Jewel of the Dragon Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 200 x total stake
Dragons are known for their treasures, and Jewel of the Dragon slot by Bally is no exception. In fact, this classic video slot offers three different jackpot pools as treasures, and the dragon is incredibly cute – so there is no risk of losing your life, which is always a big plus.
In this Jewel of the Dragon slot review, we will explain all features of this game in detail, including symbol payouts, bonus rounds, and highest payouts. So, in a way, this review will be the tutorial on how to play Jewel of the Dragon slot free. And remember that you can play Jewel of the Dragon no download version on our website, without paying anything.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to C$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is C$300; for the second starting from C$15 —C$400, for the second starting from C$50 — C$700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of C$5.|
More Bally Free Slot Games
Features of Jewel of the Dragon Slot Machine
Let’s start our Jewel of the Dragon slot overview by listing its main features. It may not look like Quick Hit Slots series from the same provider, but this free slot machine contains lots of unique features. This casino game has 5 reels and 40 paylines. You cannot change the number of paylines as it is fixed. Besides, it is played on a 5×4 grid, which is a unique setup – we are used to 5×3 slot machine grids. However, this change does not require using any specific slot strategy. Jewel of the Dragon slot game has free spins round, as well as other bonus features, including Hot Zone, Drop Zone, Dragon Nudge, and Mega Drop, and there are also three different progressive jackpot pools to use. Lastly, the game has more than one special symbol.
Well, it is time to give more details and tips. So, what are the features of special symbols?
- Hot Zone: This is an interesting bonus feature. At the end of each spin (whether it ends with a win or not) a “hot zone pattern” may land anywhere on the reels. It is hard to describe these patterns, but they somehow resemble Tetris blocks. Any symbol inside these patterns become a wild symbol, and their payouts are evaluated only after this, according to these additional rules: any symbol inside a pattern is wild and substitutes for all other symbols, with the exception of other special symbols. If a hot zone pattern lands on a special symbol, those symbols transform into wild too. For example, the Diamond symbol becomes Wild Diamond.
- Drop Zone: This feature is similar to the Hot Zone. It also drops some patterns on top of the reels and turns all symbols into wild. However, there are important differences too. First, Drop Zone patterns can appear only on reels 2, 3, and 4. Second, you need to land three diamond or wild diamond symbols anywhere on the screen to trigger this feature; it is not random. Once the feature triggers, players select one of three diamond symbols to reveal the Drop Zone pattern. All symbols inside the pattern transform into wild and the pays are evaluated after this, the same way as the feature above.
- Dragon Nudge Bonus Feature: If some specific Hot Zone patterns appear in their entirety outside of the reel window, there is a chance of triggering this feature. The effect is the same: any symbols that stay inside the patterns transform into wild and the pays are evaluated only after that, with the same rules we explained above.
Oh, and, here is an interesting tip: if you click the “dragon” symbol when this feature is triggered, you will see a nice animation (but it has no effect on winning).
- Mega Drop Jackpots: There are three different progressive jackpots in Jewel of the Dragon free play version: Minor, Major, and Epic. As can be guessed, this order also shows how big the prizes will be. On the right side of the main screen, you can see all three jackpot pools and how many credits are accumulated in them. A portion of your bet is contributed to these pools at each and every spin. So, in a way, you are the person who fills these pools.
- Wild Symbol: Shown with a green “wild” sign. It pays up to 100 credits and substitutes other symbols, except for other special symbols. Any wild symbol that appears during this round will gain the “sticky” feature. This means wild symbols won’t disappear between free spins, they will “stick” to their reel positions, until the feature is complete. Additional free spins cannot be gained during the feature.
- Bonus: It is shown with a dragon picture. This symbol does not have any payout value, but it is used to activate the free spins round, as we will explain below. It is also a scatter symbol, which means you can place it anywhere on the reels.
- Bonus Wild: This looks like the wild symbol, but in the upper left corner it says “bonus”. In addition to substituting other symbols, this one can also be used to trigger the free spins round.
- Diamond: This is actually not a separate symbol: it is a small icon that attaches itself to the bottom-right corner of all other symbols. As explained above, it is used to activate the Drop Zone feature.
Winning jackpot is based on being lucky enough: at each spin, you have a small chance of winning the prize accumulated in one of the pools. You can win only one jackpot – it is impossible to win more than one. The paytable of the game simply says “the higher the stake, the greater chance”, so we recommend playing with the maximum bet amount if you want to increase your odds. So, how much can you win with these jackpot pools? Epic Jackpot Pool pays up to 200,000 credits. (This is also the big win Jewel of the Dragon. 200,000 credits are the biggest win you can get in a single spin.
As mentioned above, there is also a free spins bonus round, but we will explain it below, along with the symbols and their payouts.
Free Jewel of the Dragon Slot Symbols and Bonus Rounds
Let’s continue our Jewel of the Dragon slot overview by explaining symbols, their payouts, and the free spins bonus round. First things first: Jewel of the Dragon no download slot machine contains nine normal and four special symbols. The normal ones are shown with play card signs (A, J, K, etc.) and fruit machine pictures (bell, crown, etc.).
The special symbols are wild, bonus (scatter), wild bonus (scatter), and diamond. We will explain their special features, but let’s take a look at the paytable first.
|Symbol||3 of them||4 of them||5 of them|
*The symbol payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 3.20.
How to Play Jewel of the Dragon Slot Machine?
Your goal is landing at least three same symbols next to each other on any payline. The only exception is the scatter symbol: they can land anywhere on reels and still pay a prize. Here is what you need to do:
- Start by setting the bet amount. To do this, click the “+” and “-” signs on the interface. The minimum total bet per spin is 0.40 credits. And the maximum total bet per spin is 500 credits.
- Click the big purple button in the middle of the interface. Doing so will start the game and spin the reels once.
- Alternatively, you can use the auto-spin button next to the spin button. This feature spins the reels automatically, up to 200 times.
- Keep spinning the reels until you win a prize or activate a bonus feature/round: that’s it!
Buttons & Interface of Jewel of the Dragon Game
The interface is simple and straightforward. All of the buttons you need to use are located at the bottom, and we already explained their functions above. The only one we missed is the “?” button, which opens the paytable. This table contains rules and symbols payouts, so we recommend taking a look at it at least once before starting to play.
Visuals and Gameplay of Free Jewel of the Dragon Online Slot
The theme of the game is “jewels and gems”. The art style is cartoony, so the visual quality looks good, and this fact won’t change for a long while, due to the choice of style. The music and sound effects are pretty simple, but they do the job.
Jewel of the Dragon has a colourful look, and the main screen contains everything you need to know.
Can You Play Jewel of the Dragon Online On Mobile?
Jewel of the Dagon no download version is mobile compatible with all platforms. In other words, you can play the game on Android and on iPhone, without a problem. There is no need to download anything: it is an instant play slot machine, and it runs on any browser, desktop or mobile.
RTP & Variance of Free Online Jewel of the Dragon
Jewel of the Dragon free play falls into the variance category of “medium”. The RTP percentage of the game is 94.51% without the Mega Drop feature and 96.51% with the Mega Drop feature.
The Summary of Jewel of the Dragon Online Slot
We recommend to play Jewel of the Dragon for fun to all players but especially to those who like to see exclusive and original features in slot machines. The game is filled with them and offers a fun and profitable experience. You can play for free on our website – a free download is not needed, the game will run any browser. And if you like to play with real money, simply pick any of our recommended online casinos. Good luck!
Pros and Cons of Jewel of the Dragon by Bally
We are about to finish our Jewel of the Dragon slot review, so let’s give you a short pros/cons list too:
- Fun and fast gameplay
- Works on all platforms and browsers
- Three different progressive jackpot pools
- Lots of bonus features
- Free spins with Sticky Wilds
- Rules mat be a little complex for beginners
- Some bonus features are too similar