The Bottom Line on Casino Payouts. Just like anything in life, variety is everything. This is why it’s very important that you mix things up if you are actually looking for juicier and better casino payouts. Of course, if you come across a game promising to offer you better payouts than others, then you are advised to stick with it.
The only thing that sets them apart is the amount of money won at the end, as well as the flashy setup. Playing one of these VIP slots will make you feel like a multi-millionaire instantly. This is because of the flamboyant themes. Everything about these games is based on a luxurious lifestyle that is depicted in the precious stones, yachts, bags of money, and wealth used to catch the attention of gamblers. There is quite a substantial number of these unique slot machines for members to play. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Slot 777;
- 5 of a Kind;
- All-Stars VIP;
- Crazy Money Deluxe;
- Timber Wolf Deluxe;
- Super Mega Big Win;
- 100,000,000 Free Coins;
- Hollywood Lights, etc.;
To play the games listed above or any other VIP slots online, you have to be a part of the family in your casino. In addition to this, you need to be ready to spend lots of money. However, these terms are highly dependent on the casino terms and conditions. There are a few wagering sites that may allow other members to play VIP slots even though they are not part of the VIP-club. Most of those who enjoy this privilege are high-roller players.
One should note that there is a difference between VIP slots and high-roller ones. While the former is exclusively set aside for people who are already significant people in a casino, the latter is for those who spend lots of cash in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly bases. All VIP persons can access high-roller slots, but not all of the high-roller members can access VIP slots.
Coins are an integral part of any slot lover. You can renew them for spins, multipliers or even more, cash. As a high-end player, these are awarded to you daily to make your gaming encounter more jovial. The more coins you receive, the more games you can play in the VIP section. In addition to this, the coins can be part of your total winnings. As you spin the reels and win these medals, they accumulate. Once the game is over, the number of coins you will have garnered will be converted to money. This will then be sent to your account, and you can cash it out whenever you want.
Benefits for VIP Slot Players
Every casino has players who are part of this extravagant sect. They spend massive amounts of money and have acquired several points while at it. The casino will make an effort of rewarding such gamblers because they bring significant income to the casino. VIP spinners have the privilege of enjoying:
- Free Coins;
- Free Spins;
- Bonus Rounds;
- Bonus money;
- Massive Multipliers;
- Invitations to exclusive slot tournaments;
- Casino chips;
- A vacation to an exotic international destination, etc;
In addition to these, they are eligible to receive other gifts exclusively set aside for VIP Club members. These include custom-made prizes, birthday gifts, invitations to exclusive gaming events, a personal manager, access to 24-hour customer service support, and loyalty points.
VIP Slot Bonuses
One of the most crucial aspects of gaming is the bonus. Gamblers who play slots have the privilege of receiving several rewards that they can use to this. However, VIP members receive these gifts in more significant quantities as opposed to regular players.
This is because they spend thrifty on any games. Unlike in the usual slots, VIP slots offer coins in thousands. Additionally, VIP players do not have to pay any money for them to be awarded any gifts. Hourly to daily promotions are made available to them. Bonus codes are also put in place for players to redeem the rewards accorded to them.
Bitcoin VIP Slot Offers
Bitcoin gambling has become quite rampant in a short span of time than we expected. This option offers wagering people generous prizes as opposed to traditional gaming. Some of these lucrative gifts that Bitcoin VIP Slot players receive include:
- Special purchases – Members can go to their favorite stores and select their favorite gadgets and pay for it with their bitcoin loyalty points.
- Automatic enrolment to lotteries – Some gamers are more active than others when it comes to betting activities. These get automatically included in the lotteries that award the most active members.