Gems Gone Wild Slot Game Bonuses
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 1000 x total bet
Gems Gone Wild slot is a uniquely designed and rewarding video slot developed by Red Tiger Gaming. It has a 5×3 reel layout and 20 fixed paylines. This amazing online pokie was released on 15th September 2017 and still stands out as a competitive game. As you go through this Gems Gone Wild slot review, you will notice that wilds have been given a major role in ensuring that players get the thrill they deserve. Read on to uncover more about this casino game. This review is intended to act as a guide to anyone willing to take up this great slot and have fun with it.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||Up to C$1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||C$25 UPON SIGNUP + C$1500 WELCOME BONUS + 150 FREE SPINS||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is C$300; for the second starting from C$15 —C$400, for the second starting from C$50 — C$700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of C$5.|
More Red Tiger Gaming Free Slot Games
Features of the Gems Gone Wild Slots
True to its name, the gems in this slot machine do go wild. This culminates in the following 2 features:
- Wild – any symbol can go wild, and this is one of the goodies you will hardly come across in casino slots, but Red Tiger Gaming have made it a reality to its gamers. In this feature, any symbol on the reels can be converted into a wild. As is common in many slots, wilds are some of the highest paying symbols. Imagine getting a chance at huge rewards with each spin! When reels spin in the base game, circular animations appear on them. These have the power to convert a symbol into a wild. Even though this does not happen each time one hits the spin button, it does occur on occasion. Amazingly, it is possible to get more than one gem turned into a wild symbol during a single spin.
- Re-spins – when a wild appears on the reels of the Gems Gone Wild slot machine, it is held in place and the reels spin again. These re-spins can go on and on until no more wilds appear. Through this feature, a gamer’s odds of getting a huge win are quite high.
This video slot, as earlier mentioned, is unique in its way. It is possible that you may have previously turned away from slots that lack scatters and free spins and choose to play slots with different features including free spins you can find in Winter Wonders slot review. Hopefully, this Gems Gone Wild slot overview will make you understand how rewarding the game can be even without the bonus spins. Read on to find out about the rewards that come from the various symbols.
Gems Gone Wild Online Slot Symbols and Paytable
For one to get a payout in the big win Gems Gone Wild game, they need to match at least 3 symbols on one payline. There are both high and low-value icons, and these differ even on their physical size. They are classified as:
- High-paying – these are the wild, orange, circular purple, rectangular green and rectangular blue gems. These 5 icons can give a player a win they’ll never forget, especially when matched in 5s and when the bet is set at the highest amount.
- Low-paying – these are the circular green, red, rectangular purple and rectangular pink gems. Even with their low value, they are still worth collecting. Accumulating their small wins leads to an overall rewarding outcome.
The paytable stake multipliers awarded per symbol are as follows:
|Symbols Payout||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 2.00.
How to Play Gems Gone Wild Slot Machine
Getting started with this game does not require a sophisticated tutorial or many days of training. Instead, a player is encouraged to read this and more slot reviews, as well as try out the game for hands-on practice. Luckily, for the practical training, one can play the Gems Gone Wild demo at no cost. This demo slot is available online without download as well as many other Red Tiger Gaming slots like Lucky Halloween demo and does not require any form of registration or deposit to be made to a casino. Instead, a player spins with the balance already available for them once they load the game. Do not expect, however, to cash in on the wins when you play Gems Gone Wild for free. It is just a platform availed for one to have fun and understand the slot without having to risk any money. Any wins obtained can only be used for more free gaming spins.
On starting the gaming session, one is required to place their bets. The 20 paylines are fixed and there’s no option of varying the bets per line. A player is required to choose the total bet per spin, with options ranging from £0.20 to £60. To know the bet per line, one should divide their stake by the 20 lines. With this knowledge, it is easy to plan accordingly on how to manage one’s bets. It is always important to bet within one’s budget, especially when real cash is at stake. This is not to mean that you are bound to make losses but rather a way to ensure that players are cautious in spending.
With the bets in place, the only thing remaining is to start the spins and wait for the wins. It is as direct and simple as that, and no cheats can be used to align the symbols as per one’s preferences. Being a game that is designed to be fair among all its players, only luck can get you to winning ways. The biggest winning amount is as a result of a multiplier of 1706.5 times. Regardless of whether you play Gems Gone Wild for free or for free money, there are various rules that you need to have in mind. These include:
- A winning combination requires symbols to be adjacent to each other
- Paylines are evaluated from either left to right or right to left. Additionally, winning symbols do not have to start aligning from the outermost reel.
- Wins in the free pokie machine cannot be withdrawn as cash. Instead, they can be used for more spinning sessions as they add to the balance of the slot demo.
- To calculate a line win, the stake is divided by the total number of lines (20) and multiplied by the paytable value of the winning symbol.
- Only the highest reward is paid per line
- Wins from multiple paylines are summed up to give the total reward.
Gems Gone Wild Game Buttons
It is common for Red Tiger Gaming slots to have few but crucial buttons available on their control panel. The following are the buttons you will come across as you play Gems Gone Wild online:
- Stake – allows one to place their bets. A gamer gets to choose from a given set of amounts that they can stake within the slot game.
- Turbo – this button speeds up the spins
- Spin – starts a single spin. In desktops and laptops, this functionality can also be achieved through the space bar.
- Auto – through this button, a player gains access to the autoplay feature. Here, a gamer can set a number of automatic spins, the lowest being 10. The spins will run uninterruptedly unless:
- The loss limit is reached. One can set between £20 and £20000 as the loss limit. When you decide to play Gems Gone Wild for real money, this limit can save you from great losses when set within a reasonable amount.
- A win limit is reached. Who would want to limit the wins that they accumulate in a gambling game? Well, each player has a different slot strategy. In autoplay, this limit can be set from £20 and £200000. With an accumulated win of £200000, it’s probably safer to just wrap up the spinning session and collect your wins than risk losing them in additional rounds.
- The bonus is triggered, which in this case is the respins.
Design and Graphics of Gems Gone Wild Slots
As you play for free, you will notice that the game is beautifully designed and is easy to comprehend even from a single look. The reels appear to be laid out in space as one can see a dark purple background filled with stars. The gaming screen looks like a spacecraft window through which one sees the symbols. True to its name, Gems Gone Wild has 8 jewels and a wild represented by a star. The dramatic animated circles that create wilds out of regular symbols steal the show during reel spins. The audio also feels electric and rhymes well with space and jewel theme. The music, symbols and purple colour that dominates the game create a feeling of wealth that we all desire to get, and the game will not disappoint in this.
In case one desires to experience more gems other than the ones in the Gems Gone Wild free slot game, they can try out Gems and Stones by Endorphina. For the fans of expensive jewels, the Golden Diamond by Merkur Gaming is a good option. One can also play Crown Jewels and Giant Gems slots.
Play Gems Gone Wild, no download required, on iPhone or on Android smartphones and tablets. This slot is highly mobile compatible thanks to the HTML5 technology used in its development. The ease with which one can access it and enjoy a gaming session makes it a good choice for mobile gamers, including the ones looking for a free play option. It serves as a good pass time activity, so be sure to play Gems Gone Wild for fun whenever you get the chance to.
RTP of Gems Gone Wild by Red Tiger Gaming
The free Gems Gone Wild slot has a theoretical RTP of 96.14% and medium variance. To maximize wins, a player can follow some of the following tips:
- When in a position to, play with the maximum bet possible. This will see big rewards come out of the application of bet multipliers.
- Play Gems Gone Wild slot free demo first before embarking on real money gaming. This will see you get enough practice in the game, after which placing real money bets will be easy to handle.
Now that you have a free slot Gems Gone Wild to play, ensure you get the best out of it! Even with the lack of scatter-triggered free online Gems Gone Wild spins, this slot is still a favourite for many gamers. The wilds and the possibility of getting them repeatedly is enough thrill and more rewarding than many bonus features offered by other slots. Play now and get to enjoy amazing re-spins. Accumulate your wins in this high-returns slot. In case you need to refresh your knowledge on this slot, be sure to revisit this Gems Gone Wild slot review.
- One can enjoy the Gems Gone Wild free play option at no cost. You can also try Three Kingdoms slot demo, this will assist them to acquaint themselves with the game in preparation for real money gaming. No registration is required for this kind of gaming.
- The wilds have a high payout and can be created from other regular symbols
- A player gets the chance at re-spins as long as they can get more wilds on the reels.
- The slot has limited bonus features and lacks free spins
- A player is restricted to playing with all the 20 paylines.