Emperor Of The Sea Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Emperor of the Sea slot machine is a highlight of the rich culture of the Asian continent. The game, which is a product of the software developer Microgaming, tells the tale of the dragon king that rules the rough seas. This beast is often portrayed as a symbol of a guide to power and wealth in Asia, and its inclusion in the game puts it in line with the popular theme.
The exploration of the storyline is shallow beyond the game appearance, which makes it more than a regular slot with eye-catching presentation. Even so, it does have payouts of up to 4,400 credits in symbol combinations and bonuses like free spins and rolling wilds to explore. In this Emperor of the Sea slot review, punters can learn more about these features and the steps that are taken for a chance at collecting them.
Best Online Casinos
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
Emperor of the Sea Slot Bonus Features
You can play Emperor of the Sea for free or cash with the opportunity to land various bonuses with each spin. Most of these offers are ordinary and can be found in many other slots, while others are somewhat unique. This Emperor of the Sea slot overview reveals which bonus features to expect in the game:
- Wild: The wild symbol in Emperor of the Sea is the slot logo, which is displayed in a large red font. These icons appear anywhere on the grid and stand in the place of all others to complete combos. The free online slot machine logo also offers combination wins of its own that go as high as 262 credits. The character can appear stacked in both the main game and free spins.
- Scatter: The Emperor of the Sea online slot features a scatter symbol in the form of a golden pot. The icon is the only one that is irreplaceable by the wild, and it also forms combos outside of the 88 bet lines. The item is also used to trigger the free spins bonus when three or more of them are in view.
- Free spins: Eight freebies are awarded for three or more golden pots. The bonus rounds feature rolling reels that activate consecutive payouts. They also feature wild stacks that can grow to as many as fifteen of them.
Free Emperor of the Sea slot uses the 88 paylines to point out symbol combinations that pay when two or more appear on any of them. The values are displayed in this paytable according to the highest get of 44 credits:
|Symbol||3 of them||4 of them||5 of them|
|Pot of gold||15.00||87.50||175.00|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value, the current value is 44.00.
The biggest win in the pokie from a single combination is offered by the scatter and stands at 4,400 credits. However, a single spin can collect up to 82,500 credits.
Gameplay of Emperor of the Sea by Microgaming
Playing Emperor of the Sea no download slot is hardly tasking with only two steps required. Once the desired bet is selected between 0.38 and 44 credits, proceed to spin the reels. Both the tutorial and real money versions of the game feature this procedure. It is possible to play Emperor of the Sea for real money in Microgaming casinos. When playing this version, cash bets have to be used to activate gameplay. This is unlike when you play Emperor of the Sea for fun where free play coins are used. Nonetheless, it comes with the advantage of being able to cash out winnings. Casino bonuses can be used for real money gameplay as well. They are usually open for use in slot machines like Basketball Star slots and other casino games.
Emperor of the Sea free play slot was initially released with a control bar that occupied the bottom of the screen. Microgaming has since improved the game to remove the UI bar and instead include three buttons that facilitate gameplay. The first of these buttons is that of “Bet” that shows the value used per spin. Clicking on it reveals a meter that one can scroll to choose different wagers. The Max Bet button selects 44 credits automatically. The spin button sits to the right, and two curved arrows denote it. The casino game does not include a function for autoplay spins. Further information on the game is provided below the grid in the Credits and Lines fields.
A Work of Art
For a long time, Microgaming hangs on to the production of online slot games using classic video slot designs, and free online Emperor of the Sea slot was released during this era. Considering it has only been around since 2017, most of the game’s layout features images that are clean-cut despite being mostly traditional.
The design of the free pokie machine looks like something that would hang in an oriental museum. The white playing grid holds different-coloured characters whose shades contrast each other in length but also work to complement the presentation as a whole. However, the most eye-catching element is the backdrop, which is an image of crashing waves at the bottom that meet an equally deep blue sky above. The imagery used is far from realistic with lines and curves used to depict the scene and bring it to life.
Emperor of the Sea free slot game falls in the Asian theme category, which has been explored far and wide by software developers. Accordingly, there are a lot of slot machines to explore that bear similarity to this game, and some of them are Power Dragon, Triple Fortune Dragon, Dice and Fire, Lucky Fortune Cat, Samurai Princess, Lucky Twins, Dragons and Pearls, Lady of the Moon, Journey to the West, Ninja Magic, Asian Beauty, etc.
Availability on Mobile
Slot games are only as popular as they are accessible. Microgaming is among the online gaming software developers that champion the provision of cross-platform games, which makes Emperor of the Sea easy to find on mobile and PC gadgets.
The mobile version of the game runs on HTML5 technology, which is the latest tech used to support instant play games. Therefore, no app or flash player installation is necessary for the online pokie to run. Also, it is mobile compatible with nearly all operating systems and can be launched on Android, on iPhone, and an array of other devices. The mobile game is no different from the desktop computer version, including its payouts. This version has the advantage of portable gameplay since smartphones and tablets can be carried anywhere and have remote access to an internet connection.
RTP Percentage and Volatility
Emperor Of The Sea slots are an ideal example of gambling entertainment in the sense that their payouts are randomly provided with no chance of accurate prediction. However, some metrics are often used to determine payouts. Emperor of the Sea no download slot features an RTP rate of 96.02%. With these odds, likely, the game gives back a little over 96 dollars for every 100 dollars spent on bets over a significant period. This metric is not definite, which means that payouts can land on any side of the stated figure.
The second metric commonly used to gauge pokie payouts is variance, and that of Emperor of the Sea demo or cash slot is medium. With this volatility, the rate at which winnings are offered can swing to either side of the spectrum with most of them being average.
Pros and Cons
The game continues to see high demand on the online platform, especially among players that crave old-school themes. The game features numerous upsides that suit different players’ needs, and they include:
- A grand design that captures the traditional model of Asian art, especially with the waves that adorn the slot background.
- A reasonable bet range of between 0.38 and 44 credits. The inclusion of a Max Bet button makes it easy to place the highest wager automatically.
- The use of 88 bet lines, which ensures that most possible patterns on the grid are covered.
- The option to choose between 38, 68, or 88 play lines to use during gameplay.
- A free spins bonus that offers 8 rounds and can be retriggered to offer even more payouts.
- Rolling reels and growing wild features that are included in the free spins.
- The ability of both the wild and scatter symbols to form their own combinations.
- A free slot Emperor of the Sea to play without the trouble of using real money. This version is readily available in Microgaming casinos and affiliate websites.
Emperor of the Sea slot game has a lot of functional elements that support its choice as an ideal title, but it also has some downsides to it. An Emperor of the Sea slot review reveals these cons to be:
- Limited freedom when choosing to win lines to remain active. The number of paylines is linked to the bet used; the higher the wager, the more the play lines that are activated.
- A small fixed symbol combinations win of 4400 credits, which is offered by five scatters when the highest stake is in play.
- The lack of an elaborate theme whose storyline does not dive more in-depth when the gameplay is activated.
- No slot strategy can be used to win, similar to Centre Court slots and nearly all others.
Summary of Emperor of the Sea Slot Review
Emperor of the Sea video slot takes the crown for being a perfect mix of classic simplicity and artistic diversity, which is not something even many modern titles can boast. The slot game’s inclusion of bonuses within the free spins pushes it to the list of some well-rewarding titles. Nonetheless, it still depends on lady luck to reward players, keeping it in line with pokie tradition.
Being a Microgaming slot machine makes Emperor of the Sea a widely accessible title without question with more than 200 gambling establishments listing it in their portfolios. In a handful of these, the game appears in the lobby as one of the famous sets. Genesis Casino, Slots Magic, LeoVegas, Mr Green, 32Red, and Party Casino are some of these popular sites.