Three Kingdoms Slot Game Bonuses
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 888 x total stake
Three Kingdoms Slot is a product of the award-winning iGames developer, Red Tiger Gaming, that is based on the Chinese historical novel, Romance of the Kingdoms, illustrating the actual wars of the medieval Three Kingdoms that existed near the end of Han Dynasty and beginning of Jin Dynasty.
The game was released on 12 September 2016, going by the contemporary layout of 5-reels and 3-rows, and is played over 20-paylines. To begin with, players get to choose between 3 Kingdoms, each Kingdom is represented by a Warlord character that actually acts as a Stacked Wild symbol – the primary feature in the game that helps you get lucrative combinations at one go. This is a simple and streamlined casino game offering a max win of x888 on your stake, with high-scale volatility. If you are headed to invest in it, then read this unbiased Three Kingdoms slot review to have a clear picture. You may also access the free play version that we have featured for you to preview and practise, using dummy credits in lieu of real money.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to C$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is C$300; for the second starting from C$15 —C$400, for the second starting from C$50 — C$700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of C$5.|
More Red Tiger Gaming Free Slot Games
Three Kingdoms Slot Overview: Features and Symbols
Red Tiger Gaming features an extensive collection of Oriental-themed slots, that have a wide range of features and attractions, the Three Kingdoms slots, however, is a total contrast to all that, because it barely has two special features, being the Warrior Wilds and the Mega Tiles. Rather more, the Mega Tiles is all but a different variation of the same warrior wilds feature that offers guaranteed wins. So technically you have one special feature, appearing in 2 different variations. Is that enough of an attraction for a modern video slot in a market filled with heavy-featured games? Let’s find out.
- The Warrior Wilds. After the intro part, the game opens at the backdrop of a Map that includes the provinces of the Three Kingdoms. You have to choose between the kingdoms green, red and blue that are headed by the warlords Liu Bei, Sun Quan and Cao Cao respectively. No matter which warlord you choose, the gameplay will remain the same, it is just that the chosen warlord will be your messiah to appear as the Wild symbol in the spinning reels that will boost your winning potentials more than any other symbol, and may also unlock the big win Three Kingdoms cash reserve. The other warlords will appear as normal symbols with regular values. The wild symbol appears randomly and does not possess symbol substitution capabilities, unlike in other slots. It offers a big multiplier value when it comes under an active payline. 3 wilds will generate a minimum payout of x88 your stake.
- The Red Door And The Mega Tiles. The mystery of the Red Door is nothing but a theatrical variant of presenting the Wild Warriors in a different way. The Red Doors also appear randomly like the regular wild, and it opens up to reveal a Warrior, as a stacked wild, which consumes an entire 3×1 reel. So there you have a ready-made payout of a minimum. This feature does no partiality in regards to your chosen warrior. If you have two red doors revealing the same warrior, you have successfully landed over 5 symbols, which means you can get your hands on the top-tier payout of x888.
Three Kingdoms Game Paytable
Looking at the payouts, there is nothing beyond the base game. No free spins, no added multipliers, gamble features or scatters to make the gameplay more eventful. The entire objective is to wait for the Stacked Wilds to create a show. Because of the high variance that doesn’t happen too often, but you can also find it in Ancient Script slot by Red Tiger Gaming.
The paytable features a three-tier payout scale, wherein the highest and medium paying symbols are the two variants of wilds, while the low paying symbols denoted by 6 different gemstones feature a common payout. Here is a clear view of the table. You may also open the Three Kingdoms free slot game to have a closer look at the actual returns.
|Symbols||3 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||5 of a Kind|
|Mega Tile Wilds||88||388||888|
The payouts are quite decent, but because of the gaps in a slugging hit-frequency, you usually need to spend just as much to land an exciting winning streak. The biggest winning amount is x888 your stake, that is provided you get a line of 5 Mega Tiles revealed by the Red Door. So calculating with the Max Bet of €100, you can theoretically win up to €88,800. But the odds of winning it is perhaps one in millions.
How to Play Three Kingdoms Slot Machine
Normally, the ‘Help” button or a “?” button in slot machines is supposed to serve as an essential guide to the gameplay, but the one provided in this slot won’t suffice for beginners. So here’s a clearer and more detailed manual:
- The main objective with all kinds of slots is to spin the reels and wait for a lucky streak. But most games have added features, bonus rounds, and special effects etc that often confuse new players. Playing the Three Kingdoms game is literally all about spinning the reels. There is nothing else to it. So it is easier for beginners to learn.
- As earlier said, the first thing that you need to select is the team or kingdom of your choice. Now to start the game, you better understand the betting range, because this forms the basis of your slot strategy, wherein you can adjust your bets to higher your multiplier value or to lower your expenditure. The bets are one dimensional, there are no coin denominations or paylines to adjust since it is fixed. The 15-tier betting range goes from a minimum of €0.20 and up to a maximum of €100.
- The rules are pretty simple, the payout multiplier is a summed up according to the amount drawn from an active payline and the number of symbols you land. So if you place a €0.20, and get 3 identical symbols within an active payline featuring x10 payout, you will win €0.20×10 = €2.
- Another rule that you should be aware of is that only 1 win per spin is allowed. Which means, if you struck 2,3 winning combinations in a single spin, you will be awarded only the highest amounting payout. The rest are dismissed.
- Finally, you must understand that the Three Kingdoms No Download Slot works much like Netflix Mobile, which only supports one screen at a time. You cannot encounter multiple gaming sessions from more than one device, from a single account of an online casino. And don’t even try to do this, for it raises suspicion in the casino, then the establishment would have legal right to freeze your casino account along with all your balance.
- If you use the Autoplay option, do not forget or neglect to set the loss limits, to save you from unnecessary expenditure. Sometimes, savings can be the biggest win you can reserve.
Three Kingdoms Slots Control Buttons
The minimalistic game design really makes the Buttons easily distinguishable. Details about important buttons are defined as follows:
- The Stake Button at bottom left adjusts the money you spend on each spin. You may reconfigure this at every new spin, but not during an ongoing spin.
- The Spin Button is the big yellow round button at the bottom right corner of the screen, you simply hit it to spin the reels
- The Autoplay Button sits right beside the Stake Button and runs the reels automatically. If you click on it, it will reveal the Autoplay Settings where you get options to set Autoplay for 10-100 spins. There are advanced features too, that lets you limit loses, stop spinning at the event of a bonus feature activation, or to limit your expenditure. The Autoplay runs any one stake amount, so make sure you have sufficient balance to run as many autoplay you want.
- The Balance Tab is featured at the top left
- The Sound Button and Fullscreen Buttons are at there at the top right. With the Help, and Pays buttons noticeably placed at the bottom right.
If you are trying to learn to play this slot then it is highly recommended that you check out the Three Kingdoms demo to practice this game for better understanding.
Protect Your Territory, Warrior!
Anybody who has been acquainted with Red Tiger Gaming slots would tell you about the software developer’s fascination with the Oriental/Chinese theme. This slot, in particular, is among the most meaningful of all others, because it brings to life some essential historical events that have been out of sight and out of mind. An agile and smooth mobile-compatible game, you can free online Three Kingdoms from just about any device to see for yourself. No registration needed.
It is amazing how the entire game revolves around the three warlords and their kingdoms, in simplistic storytelling and minimalistic layout. There are all of 9 symbols in this game, that feature the Warriors in two variants and simply 6 variants of gemstones that offer a common payout. No room for confusions here. The fresh and bright graphics are no doubt visually refreshing. You can play at ease over any device be it on Android, iOS, Windows or any other. Different tunes of Chinese string instruments play through different scenarios in the gameplay, with typical sound effects enlivening your clicks and hits.
Slots Similar To Three Kingdoms Online Slot
If you particularly like this game or slots of this style, then we recommend you other titles of similar stature that are produced by Red Tiger Gaming with equal calibre. Check out the Golden Temple slot machine or Rainbow Jackpots slot demo right here and right now.
Play Three Kingdoms Online on Any Device
If you are a pro mobile gamer, and particularly look for games that are highly functional for mobile viewing, the control is easy to operate over tiny screens, then you’d find utmost comfort playing the Three Kingdoms no download game. Built on HTML5 platform, you are bent on having seamless gaming experience, whether you are playing on iPhone or Android.
Play Three Kingdoms for Real Money: RTP & Winning Potentials
The return-to-player percentage is a standard 96.15%. With high volatility and quite a rational hit frequency. The winning potentials of this game revolve around small and medium wins.
What We Think of Three Kingdoms by Red Tiger Gaming
Red Tiger Gaming’s the Three Kingdom is an ode to history, that is a beautifully designed rendition, you will love to look at. The gameplay is also quite compact, that is favourable for punters looking for simplicity. But when it comes to down to the bonuses and cash prizes, things could get a bit frustrating because of the high volatility. A nice budget game, for lovers of the oriental theme, and high rollers with plenty of patience. So that was our unbiased opinion about this well designed simplistic branded slot title, Go on, play now the demo version and tell us about your genuine opinion.
- Simple Gameplay
- The Massive x888 Jackpot
- The Unique Mega Tiles Feature
- Features minimal bonuses
- No Free Spins