Hugo Slot Game Bonuses
- Play'n GO
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 100,000 coins
Hugo by Play’n Go is based on the widely renowned TV character of the same name. It is a medium variance 5-reel slot that offers 10 adjustable paylines and was released on August 16, 2016. You can play Hugo for free or with real cash, and it is easily accessible on any device. In this Hugo slot review, we will take a look at how the game works, what the prizes are, and what features and bonuses are offered in the casino game.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to C$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is C$300; for the second starting from C$15 —C$400, for the second starting from C$50 — C$700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of C$5.|
More Play'n GO Free Slot Games
Hugo Slot Overview of Features
The video slot is packed with features that can take you to exciting rounds. Below are the bonuses and a guide on how they work.
- Wild – when you play Hugo online, the wild is the titular character. It serves as a replacement or substitute for a missing symbol to form a winning line. It cannot substitute the scatter and the bonus symbols. If used for a winning line, the pay is doubled. The wild has its own payout if you land them on an active payline.
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the evil lady. Landing three of them will grant the free play spins bonus. The scatter symbol also pays coins. The scatter payout is multiplied by the total bet, not the bet per line.
- Free Spins – if you trigger the free play spins bonus, you will be given a choice. You can choose, 5, 10, or 15. The free spins bonus introduces a new symbol—the wife of Hugo. Whenever this appears, it pays out coins. The number of coins this symbol pays out depends on the free spin count you chose.
- Bonus round – the red chest is the bonus symbol. You have to land three of this symbol to activate the bonus round. In it, there are four wooden doors that lead to the mines. Choose one in the free Hugo online slot and Hugo will get in.
If you are lucky, that door may have a golden nugget, which holds a random amount of coins. After the first pick, you will now choose from three doors, and finally between two doors. The last stage in the bonus round presents you with two red chests. Choose one and win a massive prize. The biggest win on this round is 500x your total bet.
During these stages, you might get to choose a door that houses Croco. If this happens, he will kick Hugo out the door, and the bonus round is over.
Hugo Slot Machine Symbols and Bonuses
The Hugo free play slot has four high-value symbols, plus features that improve your odds. It also has five low-value symbols represented by A, K, Q, J, and 10.
Take a look below at the game’s paytable.
|Symbol||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them||2 of them|
|Sack of Gold||500||150||20||2|
*The symbol payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 0.20.
If you land a winning combination in the free online slot machine, the prize on the table will be multiplied by your coin bet. For example, let us say you wagered two coins per line. If you landed five symbols of the pickaxe, your prize would be 250 x 2 because you bet two coins on the line. The big win in Hugo happens if you manage to land five wild symbols on a pay line. It pays 2,000 coins, and more if you wager five coins per line. In theory, you could win 2,000 coins X 5 = 10,000 coins.
How to Play Hugo Slot Machine
Here is a tutorial on how to play the slot machine step by step.
- Step – choose the size of your coin between 0.01 and 2 credits.
- Step – determine how many coins you want to wager per line; you can bet between 1 and 5 coins.
- Step – decide if you want to activate all the 10 pay lines or just a few.
- Step – dpin the reels; you can stop the reels if you click this button one more time.
Once the reels stop spinning, the free pokie machine will determine if you won a prize. If you did, it should be automatically credited to your balance, and you need to start a new round. If you do not want to spin on every round, use the autoplay button. If you access the free slot Hugo to play, do not be confused with the coin size. Think of the online pokie as an arcade game where you buy tokens. If the cost of each token is 1 credit, then you get to play with that single coin. In an arcade, you win a token, and you can swap that back with cash if you want.
The same principle applies with the Hugo no download slot machine. In here, all rounds are awarded coins. The actual currency value of the coin depends on the coin size you selected before spinning the reels. If you set the coin size to €2 before spinning the reels, and then you won 10 coins, the cash equivalent of that is €20. However, you will not see the €20 anywhere, as the slot machine only shows your coin balance, not your cash balance. Your total bet is equal to the number of coins you wagered per line multiplied by the active paylines.
For example, 5 coins and 10 lines. In this case, you are betting a total of 50 coins, with five coins on each line. To win, you have to land three same symbols on any of the ten active paylines. The symbols must fall on specific spots on the grid, which you can view at the game menu.
Here are the tips for winning:
- The online slot pays from left to right only
- The symbols must be on adjacent reels
- Minimum of two or three symbols, depending on the symbol
- Only highest win is paid on a line
If you manage to meet these conditions, you will be awarded the prizes. If you land three symbols in the middle reels, you do not get a prize. Take note that it is possible for one payline to have two types of winning combo because of the wild symbol. Take a look at this example. Let’s pretend that you got two golden nuggets and three wilds on the line. In this case, you have two winning combos. The first one is a combo of three wilds, which pays 100 coins. The second one is a combo of five golden nuggets, which pays 750 coins. It is a combo if there are five golden nuggets because the three wilds act as a substitute for that symbol. Since the five golden nuggets pay out more, the slot machine will pay you that, and multiply that by two since a wild was used. The slot will not pay you 100 coins for the three wild symbols anymore. In theory, you would win 750 coins X 2 = 1,500 coins.
One good slot strategy to implement is to wager small amounts. Set the coin size to the lowest, but bet five coins at each round. Also, make sure that you activate all the lines so if a combo lands there, you win a prize. This strategy will give you a lot of coins to play with, and therefore you have more chances to activate the bonus rounds and free spins.
Hugo Free Slot Game Buttons and How They Work
Here is a short guide on what buttons are available on the game.
- Coin Value – set the actual currency value of each coin. Choose between 0.01 and 2 credits. The larger the coin value, the lesser coins you would have to play with.
- Coins – use this to decide how many coins you want to wager per line. You can choose between 1 and 5 coins per line.
- Lines – choose how many lines you want to activate per round. There are ten pay lines, and you have to pay for the stake of each line that you activated.
- Bet Max – click this if you want to bet the highest amount without toggling the different betting buttons.
- Spin – spin the reels by clicking this button.
The slot machine has an autoplay button at the bottom right. If you click this, you can choose how many times the slot machine will spin on its own. You can also program it to stop according to the limits you choose.
The Gameplay and Graphics
The game’s graphics are made in 2D. What makes it different from other slots is that the titular character welcomes you at the start of the game. Since the game theme is based on the cartoon show, you will be spinning symbols of characters in the TV show like Hugo, the evil lady, his treasure chest, a sack of gold, and many more. As far as the sound is concerned, it has a slightly foreboding tone, but still lively enough to give the game an exciting soundtrack. Here are two slot machines that you may be interested in, as they have similarities with Hugo: Banana Rock Play’n GO is an amazing neon-coloured slot about monkey rockband. Baker’s Treat slot by Play’n Go is another slot worth playing. This slot will surprise every player, who has a sweet-tooth.
Hugo Game Mobile Compatibility
Return to Player of the Free Hugo Slot
The slot machine’s RTP is 94.4%. What this means is that for all the bets wagered, the machine statistically gives back 94.4% of all these bets to the players, and keeps the rest as profit.
Hugo Slot Review Summary
This slot machine is a great choice for those who are looking for lots of bonuses and fun. It has a bonus round, free spins, and wilds. The free download slot is accessible on any device, and you can play now or later no matter where you are. Play for free through the Hugo demo version on our site and see for yourself how it works. It is easy to understand and operate. While the game only has ten paylines, the game developer compensates for this with the different bonus rounds that can help you recoup your losses. Here are some things to think about the free online Hugo slot.
- No registration
- You can play without download
- Lots of features that can help you win more money
- Has several betting options
- Pay lines are adjustable
- Only ten paylines
- No progressive jackpot
These two disadvantages are negligible, as the slot game has several bonuses that give you more value for your bet, especially if you activated the free spins bonus.